Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 01:06:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you believe all of the religious people are bad ?  (Read 3827 times)
pinoyparayawnon

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 11:14:15 AM

I dont believe in religion and believe that people should be good for having a religion. but it doesnt matter anyway if you're having a religion if you're good to everyone else thats matter.
Aming amirudin

Activity: 56
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 02:27:34 PM

Religion is a guide to the way to the truth so that human beings become better .. if there is any bad does not mean his religion is bad but the man himself who has not found the truth
randal9

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 03:27:37 PM

I don't think that religious people are bad...but fanatics make us feel terrible emotions for religions...so I'm trying to avoid fanatics
mixelalex

Activity: 193

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 08:44:13 PM

I have a neutral attitude to religion. This is a private matter for every person, and I have no right to judge. I'm friends with religious people, and with atheists.  Cheesy
JacobBit

Activity: 11

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 08:53:11 PM
Last edit: December 18, 2017, 09:10:15 PM by JacobBit

It is said, that religion comes with an age. To me, I am 31 right now, religion from the one sight is a good thing for people seeking tranquility. I can not come up with the case, when a person gets evil. If we talk about today’s number one topic. Then it depends not on the religion, but on the people perception.
R.A.Y

Activity: 132

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 09:00:52 PM

no, I do not think so, religion is the sacred teachings of God, delivered by prophets and written as scriptures of God's teachings.
religion teaches people to always do good to their fellow human beings and it is used as the guideline of human in living life in the world, where all the teachings are always able to be adapted to every condition and aspect of human life.
so, in my opinion not all religious people are evil, the only evil is human, not because of his religion.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
Estrath

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 09:17:14 PM

If the religion and people in the name of this religion don't violate the rights and beliefs and rights of other people - why it/they should be considered bad?

DarcMatter   The Future of Decentralized Financial Services   Whitepaper
Token Sale   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
Good tbc

Activity: 115

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 09:38:35 PM

I don't believe all religious people are bad, it is a personal thing about faith and character modification, which the religion is trying to teach people to try and live by it

patarfweefwee

Activity: 420
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 10:26:09 PM

According to me, All of the religions are poisoning people's mindset and soul . I am sure sure that religions make humanity into evil creatures. What do you think about this situation ? I would like to learn your opinions.

Number 1, generalization is not accurate (funny the statement itself is a generalization but accurate). Number 2, i know of alot of people that actually made a 180 change towards the better through religion. It actually depends on what you look for in a religion. I mean for me, a healthy one would be to seek a relationship with your creator and have faith.

buytheeffinD

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 10:27:38 PM

According to me, All of the religions are poisoning people's mindset and soul . I am sure sure that religions make humanity into evil creatures. What do you think about this situation ? I would like to learn your opinions.

I don't think it is poison necessarily but I think if we don't challenge those words and accept them as they come then they lose their meaning and at the same time wash our brains silly of unnecessary thoughts. That is why if you believe in religion you should tell me why not oh I believe because I believe that isn't a reason.

shahadut_s232

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 12:38:13 AM

I don't believe that all of religious people are bad.it's true that some religious people are bad.so we can't says that all religious people are bad. Every man when he or she born, he or she is innocent.every religions says that Do something good not bad.and i believe that now days many people are good, honest so still world never end.
Pintasak

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 02:07:44 AM

No not really beleiving in this is a big false.If you know the right from wrong why should think that religious people have influence you something into bad.You have the right to think speak ever than what they have

podrick17

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 06:33:12 AM

Where did you get this kind of thought ? or facts ?
being a bad person doesn't have any relation being religous, being religous is part of everyone's faith to God and it is our individual choice to do such bad things.

itsunbearable

Activity: 4

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 06:34:54 AM

I think everything has 2 ways of itself: negative and positive and there are actually existing riligioners that were good people. So i don't believe .
chipzeru

Activity: 686
Merit: 39

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 07:52:36 AM

Religion is a good thing if implemented in a good way. But some people are just too much of belief in religion that causing bigotry. I don't like bigot person.
w33man

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 08:50:06 AM

Of course not. Religious people are not bad. It's just that most religious people do not tolerate other religious ideas. This is the problem with religious people that are often disregarded because people think an argument with them would just be a waste of time. The thing is respect is needed when it comes to each and everyone's beliefs.
feonaishere19

Activity: 58

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 08:52:39 AM

I think you're being too close minded about religion. Why are you only looking at the bad side?

Like my professor said in one of our class, " Look at both sides without bias then compare. Only then you will find your answer."
We people are trying too hard to label one thing as either white or black or good or bad. Can't we all be grey?

Remember, there is always good and bad sides to everything like a coin which has two sides.
West0813

Activity: 504

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 08:54:28 AM

Your perception that religious people are bad makes me feel bad. Because there are only few religious people are bad and not everybody. Many of them are helpful and kind to other.

stobox
DIGITAL ASSETS ECOSYSTEM
───────  Website ⬝  WhitepaperTwitterFacebookTelegramLinkedin   ───────
miamikid7

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 09:00:37 AM

I agree with you, for religion was created to manage the people, which means that there is nothing good in it.
fahad.khan

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 09:08:09 AM

Actually the real religious people are good, I would say the best of humans. But what happens is that people portray as religious but are busy in gaining worldly favors for themselves which let people think that the religious people are bad ones or even the religion is bad, which is not actually the case.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: