Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 03:37:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Is Better Without China!!!!!!!  (Read 2938 times)
CryptosapienZA

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 11:34:06 AM

Bitcoin doesnt belong to China. It will exist with or without China. That is the best thing about bitcoin. As a matter of fact one of my cousins bought her first bitcoin 2days ago even amongst all this China FUD. This is why i believe that even bad news help spread the gospel of bitcoin.lol. Lets HOdl folks
matanglawin

Activity: 372
Merit: 100

The Organic Growth Token

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 11:34:31 AM

it is time we proclaim to the whole world that Bitcoin can be better without the influence of China. We don't need China to make Bitcoin survive. By next year, all of these things can be history and maybe we should learned the hard lessons that China is just a big headache.

It is time for Bitcoin and the whole of cryptocurrency to move on without China. We can still survive without it and in fact there are many BIG companies right now who do not also have any presence in China. We should not be afraid that Bitcoin can die without China...in fact the opposite can be true.
Hoping that it will be, especially in the future. Unfortunately, China has a big impact to cyrptocurrency including Bitcoin. China banned ICOs and Bitcoin that resulted to hard drops on its market value in a short period of time. We have to admit that it is really a loss to all cryptocurrency. Hoping that all cryptocurrency will be back to each of its feet again.

KitToken                         
                                         Utility * Organic Growth * Sharing                                         
▔  Whitepaper  TelegramTwitterFacebookYoutubeMedium   Announce  ▔
edward9953100

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 11:35:01 AM

It was fake news about china that china is going to banned bitcoin because bitcoin is going to spread everywhere and there is nothing like that so in my opinion i would like to say that bitcoin is better everywhere.
taktik

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 11:38:19 AM

it is time we proclaim to the whole world that Bitcoin can be better without the influence of China. We don't need China to make Bitcoin survive. By next year, all of these things can be history and maybe we should learned the hard lessons that China is just a big headache.

It is time for Bitcoin and the whole of cryptocurrency to move on without China. We can still survive without it and in fact there are many BIG companies right now who do not also have any presence in China. We should not be afraid that Bitcoin can die without China...in fact the opposite can be true.
Hoping that it will be, especially in the future. Unfortunately, China has a big impact to cyrptocurrency including Bitcoin. China banned ICOs and Bitcoin that resulted to hard drops on its market value in a short period of time. We have to admit that it is really a loss to all cryptocurrency. Hoping that all cryptocurrency will be back to each of its feet again.
I not only hope for this, But I also strongly believe that we will manage without China. Already just tired of this rottenness with prices on trade exchanges. It's incomprehensible to the mind that Bitcoin has fallen almost 2 times. We expected more for this autumn and I hope that by the end of this year we will see Bitcoin's steady growth And that all forecasts about the good future of the crypto currency are implemented.
Hipster999

Activity: 173

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 11:43:13 AM

Bitcoin will live well without China. On earth, several billion people and if at least half of the remaining planet will actively use bitcoin, then its price will rise to the moon.

Sweeet

Activity: 714
Merit: 501

Real Eyes, Realize, Real Lies.

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2017, 11:47:44 AM

I mean, no its not. Any volume of bitcoin from Chinese or from Antarctica is typically good for bitcoin or any growing market. Bitcoin is definitely perfectly fine without China accepting Bitcoin transactions although it is also definitely not better off without the more volume. Honestly I don't think they price drop had much to do with China, it was just the straw on the camel's back. Bitcoin had topped at $5,000 like 5 times, it was looking for a correction, China just speed that process up. I personally see Bitcoin falling down to around $3000 where it will rise back up to around $4200 or so before something new will happen.
sch_lau

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

🌟ATLANT ICO: 7/09/17🌟

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 11:48:33 AM

Well it is sad for the Chinese who made a living out of it... Bitcoin is getting more and more popular it is true but China's influence was very important and still is Smiley We can only imagine how high the bitcoin martekcap will get once China's back and running Wink the more people are involved, the more money pours into crypto!

nappoleon

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 11:53:55 AM

Man, you sounded so salty about it. It feels like you bought at the top and you panic sell then you want in again but you don't like the price. And it only shows that whatever China is scheming regarding Cryptocurrencies, it's kinda working. Regarding, "we don't need china" thingy, I disagree, not that you're wrong but your argument is just simply invalid.

I don't think Chinese people will stop trading bitcoin, whatever their government say. Those people will find other ways to trade it. Short term set back is inevitable.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Maheshkumar_Hrangkhawl

Activity: 600
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 11:57:45 AM

Well it is sad for the Chinese who made a living out of it... Bitcoin is getting more and more popular it is true but China's influence was very important and still is Smiley We can only imagine how high the bitcoin martekcap will get once China's back and running Wink the more people are involved, the more money pours into crypto!

As of now, it seems that the closure of the exchanges is a temporary solution. And some of the exchanges such as OK Coin and Huobi will be operating, although they will have to disable the CNY-BTC trade. Anyway, the Chinese government is out of options here. If they ban the mainland China exchanges, then the users will simply open accounts with exchanges based in Hong Kong and South Korea.
motodor

Merit: 250

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 12:02:06 PM

I'm not sure bitcoin better without China, because I know China is one of the biggest supporters of bitcoin, big investors also many from China. but prices recovered after the issue of China ban and close exchange, so bitcoin without China may not be a problem.

konco_kenthel

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 12:06:52 PM

yes we must always be sure to keep working in various projects without having the Chinese people because the goal there is to make money though not too big must still have an optimistic attitude by everyone in the face of this ordeal.

Arindava

Activity: 361

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 12:12:34 PM

a big news bitcoin banned in china that makes people panic selling bitcoin, but whether bitcoin will die if there is no china?
I'm sure bitcoin will stay alive without china,
But that's just great news that keeps the bitcoin price down,
and I am sure that bitcoin is not banned in china.
themystick

Activity: 182

eHarvestHub

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 12:19:32 PM

I agree with you. Communist, totalitarian countries like china wants to control whole market. They don't like decentralised any community, They want to gather up whole power and the markets, like cryptocurrency, never let them do that. So, Volatility is    decreasing and market will be stable soon.

datodota002

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 12:22:24 PM

yes i agree, with or without china bitcoin will rise again china just watch other country implement bitcoin in their goverment and china will left behind
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 12:31:42 PM

As of now, i can't say that bitcoin is better without china because china is the major country that giving volume and the biggest reason why the price of bitcoin is around to the current price and i think that if we are going to lose china in the bitcoin then it is already clear that we will have a hard time to climb up again because of the huge loss in demand in china.
jc89

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 12:42:58 PM

Agreed. And I've moved on already so should everyone else here. Btc have strived even without the investments of China and that's what will happen again. But honestly, I think there are still Chinese investors and miners who didn't stopped using btc because they've seen and known how profitable it is.

▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
            ▄▄▓▓▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓
          ▄▓▓░░░░░▄▄████████▄▄░░░░░░▓▓
        ▄▓▀░░░░██████████████████▄░░░▓▓▌
       ▓▓░░░▄██████████████████████▄░░░▓▓▄
      ▓░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░▓▄
     ▓▓░░░████████████████████████████▌░░░▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████░░░░░████████████░░░▓▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████▓███████████▌░░▐▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████████████████▌░░▐▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████▓░██░████████████░░░▓█
     ▓▓░░░████████████▓░██████████████▌░░░▓▌
      ▓▓░░░███████████▓██████████████▀░░░█▌
       ▓▓░░░░█████████▓▄███████████░░░░█▀
        ▓▓░░░░░██████████████████▀░░░░▓█
          ▓▓░░░░░░▀██████████▀▀░░░░░▓█▀
            ▀▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓█▀
                ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███ BRIDGING MARKETS ███
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██  Social Media  ██
██▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
████████████     █▀███▌
███   █████        ▐██▌
███               ▐███▌
███               ████▌
████             █████▌
█████▄▄         ██████▌
████         ▄████████▌
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
▄▓█████████████████████▓▓▄
▓██████████████████████████▌
███████████████████▓▓▀  ▓██▌
██████████████▓▀▀       ▓██▌
████████▓▀▀      ▄█    ▐███▌
███▓▀        ▄▄▓▀      ▓███▌
███▓▄▄▄   ▄▓█▓         ████▌
████████▓ ▓▌          ▓████▌
█████████▓    ▄       █████▌
██████████▌ ▄▓██▓▄   ▐█████▌
███████████████████▓▓██████▌
▐██████████████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██
Nasty23

Activity: 736

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 12:49:05 PM

Agreed. And I've moved on already so should everyone else here. Btc have strived even without the investments of China and that's what will happen again. But honestly, I think there are still Chinese investors and miners who didn't stopped using btc.
Yes I agree with you that there are still Chinese investors and miners who are continuing to use bitcoin because they seek a good opportunity in bitcoin that they give them a good​ profit even there is now a high risk of using bitcoin in their country they can make ways in order to use bitcoin.

rkp13

Activity: 172

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 12:51:44 PM

China can't ban bitcoin. Banning bitcoin by china is good thing to happen for long term though price in shot term. 35% Price correction is very healthy and necessary. I take advantage of dip buying more rather complaining.
novaprime

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

UniDApp - it's DeFi time!

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 01:02:22 PM

For me without China, this market will not attract many investors around the world. I think China contributes a lot to the Bitcoin market and they have the right to adjust this market price properly.

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
Carmen01

Activity: 294

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 01:10:43 PM

i think we need china in some aspect and dont angry to them because they have reason why they leave bitcoin,i think the best now is to try to retrieve again there attention here in bitcoin and to build more accomplice here in bitcoin for a good earnings of anybody that use this,angry to them are nothing atleast do something to back them

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: