Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:47:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What should I do ? Your suggestions please.  (Read 2280 times)
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 11:04:11 PM

If you have 50 ethereum in your wallet and if you bought 260 dollars each. You cant lose money why? Because the price of ethereum as of now is 300 dollars and you earn profit not lose your money. I suggest hold your ethereum because for sure it will increase again the price. Or you can join to the ICO have ethereum investment and for sure it will grow but be careful while investing in ICO.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitcoinmaniac52

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

Presale is live!

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 11:15:02 PM

Dude... you made an amazing decision to buy 50 Ethereum for only $260 each. That is a steal! They will soo go back over $400 and you will be a very happy man. Smiley

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
klf
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 04:30:07 AM

If you really concern about your profit then you can book partial amount profit like 10 or 20 ETH sell now and if prices go down again then you buy at lower prices if not you still got few ETH to enjoy the higher profit. No investments will always go only one direction so these ups and downs are common in all investments. You should make a decision based on your needs. If you need some urgent money then book some partial profit now or just hold onto it.

chocolah29

Activity: 588
Merit: 128

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 05:37:44 AM

hello guys

firstly ; i want to thank you each one I did not think you would get so much interest when writing my first post I'm really surprised and delighted. everyone really sincerely wrote his ideas and what I should and should not do. I read each message separately.I have a decision to hold on to my eth.Moreover, the general idea was in this direction so many people can not be wrong Smiley

I respect your own decision OP for just holding all your eth but if you still reconsider to just hold atleast half of your eth and the remaining you can invest it on other coins so your eth won't just sleep on your wallet. But if you're too hesitant to do this and don't want to take the risk, well it's all up to you brother. Wink

SUBSCRIBE NOW
okissabam

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 08:21:57 AM

The only person that could help you is yourself, you're the only one who has the power to make that decision. Just make sure it will be worth it and you won't regret your decision, anyways if you go for long term it will still profit.
edward9953100

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 08:38:49 AM

I thought that there was an instantaneous decrease in ethereum with bitcoin.and after these events I thought of as a momentary decrease, I got 50 ethereum  from 260 dollars. I can not decide what to do with certain levels. Of course, it is not right to make sales like this.my mind came up with the idea of joining an ico or a going ico . I thought maybe I could save the damage in this way, but I'm not quite sure. what should i do? Should not I?I've been loss since the day. I do not want to loss any more, but I can not find a solution. I am delighted to share your ideas in this regard.

Don't worry about that just try to hold your altcoins for a while then you will have more value if you are trying to sell then it is your problem because be with coins in hard time too.
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 03:45:36 PM

hello guys

firstly ; i want to thank you each one I did not think you would get so much interest when writing my first post I'm really surprised and delighted. everyone really sincerely wrote his ideas and what I should and should not do. I read each message separately.I have a decision to hold on to my eth.Moreover, the general idea was in this direction so many people can not be wrong Smiley

I respect your own decision OP for just holding all your eth but if you still reconsider to just hold atleast half of your eth and the remaining you can invest it on other coins so your eth won't just sleep on your wallet. But if you're too hesitant to do this and don't want to take the risk, well it's all up to you brother. Wink
if you've made a decision then you should also be prepared with all the possibilities and risks that will happen. but I think ETH also has a bright future just like bitcoin, although the current price shows a negative trend but I'm sure. etherum also has a large base and community they will definitely maintain and also help develop and spread bitcoin. so I think holding is the right choice
TheCoinFinder
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2017, 03:55:56 PM

You should buy bitcoin equivalent to your 50 ethreum.It is a great opportunity as the market of bitcoin has gone below stable level.
A real trader would not let this moment to go. You have higher chances to make double of your money in some days while keeping money in bitcoin.

.Deviant.io.                ▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄
             ▄█▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀█▄
           ██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
         ▄█▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐█▄
        ▐█░░░▄████████████████▄░░
        █▌░░███▀▀▀████████▀▀▀██▌▐█
        █▌░░█████▌  ▐▄▄   ██████░▐█
        ██░░▀██████████████████░▒██
        ▄██▄▄███▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀███▄░▄███▄
     ▄██▓▓▓██▓▓███▀▀▒▒▒▀▀███▓▓██▓▓▓▓██
    ▐█▓▓▓▓█▓██▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌▒▀████▓█▓▓▓
    ▀███████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▀█▒▒▒████████▀
      ▀████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄█▀▒▒█▒██▀▒████▀
      ▐█▓█▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒██▒▓▓▓▒▀▒▒▒▒▓██▓█▌
      ██▓█▌▒▒▒▒▒▒██▓████▓▒▒▒▓▓▒███▓█▌
      ▐█▓██▒▒▒▒███▀▒▒▒█▌▓▓▓██▀▒██▓█▌
       ██▒█▌▒▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▌▓██▀▒▒▒▒█▒██
        ██▒██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▀▒▒▒▒▒▒██▒██
         ▀█▓▓██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██▓▓█▀
           ▀██▒▀█████▄█████▀▓██▀
         ▄▄▓▓▓█████▄▄▓▄▄█████▓▓▄▄

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▀▓▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓        ▐▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓               ▐▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓               ▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓             ▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓▓▄▄         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓         ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀      ▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          ▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▐▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌

░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓²         ` ║▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓              ╢▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓Γ    ▓╥  ╓▓┐    ▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓     ╙`   ╙     ▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓╥   ─,,  ,,─   ╓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓   `▓▓▓▀        ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▌            ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓       ,▄▄▓▓   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▄,▄▄   ▐▓▓▓▓▓   ▀▀ '▀▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▀▓▀▀▀       ▄▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓             ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▀       ▄▄▓▓▌   ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▄▄▄▄   ▓▓▓▓▓▄,▄▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
BitProNews

Activity: 376
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 03:56:50 PM

I suggest you to convert them back to bitcoin even with low price cause it has more growth potentiels than ethereum. Instead of investing in a trusted known project.
GoodLuck2

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 04:03:56 PM

I thought that there was an instantaneous decrease in ethereum with bitcoin.and after these events I thought of as a momentary decrease, I got 50 ethereum  from 260 dollars. I can not decide what to do with certain levels. Of course, it is not right to make sales like this.my mind came up with the idea of joining an ico or a going ico . I thought maybe I could save the damage in this way, but I'm not quite sure. what should i do? Should not I?I've been loss since the day. I do not want to loss any more, but I can not find a solution. I am delighted to share your ideas in this regard.

You sure got a lot of Ethereum at low price, what's with the damage? You said that you got 50 eth @ $260 which is in favor. Eth's price will increase as bitcoin increases too. And if you are saying that you had loss since the past dips better not to worry about it, because you will still get profit on it. Try to look at your eth's with longer term of investment, I suggest to keep on holding but if you want to join some ICO's, join those reliable ones.
Exactly you are right. If you have ethereum at such low buy rate then what is the problem? Like bitcoins, altcoins and all other coins are increasing with some variant speeds but they do. So don’t worry just hold them for maybe 2-3 years and see the fantastic world after that.
Quidat

Activity: 2562
Merit: 539

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 04:19:05 PM

The answer would be "HODL" because $260 purchased price is not really too high and knowing ETH price do really potentially rise up again and might even break its ATH either on this year or on 2018 depending on how the market goes as long you dont need those funds then better to hold it of than risking it on putting into ICO but well its your own money the final decision would be still yours.
Alalex

Activity: 280
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 06:03:55 PM

generating stable btc values ​​so that all proceeds smoothly in current investments and the better it continues it will be helpful if it increases its btc to 10 times more perfect.

ap3311 (OP)

Activity: 476
Merit: 300

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 05:00:43 PM

hello guys. I think stay  in the hodl position is really a very profitable event for me. As of today, I bought $ 260 from my ethers sell for $ 300. I had a total of 50 ethers and made a total of $ 2,000.many of our friends have made very nice suggestions.I read all of what you said and I thought and decided to stay in the hodl position. I once again understood how well I did it. I have seen really good people here and I can really benefit from using bitcointalk well.I will tell you my next position. for the time being I will follow the market and I will look for a appropriate coin to enter. I'll wait if your suggestions happen.thanks to everyone.

⚫▶      BUILDERIUM 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Creating the future you desire, one bid at a time

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
YOUR RELIABLE PLATFORM FOR SKILLED &
QUALITY CONSTRUCTION CLIENTS & CONTRACTORS

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████▄
▄█████████▀     ███████▄
▄██████████   ███████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▀▀██████████
█████████       ██████████
███████████   ████████████
███████████   ████████████
▀██████████   ███████████▀
▀█████████   ██████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████ ▀███████     ▀▄███▄
██████   ▀▀█▀▀      ▄█████
███████              █████
████████             █████
█████████▄          ██████
▀████████▀        ▄██████▀
▀███▀▀        ▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀▀███▄
▄███████████▀▀▀      ████▄
██████▀▀▀       ▄    █████
███▄         ▄█▀    ██████
██████▄    ▄█▀      ██████
█████████▄█▀       ███████
▀██████████  ▄     ██████▀
▀█████████ ███▄  ██████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Whitepaper
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
JOIN AIRDROP

el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 03:39:01 PM

The value of ethereum and all crypto is derived from the current market value of btc.

Historically, this has been true.  However, I think some of the other major cryptos, like ETH, are slowly starting to decouple from BTC.  A few years ago, bitcoin was the only crypto that could be converted to fiat, and everything else traded against bitcoin.  That's no longer the case, now that major exchanges like coinbase support converting some of the other major cryptos directly to fiat.  When bitcoin falls, almost everything else still falls with it.  But when bitcoin is stable or increasing, some of the other cryptos take off.  Look how much ETH exploded earlier this year.  In percentage terms, there was a period of time when it was increasing a lot faster than bitcoin.
You should keep your eyes on the crypto market, and as you realize that a specific currency is more valuable you should invest in that. The currency gains its value because of the people behavior and attitude. Where the people invest the price will go high and when the price of a certain thing goes high most of the people invest there. So it is all about the market cap and value that attract the people.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
tbterryboy

Activity: 1918
Merit: 322

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 05:59:52 AM

I thought that there was an instantaneous decrease in ethereum with bitcoin.and after these events I thought of as a momentary decrease, I got 50 ethereum  from 260 dollars. I can not decide what to do with certain levels. Of course, it is not right to make sales like this.my mind came up with the idea of joining an ico or a going ico . I thought maybe I could save the damage in this way, but I'm not quite sure. what should i do? Should not I?I've been loss since the day. I do not want to loss any more, but I can not find a solution. I am delighted to share your ideas in this regard.

Divide your coin and do not go for one decision alone. If you want to cover the loss then you need to grow or add some more ethereum from your current balance so you can have a chance to recover the loss in fiat by gaining more amount of ethereum. You can do that by joining good ico and selling it on a good price or by trading altcoin which is the best because you can earn up to 10% in just one day.
I won’t suggest him to collect this nonsense coin again. There is no need to waste money on this useless digital currency. If he has faced big losses with eth, I will suggest him not to go back to the same coin rather he should try bitcoins for recovering his losses. Bitcoins have damn high potential of returning capital with manifolds increased.
MFahad

Activity: 2464
Merit: 644

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2017, 03:26:55 PM

Get out of that crap white and put it into Bitcoin. There is no reason ever to be associated with coins like that they're going to screw you over. All you're going to do is all you're going to do is go away over time. It's not even a quick loss it's just a slow death that takes forever. Bitcoin is the only digital currency which is for long term investment and growth.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
traccdev

Activity: 81
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 03:33:32 PM

I don't know much about ico operations but holding them for some time should bring the old value back or more.
malikusama
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 294

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 03:55:23 PM

I will advice you to keep calm and wait for the price to rise, the dips in the price is quite normal thing in cryptocurrencies market so you should be always prepare for it.  ICO is a good option for investing and earning a decent profit but it is somehow more risky too, no body is sure which coin is going to rise and which one is going to dump after ICO. Well to be honest i don't have any experience in this regard. You can take some advice from the old investors of ICO's, they may guide you better.
mace15

Activity: 1428
Merit: 506

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 04:03:27 PM

I don't know much about ico operations but holding them for some time should bring the old value back or more.
Analyze the market when investing or into buying moment. When into panic moment you cant make a firm decision to trade your coins. Likewise, holding for a long term or hold until the price can recover.
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 08:16:33 PM
Last edit: September 26, 2017, 01:18:50 AM by Omega Weapon

You probably bought near the top of the bubble, there are only two things you can do if you want to recover your money, the easiest one is to hold eventually you are going to recover your money if you wait long enough but you need patience, the second way is doing what you are thinking, invest in icos, but at this moment the ico market is weak thanks to China ban on icos.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: