Bitcoin Forum
August 07, 2024, 04:14:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][🚀TokenSale starts][VITO]VISO—make cryptocurrency payments easier  (Read 26589 times)
hoop
Legendary

Activity: 1523
Merit: 1001

NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2017, 09:24:16 PM

I was participated in VITO pre-sell with a 0.02BTC and received preVITO 782.142, does this amount contain the %50 bonus too?
Hi
You will get your 50% after pre sale when preVITO will be converted into VITO.
Thank you for your support Smiley
Ok, by the way what is preVITO convert rate into VITO? I want to know how much VITO I will receive? 

██████████  ██████████▄▄
         █████████████  ██████████████▄▄
   ▄███  █████▄                  ▀▀███████▄
  ██████   ▀█████▄          ████     ▀▀█████
 █████        ▀█████▄       ████        █████
 ████            ▀████      ████         ████
 ████         ██▄   ▀█  ██▄ ████         ████
 ████▌        █████▄    ████████        ▐████
 ▐████        ████████    ▀█████        ████▌
  █████       ████ ▀██  █▄   ▀██       █████
   █████      ████      ████▄         █████
    █████▄    ████       ▀█████▄    ▄█████
     ▀█████▄  ████          ▀█████▄   ██▀
       ▀█████▄                 ▀█████
         ▀██████▄▄          ▄▄██████▀
            ▀▀████████  ████████▀▀
                ▀▀████  ████▀▀
Take care of your financial privacy
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
A blockchain loyalty scheme and more
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

███████████████
███          ██████████████████
████████████████████████████████
███                          ███
███             ██           ███
███       ██   ██   ██       ███
███      ██    ██    ██      ███
███       ██  ██    ██       ███
████████████████████████████████

████    ████
       █████████ ████████

████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████
██████████████████ ███████████
██████████████████ ██    █████
██████████████████ ███████████
██████████████████
█████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████

▄█████▄
      ▄█████████
     ████    ███▌
    ███       ██▌
   ▐██ ███  ████
   ▄███████████
  ███████████▀
 ████  ███ ██▌
▐██       ███
▐███    ████
 █████████▀
  ▀█████▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
ANN         Discord
Twitter    Telegram
Nobt-plataform
VISO team

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 08:53:58 AM

I was participated in VITO pre-sell with a 0.02BTC and received preVITO 782.142, does this amount contain the %50 bonus too?
Hi
You will get your 50% after pre sale when preVITO will be converted into VITO.
Thank you for your support Smiley
Ok, by the way what is preVITO convert rate into VITO? I want to know how much VITO I will receive?  
The rate from preVITO into VITO is 1:1. And after converting, you will get 50% more in VITO as a bonus.
For example: If you buy 200 pre VITO tokens after Pre Sale you will get 300 VITO.
scrivenorr (OP)

Activity: 219
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 06:47:26 PM

Waves Community: VISO Project Launches Token PreSale on Waves

The Waves community has been providing good feedback on the VISO project and has recognized its invaluable role in making cryptocurrency part of users’ everyday life in a domain as important as retail.

“VISO is a serious project. We’re glad that the Waves platform will unlock its full functionality for this project,” Sasha Ivanov, a Waves creator, said.

https://wavescommunity.com/viso-project-launches-token-presale-on-waves/

VISO team

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 12:41:26 PM

Any bounty program by the project?
Bounty will begin with Token Sale on the 1st of November. Additional information will be announced closer to the Token Sale.
SnoopDoge420hue

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 02:00:27 AM

I buy the presale token
Go VITO! Grin

▬▬▬▬▬  V I S O || MODERN CRYPTOCURRENCY PAYMENT SYSTEM  ▬▬▬▬▬
█ █        Download WHITEPAPER     Download ONE PAGER        █ █
▬▬▬▬▬      Telegram    ●    Youtube    ●    Slack      ▬▬▬▬▬
VISO team

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 05:32:35 AM

I buy the presale token
Go VITO! Grin
Thank you for your support, we shall go higher! Smiley
foxjames512

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 01:40:31 PM

Is there a soft goal for the presale? If you will not raise 1 000 000 USD during the presale will you refund to investors?
scrivenorr (OP)

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 06:30:49 PM

We have a new adviser!
Alex Sudadze Bitcoin Embassy Georgia, CEO and Founder. One of the first Bitcoin enthusiasts and miners in Georgia (6 years).
foxjames512

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 10:07:00 AM

We have a new adviser!
Alex Sudadze Bitcoin Embassy Georgia, CEO and Founder. One of the first Bitcoin enthusiasts and miners in Georgia (6 years).
Good job!
Can you please answer me for my question above. It's so important to know this for potrntial investors
Yey09

Activity: 632
Merit: 250

http://scientificcoin.com/

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 03:46:35 PM

Im trying to buy using BTC but I always have error with the address generated by the account page
VISO team

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 04:51:08 PM

Im trying to buy using BTC but I always have error with the address generated by the account page
please can you provide your email address and we will help you as soon as possible
VISO team

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 04:52:50 PM

Is there a soft goal for the presale? If you will not raise 1 000 000 USD during the presale will you refund to investors?
The soft goal is 300.000 USD. Don't worry we will collect the needed sum on the pre sale, because we will add money if we don't reach the cap. The investors won't loose their money. instead they will get a 50% bonus
Yey09

Activity: 632
Merit: 250

http://scientificcoin.com/

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 05:09:51 PM

please can you provide your email address and we will help you as soon as possible

sent you a PM. by the way here is the generated BTC address 1PU1JTmurTLhJVQLiAZd67irrr9AgZtPvY, when im trying to send it gives an address error

Nevermind the payment went thru now.
VISO team

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 07:05:38 PM

sent you a PM. by the way here is the generated BTC address 1PU1JTmurTLhJVQLiAZd67irrr9AgZtPvY, when im trying to send it gives an address error

Nevermind the payment went thru now.
Thanks for being with us
Wasimalik

Activity: 574

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 06:43:33 AM

Hello dev,  want to do urdu translations for you guys waiting to have a green signal.

thanks

VISO team

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 06:58:15 AM

Hello dev,  want to do urdu translations for you guys waiting to have a green signal.

thanks
Thank you for suggesting help, we will notify you, if  the translation is needed Smiley
foxjames512

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 07:02:57 AM

The soft goal is 300.000 USD. Don't worry we will collect the needed sum on the pre sale, because we will add money if we don't reach the cap. The investors won't loose their money. instead they will get a 50% bonus
Investor can lose their money if ICO will not reach a soft cap which is 3 million dollars if I am not mistaken.
VISO team

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 07:45:50 AM

Investor can lose their money if ICO will not reach a soft cap which is 3 million dollars if I am not mistaken.
If main token sale fails, money will be returned.
scrivenorr (OP)

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 02:40:02 PM
Last edit: October 05, 2017, 04:48:41 PM by scrivenorr

One Pager                                                                                                    One Pager
                                                                                                                                  One Pager                                        One Pager
                                                                                                                                                                   One Pager

A new mini-version of our White Paper. Now it only takes one cup of espresso to read it. We are looking forward to your comments.
foxjames512

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 07:38:50 AM

If main token sale fails, money will be returned.
What??? When I read your whitepaper it said that money will not be returned if the main stage fall. Did you change this paragraph?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: