Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 06:53:54 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Is Better Without China!!!!!!!  (Read 2938 times)
LuciferAB

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 10:26:24 AM

According to answer this question bitcoin may or may not be better, it all depends upon time. Yes, china is a big platform for bitcoin. But bitcoin also expand his empire without help of china. In past many companies like Google, Amazon  etc. proved  that.
Md Saad

Activity: 584
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 10:47:55 AM

I don't think so. because Chinese people are holding one of the major portions of the Market capital of Bitcoin. it doesn't matter who holds this capital but it matters at this stage. if Chinese people are going to start selling all of their capital shares then Bitcoin market would face a terrific price devaluation so if China will leave this platform then it will not a good thing for Bitcoin.
Bitcoin is not for a specific country or region. Also, it not depends on only a single country.but nowadays Bitcoin needs such type of strong economy backup like China.
KEPLER99

Activity: 448
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 01:51:14 PM

More players more money invessted in btc. in some time, I am sure, China will be one of major btc supporters and investors.
Bitcoin have the system that is aligned to the principle of law of price and demand where the more people deal to do transaction the more it can development and have the capability to grow. So China as the largest country in the wolrd could give bitcoin a time to experience the full growth and development in terms of the stock of bitcoin decentralization.
In start It cause some problems for bitcoin. But it is stable again and gaining its value back it is better without china and bitcoin is independent of any region so anyone who thinks that if china stops then bitcoin will also is totally wrong japan, Korea and India has legalized bitcoins.
Evilmorty69

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 10:31:20 PM

China will be back no matter what. Their culture says otherwise.
What I meant by this is that, even if they say today that they will ban the bitcoin forever.
Tomorrow, expect a 360 degree change as something already happened thru negotiations.
Yes, you're right. Have you ever heard about different ICO's? Can you say me something about Confideal?
mercyt

Activity: 32

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 10:47:12 PM

I think people are overreacting to news from China. It's just one country and the world is big. China may have an influence right now, but I bet not even 20% of coins is in their hands, so even if they all sold at once the drop wouldn't be this big. We went down because all other investors started selling for whatever reason.
Oh, no, the Chinese are jumping ship, Bitcoin is dead, let's sell! Cheesy:D
Kelvinid

Activity: 2828
Merit: 344

win lambo...

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 11:00:38 PM

Hopefully bitcoin is better without China. My Chinese perception only complicates bitcoin with its policy. I see China as an authoritarian state of technology from outside China, but China fully supports its own technology and its people. I am actually tired of seeing China banning bitcoin.
Yes same with me too.I am so tired about this issue about china.IMO bitcoin would still be in progress even without the help from china.Bitcoin has proven it already and it's now very firm and strong like it has gone lot of hardforks but now it's still stood up straight.I know for sure bitcoin is totally stronger now through the tests of time.
Gunpaycity

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 11:10:41 PM

it is time we proclaim to the whole world that Bitcoin can be better without the influence of China. We don't need China to make Bitcoin survive. By next year, all of these things can be history and maybe we should learned the hard lessons that China is just a big headache.

It is time for Bitcoin and the whole of cryptocurrency to move on without China. We can still survive without it and in fact there are many BIG companies right now who do not also have any presence in China. We should not be afraid that Bitcoin can die without China...in fact the opposite can be true.
Bitcoin is well known all over the world, without the presence of a single country will not have much effect on bitcoin and chinese residents may use other paths for bitcoin transactions

●● Phoenex Global ●●
◆ Taking Cryptocurrency Exchange to a New Height ◆
Telegram  ◣Facebook  ◣Twitter  ◣Reddit
agatha818

Activity: 284
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 11:20:10 PM

So True! China keep is a scaredy cat and don't really believe in bitcoin, glad bitcoin is going up and still going strong!
BunnyShibe

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 11:31:00 PM

it is time we proclaim to the whole world that Bitcoin can be better without the influence of China. We don't need China to make Bitcoin survive. By next year, all of these things can be history and maybe we should learned the hard lessons that China is just a big headache.

It is time for Bitcoin and the whole of cryptocurrency to move on without China. We can still survive without it and in fact there are many BIG companies right now who do not also have any presence in China. We should not be afraid that Bitcoin can die without China...in fact the opposite can be true.
Bitcoin is well known all over the world, without the presence of a single country will not have much effect on bitcoin and chinese residents may use other paths for bitcoin transactions
In fact bitcoin is a decentralize currency, and a single coutnry cannot effect bitcoin, but i think that China is a big populated coutnry, so there must be some effect on bitcoin if they have stop using bitcoin. but i am sure that even their governent bnnned bitcoin but still their people will be using it through different tricks. Hope that very soon their governemt will release bane from bitcoin.
Allan Ramanda

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 11:40:15 PM

by looking at the current bitcoin price, it looks like china can not destroy bitcoin. I'm sure everyone is very happy to see bitcoin prices go up.
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 11:52:43 PM

China is a big community & china people holding large portion of bitcoin market but Bitcoin can survive without china. Bitcoin has the biggest worldwide influence on the exchange market & it's price daily increasing without china. so bitcoin is better without china
lazygin001

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 11:58:32 PM

The influence of the Chinese is too huge to be missed. As much as we don't want China to get involved they are unfortunately still one of the main players in the world.
rodel caling

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 11:59:43 PM

there's not bad to china join again and accept the bitcoin as legit crypto currency its appreciated of crypotworld but every nation have to right to decide to to their country by the power of the leaders.
PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 12:00:58 AM

China have strong economic and they have many mining factory Smiley. They hold a huge of BTC ? How avoid them?.. No.. BTC will decrease if they ban BTC Sad
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 12:14:01 AM

there's not bad to china join again and accept the bitcoin as legit crypto currency its appreciated of crypotworld but every nation have to right to decide to to their country by the power of the leaders.
I really hope that china will join again in this bitcoin opportunity because they banned it in their country but like the title of this thread says, even there is no china in bitcoin, it is still good and bitcoin is proving that it can stand out even there is no big country like china because bitcoin is not dependent and it is still going up despite of the problems or issues.
BingoDog

Activity: 658
Merit: 505

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 12:17:58 AM

Hard to say if Bitcoin is better without China but I suppose that you think on recent price growth. But this has nothing to do with China and would have happened with or without China. Bitcoin will fully be fully functioning there again and I think we could agree that China is important player but bitcoin is not depending on it.

malaj
wilwxk

Activity: 476
Merit: 314

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 12:25:27 AM

Bitcoin will survive without China, but i dont think you can afirm the bitcoin is better without it, there are more than 1 billion of peoples in China, if just 5% uses the bitcoin (with or without the support of the govern) there will be 50 millions of new user to the bitcoin network and the market cap. But yes, the conflict of the govern with cryptocurrencies exceeded the limit.
Kencha77

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 12:31:23 AM

Also, china have more than 50% mining power which gives them more power to decide on what kinds of codes should be implemented to bitcoin.
On the flip side of the coin, China is also better without bitcoin because their government is not really deigned for cryptocurrencies to run within their country.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 06:47:13 AM

Bitcoin will survive without China, but i dont think you can afirm the bitcoin is better without it, there are more than 1 billion of peoples in China, if just 5% uses the bitcoin (with or without the support of the govern) there will be 50 millions of new user to the bitcoin network and the market cap. But yes, the conflict of the govern with cryptocurrencies exceeded the limit.

Right. I think its already established that even without chinese support, btc will thrive, just looking at its movement today. It wouldn't be bad though if china changes it's stance of exchances and lift the ban

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Fasdartin

Activity: 618

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 06:58:59 AM

yes it is better to bitcoin that china is left. because now we proof that although china is gone the bitcoin is alive and continue to rising up. because china is one of the dis agree about the bitcoin because they're economy will afraid to bitcoin. maybe next year if the china legal the bitcoin again it is only a become natural and not an big news because we survive without china.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: