Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:41:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should we buy now or sell?  (Read 4756 times)
marzuk

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 06:36:38 PM

Making a decision to buy or sell at this time is up to you. I think its good time to buy Bitcoin now. When china banned Bitcoin many investor were down due to the news.  Those who boldly buy or invest in Bitcoin are now the most profitable. My suggestion should be buy or invested in Bitcoin right now without delay. The way the Bitcoin demand is increasing, The price in the future will increase further.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kr105

Activity: 938
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 06:59:08 PM

Everyone has to research and make a decision to invest in Bitcoin, it is difficult to give advice to anyone else. according to my opinion, anyone with cash to invest in their hands can make a big profit in a few years by investing some of this money into Bitcoin. The money to be invested should not be a money for urgent business, I would like to mention it specifically.
Disconnecting

Activity: 208

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 01:53:46 AM

buy, buy, buy. Now it is still early stage for bitcoin... if bitcoin is used like visa or master card, imagine how much it will be.

Yes so buy and buy now. It is nearly getting late to buy bitcoins, because the price is getting really high now it is heading now to 10k. I will not be surprised when it hits 100k.
You can sell your coins when it is at a really high price.

For my own opinion I should be sell because I don't have enough money to buy. Hahaha
travelgear17

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 02:07:20 AM

What's actually happening with bitcoin? Market is collapsing hugely.Is this the better time to buy or sell? And will it goes under 2000 or 1000? If so should we buy then? Suggestions would be helpful
ofcourse it is high time to sell bitcoin because of now this pumping moment. so I think it is best time to sell all bitcoin and wait some days for again dumping. its my personal opinion.
xamxam

Activity: 409

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 02:18:54 AM

I suggest you to buy because it is a chance to us to buy bitcoin in a small amount. But if you have a bitcoin and you think you need to sell it then go and follow your decision atleast you have no blame on what you made. because you yourself is the one who decide don't just follow what others said.
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 02:37:27 AM

At present it's time to keep hold of the assets in my personal thinking, in such a manner different people have difference in opinion. It's upto them whether to keep hold or buy or sell it. Until it's an emergency requirement or if it's a trading phenomenon it's good to sell, if not try to buy what is affordable.
azaid18

Activity: 266
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 02:39:00 AM

For me we should still buy now because sooner it will reach 10k dollars .
laracastvue

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 04:35:54 AM

I think we should buy now and wait  for the right time to sell it..try to hold bitcoin for some time and earn much income Kiss Smiley
gurunanakji777

Activity: 2072

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 04:47:14 AM

What's actually happening with bitcoin? Market is collapsing hugely.Is this the better time to buy or sell? And will it goes under 2000 or 1000? If so should we buy then? Suggestions would be helpful

I think its time to sell rather than buying or you have to wait little more nobody can predict now exactly what's gonna happen in coming days. Market is unbelievable sky rocketing in the last week to till today. I was not expecting such a huge rally and to buy Btc put your orders around 5000$. I don't think so market will drop to 1000$-2000$ level & definately this is a not a buying point at the moment if it will reverse aggressively you will repent on buying btc So its better to wait.

faetos

Activity: 744
Merit: 514

gotta let a coin be a coin

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 04:49:32 AM

Don't buy at all time highs even though it may be tempting to do so. Buy in the dip when you think it is going to go to the floor. You have to take emotions out of it if you want to make gains over the long term.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2017, 04:51:18 AM

I believe that the sudden rise is not the organic growth of Bitcoin and hence I am expecting a correction of at least 20% to 30% within next two months. However, it will perform very well in the long run so if you can hold it for the long term then it would be a good decision in my opinion. However, I do not recommend purchasing at this point considering the short term gains due to the possibility of the price correction.
nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 05:02:55 AM

I believe that the sudden rise is not the organic growth of Bitcoin and hence I am expecting a correction of at least 20% to 30% within next two months. However, it will perform very well in the long run so if you can hold it for the long term then it would be a good decision in my opinion. However, I do not recommend purchasing at this point considering the short term gains due to the possibility of the price correction.
I am thinking the same way, with the fork last October and this November 16, Bitcoin price will not reach $7,500 but its part how a commodity is being priced, there's a demand for Bitcoin because of the upcoming hard fork and on top of that, CME groups announcement that they will add Bitcoin futures. If there's a demand expect the price to go up.
mriansa

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 05:08:15 AM

you should always buy bitcoin because bitcoin you can make as an investment and bitcoin price every year will increase rapidly and always rise because bit of bitcoin availability and bitcoin demand very much make bitcoin will be more expensive, so I suggest you always buy bitcoin and selling bitcoin when the price is very expensive and very rare
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 02:46:20 PM

you should always buy bitcoin because bitcoin you can make as an investment and bitcoin price every year will increase rapidly and always rise because bit of bitcoin availability and bitcoin demand very much make bitcoin will be more expensive, so I suggest you always buy bitcoin and selling bitcoin when the price is very expensive and very rare

I agree with you though you also have to be smart with buying bitcoin and not just blindly purchasing. Its not all the time that bitcoin is this easy to read. Just make sure you know what you're doing and always be cautious

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Taskford

Activity: 2520
Merit: 786

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 03:47:28 PM

Sell so you can grab your profit and secure it and just buy if the market fall for the price that is lower than your sold price so you will increase the amount of bitcoin that you are going to get. Buying and selling is depending on your strategy so you might need to think for a strategy first before thinking of selling or buying.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Zandar

Activity: 294
Merit: 161

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 03:57:51 PM

It is best to buy BTC now and try to sell alt coins for BTC. Around nov 14 another fork will happen and another alt coin will be given for free for each BTC you have and since the new coin is allreeady being measured at around 0.27 BTC, this means you will get 27% free money for your BTC.
childish

Activity: 619
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 04:03:04 PM

buy now i see in twitter news bitcoin in 2018 reach $11000 but its there is no one ensure can happen. if you buy now you have to ready of risk

wizmo

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 04:13:13 PM

Currently bitcoin price is around $7300 and I think it's a good time to sell a part of your bitcoins if you need money now as price will drop in few days due to correction otherwise hold your coins it will continue to rise after correction. I believe bitcoin can reach $10000/bitcoin by the end of this year.
noorammak

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 04:16:52 PM

i think bitcoin price now is very high, but i think it will rise more after the segwit2x, so i think you should consider to buy some bitcoin now, if bitcoin rise after the segwit2x you can earn lot of profit, however if not, you can wait until bitcoin price recover and rise higher to earn to profit.

Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 04:17:08 PM

buy now i see in twitter news bitcoin in 2018 reach $11000 but its there is no one ensure can happen. if you buy now you have to ready of risk
that's right if you will invest while the value is really high you needed to make an extra measure knowing what your investing with, bitcoin can go to that value if more users will adopt the system, but don't removed the possibility that it can turned to the other side as there's still issues regarding to its stability and future usage.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: