Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 07:47:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What should I do ? Your suggestions please.  (Read 2280 times)
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 07:12:51 AM

I thought that there was an instantaneous decrease in ethereum with bitcoin.and after these events I thought of as a momentary decrease, I got 50 ethereum  from 260 dollars. I can not decide what to do with certain levels. Of course, it is not right to make sales like this.my mind came up with the idea of joining an ico or a going ico . I thought maybe I could save the damage in this way, but I'm not quite sure. what should i do? Should not I?I've been loss since the day. I do not want to loss any more, but I can not find a solution. I am delighted to share your ideas in this regard.

You sure got a lot of Ethereum at low price, what's with the damage? You said that you got 50 eth @ $260 which is in favor. Eth's price will increase as bitcoin increases too. And if you are saying that you had loss since the past dips better not to worry about it, because you will still get profit on it. Try to look at your eth's with longer term of investment, I suggest to keep on holding but if you want to join some ICO's, join those reliable ones.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jovovich

Activity: 316
Merit: 110

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 07:20:43 AM

I thought that there was an instantaneous decrease in ethereum with bitcoin.and after these events I thought of as a momentary decrease, I got 50 ethereum  from 260 dollars. I can not decide what to do with certain levels. Of course, it is not right to make sales like this.my mind came up with the idea of joining an ico or a going ico . I thought maybe I could save the damage in this way, but I'm not quite sure. what should i do? Should not I?I've been loss since the day. I do not want to loss any more, but I can not find a solution. I am delighted to share your ideas in this regard.

You sure got a lot of Ethereum at low price, what's with the damage? You said that you got 50 eth @ $260 which is in favor. Eth's price will increase as bitcoin increases too. And if you are saying that you had loss since the past dips better not to worry about it, because you will still get profit on it. Try to look at your eth's with longer term of investment, I suggest to keep on holding but if you want to join some ICO's, join those reliable ones.

Not that the price has increased, it is still not in its peak price on at least 4500$. Not just eth that went down and offcourse other crypto too. I think you should wait a little bit because there are still chances for the price to increase in just few days. I mean i day it increased 700$.
betudontbet

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 07:26:13 AM

I thought that there was an instantaneous decrease in ethereum with bitcoin.and after these events I thought of as a momentary decrease, I got 50 ethereum  from 260 dollars. I can not decide what to do with certain levels. Of course, it is not right to make sales like this.my mind came up with the idea of joining an ico or a going ico . I thought maybe I could save the damage in this way, but I'm not quite sure. what should i do? Should not I?I've been loss since the day. I do not want to loss any more, but I can not find a solution. I am delighted to share your ideas in this regard.

Hold and wait, if you think you can't handle the downsings just don't invest as much as you are doing now.
50x260 is exactly 13,000$ worth in Ethereum. Whenever it hits 300 again sell them and wait another downsing, earn by the arbitration of the coin on the exchangers. I'm glad to see this kind of posts I'm learning trading skills and knownledge is power.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 08:23:00 AM

I thought that there was an instantaneous decrease in ethereum with bitcoin.and after these events I thought of as a momentary decrease, I got 50 ethereum  from 260 dollars. I can not decide what to do with certain levels. Of course, it is not right to make sales like this.my mind came up with the idea of joining an ico or a going ico . I thought maybe I could save the damage in this way, but I'm not quite sure. what should i do? Should not I?I've been loss since the day. I do not want to loss any more, but I can not find a solution. I am delighted to share your ideas in this regard.

Not that the price has increased, it is still not in its peak price on at least 4500$. Not just eth that went down and offcourse other crypto too. I think you should wait a little bit because there are still chances for the price to increase in just few days. I mean i day it increased 700$.

Yes most of the crypto's did experienced to fall for this week and ETH and bitcoin are the major coins that has been affected. But waiting until the price of ETH gets up to $700 maybe it can happen next year or for the next 2 years. Holding it will be a wise thing to do if you want just to hold it but as OP intended to say that he's been losing since the day of price fall. I just can't understand it.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
audaciousbeing

Activity: 1330
Merit: 569

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 08:24:42 AM

Your position is quite better, some others bought ETH at the time it was above $300 but they didn't give up hope. I think your line of action is quite OK because you know the right option to hedge against your losses but at the same time, you need to be careful not to leave a better of situation to worse of scenerio.

There are several ICOs going on with some that have proven their worth, while some more others are just noise makers. Make a lit of those that are of interest, and spread your investment on them and do it early in other to get the bonus at the right time.

I wish you all well in getting the right combinations to invest in.
CoinsCoinsEverywhere

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 09:49:06 AM

The value of ethereum and all crypto is derived from the current market value of btc.

Historically, this has been true.  However, I think some of the other major cryptos, like ETH, are slowly starting to decouple from BTC.  A few years ago, bitcoin was the only crypto that could be converted to fiat, and everything else traded against bitcoin.  That's no longer the case, now that major exchanges like coinbase support converting some of the other major cryptos directly to fiat.  When bitcoin falls, almost everything else still falls with it.  But when bitcoin is stable or increasing, some of the other cryptos take off.  Look how much ETH exploded earlier this year.  In percentage terms, there was a period of time when it was increasing a lot faster than bitcoin.
MFahad

Activity: 2464
Merit: 644

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2017, 10:57:35 AM

Just get out of this small-time Investments and get into the big Market. You should have never been delving into those little tiny things the first place. They're too volatile and chances lost too high. If it's important to you that you need to stick to the big markets with less volatility.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 01:21:10 PM

Divide your coin and do not go for one decision alone. If you want to cover the loss then you need to grow or add some more ethereum from your current balance so you can have a chance to recover the loss in fiat by gaining more amount of ethereum. You can do that by joining good ico and selling it on a good price or by trading altcoin which is the best because you can earn up to 10% in just one day.
janedt

Activity: 430
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 02:08:14 PM

I think investing on ICOs is a good choice, it's better to invest your ETH on it. Just find a good project that have a good future on their coin and also still have a bonus on it. If you choose to hold your ETH, don't sell it right now. It's your only choice if you want to hold your ETH, wait until the ETH price increase.
fishbonez11

Activity: 322
Merit: 116

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 03:25:04 PM

Personally, I would hold on to my coins. The decrease in price is something we can not do anything about. Looking forward for the values to increase as the market becomes more stabilized.
tyuner4

Activity: 322
Merit: 179

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 03:39:46 PM

Personally, I will hold the ETH. And investing a portion in ICO if I find the project to be good.
Fireblade

Activity: 770

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 03:40:48 PM

I think investing on ICOs is a good choice, it's better to invest your ETH on it. Just find a good project that have a good future on their coin and also still have a bonus on it. If you choose to hold your ETH, don't sell it right now. It's your only choice if you want to hold your ETH, wait until the ETH price increase.
in fact people are now converting their day businesses to bitcoin their i think ICO is the best option for then to introduce their intention and their business in the people, therefore i am sure that ICOs will continue for a long time and are not going to end and hopefully that it will continue for a long time, i am also sure that just like 2013, china will again release bane from ICOs,
ap3311 (OP)

Activity: 476
Merit: 300

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 06:16:38 PM

hello guys

firstly ; i want to thank you each one I did not think you would get so much interest when writing my first post I'm really surprised and delighted. everyone really sincerely wrote his ideas and what I should and should not do. I read each message separately.I have a decision to hold on to my eth.Moreover, the general idea was in this direction so many people can not be wrong Smiley

⚫▶      BUILDERIUM 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Creating the future you desire, one bid at a time

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
YOUR RELIABLE PLATFORM FOR SKILLED &
QUALITY CONSTRUCTION CLIENTS & CONTRACTORS

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████▄
▄█████████▀     ███████▄
▄██████████   ███████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▀▀██████████
█████████       ██████████
███████████   ████████████
███████████   ████████████
▀██████████   ███████████▀
▀█████████   ██████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████ ▀███████     ▀▄███▄
██████   ▀▀█▀▀      ▄█████
███████              █████
████████             █████
█████████▄          ██████
▀████████▀        ▄██████▀
▀███▀▀        ▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀▀███▄
▄███████████▀▀▀      ████▄
██████▀▀▀       ▄    █████
███▄         ▄█▀    ██████
██████▄    ▄█▀      ██████
█████████▄█▀       ███████
▀██████████  ▄     ██████▀
▀█████████ ███▄  ██████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Whitepaper
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
JOIN AIRDROP

olushakes

Activity: 476
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 06:32:31 PM

I won't blame you based on the choices you made because its a risk you took whose outcome cannot be predicted as at the time such was made but at the same time, holding ETH might also not the right way to go at this time because it might take  a long wait for recovery to happen in full. And for that reason I would support your point of action but be very careful so you don't add money to someone pocket
bettercrypto

Activity: 1330
Merit: 268

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2017, 07:28:07 PM

Joining an ICO is fine as long as you do your own research and proven that the ICO project is real and not just a money grab project where they leave their holders hanging.  

hello guys

firstly ; i want to thank you each one I did not think you would get so much interest when writing my first post I'm really surprised and delighted. everyone really sincerely wrote his ideas and what I should and should not do. I read each message separately.I have a decision to hold on to my eth.Moreover, the general idea was in this direction so many people can not be wrong Smiley

I think it is up to you, ETH was around 0.14 BTC previous month and now its value is less than half of the figure I given.  And selling it right now to buy  an ICO token would be a bit risky but if you are lucky you can make your current ETH grow maybe two or three times. ( Taking Investfeed as an example.)  But I believe ETH will recover in due time and if you can wait for that then it is best to just hold your ETH.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
_Dawid_

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 07:46:32 PM

I couldn't agree more with you, it's very common that someone with huge amount of any currency after quiet strong decline is scared that situation.
I'm not empowred to tell you what should you do, but of course i can help you by explaining examples of consequences.

ICO you can gain huge amount of cash after successful launch, but nowadays ICO are highly dengerous mainly because of China's goverment. If you afraid of loss your ETH ico will bring you much more stress if you invest your money.
Holding ETH is pretty intresting option, because you bought ETH for 260 now is 250 so price is approaching. Maybe you will be able to take profit?
I hope that my support will help you make a decision.

commanderbitcoin

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 07:51:25 PM

$260 price for ethereum is a good price already. As you can see, the price is always bounce back. ICO is a good investment only if you do your own research of that specific coin. Too many scammers are already using ICO to rob peoples money and abandon their coin.

CoinsCoinsEverywhere

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 10:26:40 PM

Hold and wait, if you think you can't handle the downsings just don't invest as much as you are doing now.
50x260 is exactly 13,000$ worth in Ethereum. Whenever it hits 300 again sell them and wait another downsing, earn by the arbitration of the coin on the exchangers. I'm glad to see this kind of posts I'm learning trading skills and knownledge is power.

This is such a good point that so many people miss.  You need to be able to handle the emotions that come with your investments so that you make rational decisions.  The most profitable trades usually don't feel right at the time.  And the best way to keep your emotions in check is not to risk too much.  If your investments are causing you to worry, lose sleep, etc., then you're risking too much.  Although it won't be as profitable, it's very freeing to trade smaller amounts that you aren't so afraid to lose.  It's easier to make better decisions.  And if you do that over time and become more confident in your abilities to make the right calls, you will be able to trade with larger amounts in a rational manner.  And that's when you'll start to earn serious money.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 10:32:02 PM

$260 price for ethereum is a good price already. As you can see, the price is always bounce back. ICO is a good investment only if you do your own research of that specific coin. Too many scammers are already using ICO to rob peoples money and abandon their coin.
I agree to that. Most of the scammers right now are just creating ICO project and they are fooling the investor by giving promises that their project is a great project and they are serious to it but after the ICO event then they will slowly abandon the coin and leave the investor in a dust. It is best to make a research and look for a great professional team before investing.
BTConFire

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 10:39:12 PM

I know I might be repeating what others have told you already but rest assured, these pumps are very common in the Bitcoins market. The price will rise and fall and that's why it is so much more interesting. You need to hold on to your ETH. You've bought it at a considerably low price. Wait for BTC to rise up to 4.5k in a few months and sell your coins. ETH is a well stabilized cryptocurrency and it's future is bright. If you really need some profit, gamble and win few more at your own risk.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: