Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:35:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you believe all of the religious people are bad ?  (Read 3823 times)
Flying Hellfish
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1754

Verified Bernie Bro - Feel The Bern!

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 10:19:40 PM

Some People are good, some bad.  Belief in religion itself doesn't immediately force you into one camp or the other.  But this old question always comes to mind when I hear this type of discussion.

Q:  How do you make a good person do evil things?
A:  Teach them religion.

It seems impossible to deny that millions of good people throughout history have done evil things in the name of god. Normal, good people lead astray by some nutjobs interpretation of what is supposedly divine..

That's poisonous IMO.
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nwahshearthiad

Activity: 134
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 03:00:41 PM

In my opinion, not all of the religious people are bad, other religious people are also good. I think it is not about being religous that people think they are bad. It's just that some pretends to be religious to pretend.
Joyceshiroor
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 04:35:17 PM

No ways it can be bad. Every person has the right to follow his religions and customs and I think I do believe in all religions
hownowbrowncow

Activity: 262
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 07:36:47 AM

As a Christian, I would politely disagree with your position.
WannaCry

Activity: 742
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 08:07:39 AM

According to me, All of the religions are poisoning people's mindset and soul . I am sure sure that religions make humanity into evil creatures. What do you think about this situation ? I would like to learn your opinions.

I think at the end of the day, the people are still the ones who decide whether to do bad or good. Most of us just see what their religions are, but we don't see that it is the people themselves that do the act. Therefore, we don't need religion to do bad.
Gladz29

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 08:10:55 AM

It depends to people.. Because there are two person in the world the bad influence and a good influence... But not all the religious people are bad...
So if you believe in GOD no one can destroy your faith...
TheGodFather

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 08:15:56 AM

According to me, All of the religions are poisoning people's mindset and soul . I am sure sure that religions make humanity into evil creatures. What do you think about this situation ? I would like to learn your opinions.

Religion is supposed to keep man or humanity in the right track bu cultivating his or her morals  the hardest part to accet and in a bit I agree is that not all religious people are good. While I also think that it is unfair to brand all religious people to be bad.
moroccan

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 09:02:21 AM

people whose religion life will be harmonious,
religious people have a clean heart.
Ponylon

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 10:32:21 AM

definitely no. To me it doesn't make any difference if the person is religious or not, everyone has the right to believe in anything they want to, and that shouldn't affect our perception of that person. There is a lot of "blame games" going on and generalizations, especially for the muslims, which is really hard to watch. We're segregating people based on their beliefs which is just as racist and wrong as segregating them for their looks/skin colour/ethnicity. Religion is a fundamental part of society, and even if it's going to dissapear (probably never fully) we have to learn how to respect people with such beliefs and offer them the same environment we would like to be offered, in case that we were regligious as well.
z38630610
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 10:00:46 PM

Religion is nebulous subject that can not be proved. It gives shape to the humanity with saying people what they don't have to behave like. You are right about poisoning people. But it doesn't mean every religious people are bad. Of course there are good people inside them. According to your opinion, religious people may think that all of atheist people are bad.

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
.JINBI..

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
...T H E   G O L D E N   I C O...
.────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────.
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
perfectliberty

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 10:38:56 AM

Not all religious people are bad. Maybe there are some but not all. Religious people oughts to represent God. Cults are bad. They're doing religious works but they're just taking advantage of it. Cults doesn't really teach good deeds. Sometimes, their leaders are the ones who commit crimes like raping their cult members. Religion can't save us. Only the good Lord Jesus can save us from eternal damnation.
Pixyoxx

Activity: 291
Merit: 119

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 12:35:28 PM

No i don't believe so. Religion is never bad, wrong interpretation of religion is what cause problems. Also some people tend to impose their religious values upon others. These kinds of things turn then bad. No religion teaches doing wrong. But when people think religion is above everything, above humanity, above mankind, then hey go to any extent to defend their religious point of view an thus it creates criminal minds and hence makes them bad.
Renzyp

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 01:03:47 PM

No I don’t believe that all religious people are bad!  Have religioun that’s teaching good thing !! We need only to Lesten, fallow and accept what is true, if we are open mineded we don’t need to ask we serching who’s the real god! So that we foundout :-) I like to know too everything ,,,,,
im posible

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 01:47:48 PM

No,  i dont believe it.  When a religious person does bad rights be it violence, oppression or discrimination.  the fault lies not in his religion but rather in his person.  As smartphones will be good and beneficial if those who control them are good and wise but can also be a tool of moral destruction, distancing the near, and other bad things if the user is also not a good and wise.

│▌            p a y M e            ▐│         ►  FACEBOOK      ►  TWITTER      ►  INSTAGRAM
TRIVIA QUIZ CONSOLE   |   ...Empowering Futures For All
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬   Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE   ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Nambuwan

Activity: 109
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 01:54:47 PM

Not all religions are bad, but it is the people that are bad. Religions are not the one that will save them from going to hell. Only the Lord will save them. But all they can think of is making their religion rich and making their popullation larger without having a relationship with God which is the most important thing.

spongegar

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 11:36:26 PM

Man, it isn't the religion which is poisoning peoples soul and mindset actually if you truly know religion it means something very different I have read 3 holy scriptures and none of them demand violence. One's soul and mindset can only be poisoned by ones thought and views about various things. it is humans who think violence and war are the solutions to all but it is not the solution. Mans evil thoughts and greed have taken over him poisoning his soul and mind.As far as I know in the name of religion, many wrong things have been practised in the past and still continuing to some extent but that doesn't mean  that religion said to do this thing there were a few people who wanted to spread their religion and used their power to do so and people think it was religion that said it. I would say the religion better than Christianity Hinduism Islam is Humanity which should be actually practised by everyone rather than other religions Humanity is the greatest of all one should have.

I agree. Religion itself doesn't pollute or poison people's mins, it's actually the people poisoning people's mind. Religious texts such as the bible is misinterpreted to think that you should actually physically fight, give prejudice and most of the time judge other people. Now on the flip side, i also see religious people who are inherently good. What i could take away from this is everyone, religious or not, has an inherent capability to be both good and bad

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
Naoko

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 12:01:56 AM

I think, that there is nothing bad in any religion...what's bad in following the rules and regulations that you think are right? The wrong thing is fanaticism and its very much in our world...but those people, who are with the good sense are righteous individuals
Pendularin

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 12:18:05 AM

Definitely not! Religious people are quite somehow very obedient to the law, but I don't believe that all of them are bad people. there are still some people who are good though, but they are already in minority of the population in the world. We should not generalize the mistakes that has been done by other religious people.
zedkiel08

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 12:40:48 AM

Not all religious people are good , nor bad , its the religion why people become a good person in what they believe in , and religion also is the reason why people become bad , in somewhat situation , there are religion that have been into evil deeds , like a cult , satanism etc. Also moat priest that are good in most people's view , because they are the one that teaches what is religion is , sometimes the bad one.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
THE FABRIC TOKEN ECOSYSTEM      WHITE PAPER    ANN THREAD    SLACK      DRAG-AND-DROP SMART CONTRACTS
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
mackenzied

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 01:51:52 AM

Religion is the belief of a certain group of people. They worship one and follow the rules of religion such as Islam, Christianity, Christianity, Buddhism, Taoism ... Which one religion belongs to each person. But according to me, not one who follows religion is bad. This is completely wrong. Good or bad people are due to personality, not necessarily to bad religion.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: