Bitcoin Forum
July 11, 2024, 10:40:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][🚀TokenSale starts][VITO]VISO—make cryptocurrency payments easier  (Read 26581 times)
VISO team

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 09:18:52 AM

Is there a soft goal for the presale? If you will not raise 1 000 000 USD during the presale will you refund to investors?
The soft goal is 300.000 USD. Don't worry we will collect the needed sum on the pre sale, because we will add money if we don't reach the cap. The investors won't loose their money. instead they will get a 50% bonus
Investor can lose their money if ICO will not reach a soft cap which is 3 million dollars if I am not mistaken.
If main token sale fails, money will be returned.
What??? When I read your whitepaper it said that money will not be returned if the main stage fall. Did you change this paragraph?
Money will not be returned if the pre-sale failed. But it can't be failed because we will put our money if we don't reach the cap. If main token sale fails, we return all money to our investors that participate in main token sale. So there is no reason to be worried about money. Smiley
Tanas

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 10:53:04 AM

Is there a soft goal for the presale? If you will not raise 1 000 000 USD during the presale will you refund to investors?
The soft goal is 300.000 USD. Don't worry we will collect the needed sum on the pre sale, because we will add money if we don't reach the cap. The investors won't loose their money. instead they will get a 50% bonus
Investor can lose their money if ICO will not reach a soft cap which is 3 million dollars if I am not mistaken.
What??? When I read your whitepaper it said that money will not be returned if the main stage fall. Did you change this paragraph?
Money will not be returned if the pre-sale failed. But it can't be failed because we will put our money if we don't reach the cap. If main token sale fails, we return all money to our investors that participate in main token sale. So there is no reason to be worried about money. Smiley

Good news ! And if the main token fails, investors which participate on the presale will also be reimbursed ?
Robert39

Activity: 2

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 12:20:06 PM

Can you elaborate about the pos? What % does one get for example?
scrivenorr (OP)

Activity: 219
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 09:06:18 PM

Join our Telegram channels!
Here we are ready to answer all your questions 24/7.
https://t.me/VISOeng
https://t.me/VISOrus

foxjames512

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 09:20:35 AM

Ok. It is more clear now. But it is very sad you could collected only $40 000 usd at the moment. The half preico ended.
VISO team

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 06:06:13 PM

Comission on the fiat money withdrawal is one percent of the sum. Smart-terminal comission(VISO+Visa/MasterCard) is also one percent.
VISO team

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 06:07:27 PM

Ok. It is more clear now. But it is very sad you could collected only $40 000 usd at the moment. The half preico ended.
We will collect the needed sum anyway, there is no need to be worried all the investors will get VITO tokens.
scrivenorr (OP)

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 06:10:55 PM

Join us on Facebook
Robert39

Activity: 2

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 10:13:35 AM

Comission on the fiat money withdrawal is one percent of the sum. Smart-terminal comission(VISO+Visa/MasterCard) is also one percent.

No I mean, the coin is pos so when we stake there is a % per year you receive. What is that?
foxjames512

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 12:43:38 PM

We will collect the needed sum anyway, there is no need to be worried all the investors will get VITO tokens.
Sure. They can get. But will this token be usable or not? Will you project born? I do not see interest from investors
VISO team

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 02:31:25 PM

Sure. They can get. But will this token be usable or not? Will you project born? I do not see interest from investors
You will be able to use these tokens on EXMO exchange , the next day after the end of the token sale. And the project will start anyway Smiley
foxjames512

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 06:22:20 AM

You will be able to use these tokens on EXMO exchange , the next day after the end of the token sale. And the project will start anyway Smiley
Yes, you are right. But if you project will not start then VISIO tokens will be like a garbage. Not more  Wink
VISO team

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 10:33:53 AM

No I mean, the coin is pos so when we stake there is a % per year you receive. What is that?
We have a direct interest in the development of the project, we keep 18% of tokens. And we need to increase the capitalization of the token in order to get a good profit.
scrivenorr (OP)

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 07:57:35 PM

You don’t follow us on twitter yet? Now — it is the best time to do it!
foxjames512

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 06:25:30 AM

We have a direct interest in the development of the project, we keep 18% of tokens. And we need to increase the capitalization of the token in order to get a good profit.
Ok, thank you for clarify. I understand your opinion point. Hope your project will be successful and you will reach the hard cap
VISO team

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 12:01:52 PM

Ok, thank you for clarify. I understand your opinion point. Hope your project will be successful and you will reach the hard cap
You are welcome Smiley
scrivenorr (OP)

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 07:43:39 PM

We are planning to take part in the Blockchain & Bitcoin Conference Kiev! We are looking forward to meeting enthusiasts and like-minded people on October 12th
Kaznachej123

Activity: 882
Merit: 548

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 08:20:08 PM

VISO ICO added - ICOTRACKER.NET  https://icotracker.net/project/viso  https://twitter.com/Kaznachej123/status/918209399604350976

scrivenorr (OP)

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 07:53:07 PM

We visited Blockchain & Bitcoin Conference Kiev. It was very exciting! Read here for more details
                   MEDIUM

sergeyp11

Activity: 21

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 09:07:38 AM
Last edit: October 14, 2017, 09:32:18 AM by sergeyp11

wow its cool!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: