Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 09:02:30 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WEX.nz  (Read 62179 times)
rapidleech

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 09:26:18 PM

anyone got paid from this site?

any success withdraw?
Puff Pastry Hangman

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 09:35:44 PM

I have another case of BTC balance disappearing after verification completed to report. I could log in and see BTC balance before, now zero, no transactions or trades history. I still had some USD and other balances, which I turned to BTC and withdrew. The withdrawal came through, so I feel that if someone was trying to scam me why would they have left anything in the account? I have read other reports from people who say all balances were zeroed though. Hopefully this is a temporary mistake.
JamesNoJosh

Activity: 81
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 04:53:31 AM

EVERYONE IS SCREWED ON WEX.NZ

When you are able to log on you have a Zero Balance

Some can't even log on.

Here is 10K Cash reward

You are screwed

https://steemit.com/bitcoin/@thejamesfund/usd10-000-reward-bounty-or-split-among-individual-s-in-helping-me-blasting-btc-e-aka-wex-nz-info-below
JamesNoJosh

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 04:55:01 AM

So apparently, to verify with Wex, you cannot reside or be a U.S. citizen.  That means anyone who is in the U.S. will not be able to verify, and thus locked out of their accounts?   =/

They are not letting people withdraw without verification. They cant keep what is not theirs.

You are screwed

https://steemit.com/bitcoin/@thejamesfund/usd10-000-reward-bounty-or-split-among-individual-s-in-helping-me-blasting-btc-e-aka-wex-nz-info-below
zimbalem

Activity: 8

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 06:53:48 AM

My account is blocked by ip white list. I have sent many tickets but they closed my ticket and did not reply. They intend to take the money in my account. I hope this issue is condemned.
dejwid85

Activity: 3

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 08:33:55 AM

Almost one week with no reply from support. I feel that they just don't care...
Maybe we can make some actions to wake up them to care...
We can open telegram channel to communicate together and make some plan.
JamesNoJosh

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 12:03:40 PM

Almost one week with no reply from support. I feel that they just don't care...
Maybe we can make some actions to wake up them to care...
We can open telegram channel to communicate together and make some plan.

Only one week?

There are people who are waiting longer the 4MONTHS

You are screwed

Look at link below

DigitalVHS

Activity: 11

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 02:49:17 PM

Hi , i have problem with IP address, i change my router and now mi IP addres is not the same so i cant log in to my wex account  . I conntact support  4 times  they answer me alweys with this "
Hello!
For solve this problem need pass verification, but due to technical reasons users blocked because of white IP or 2FA problems can pass verification only after techsupport's notification in the ticked about their issue. Users blocked by other reasons can have access to their account.
Best Regards,
WEX Support"

But i dont understund how to conntact and notifi  teachsupport? Anyone can explane me how to do this?

I go on to www.wex.nz - Support - and than i click on account unblocking , i fill subject,mesaage , email adresss, select type: remove IP from the  white list  ....what i doing wrong? They dont answer me.

Sorry for bad English , anyone can help me?

dianacondor

Activity: 22

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 03:06:46 PM

I have another case of BTC balance disappearing after verification completed to report. I could log in and see BTC balance before, now zero, no transactions or trades history. I still had some USD and other balances, which I turned to BTC and withdrew. The withdrawal came through, so I feel that if someone was trying to scam me why would they have left anything in the account? I have read other reports from people who say all balances were zeroed though. Hopefully this is a temporary mistake.

Yes, I thought the same. USD balance seems to be uneffected by the setting "zero" coins after verification.     Unfortunately it's only 0,000001 USD in my case... but few btc.
dman4u2hold

Activity: 12

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 03:34:31 PM

well the 2FA from before isn't working and they've said I need to verify w/ passport to reset it, which then bans me i would guess.  was just hoping there was a way to withdraw the coins and then shutdown the account with support afterwards if a us citizen.

thanks for the link, will check it out. definitely sucks whats going on but nice to see btc gives no fucks

I am having the same issue with Wex...They have my bitcoin  and litecoin on there exchange. My account was locked when they were Btc-e and I was in the process of getting it unlocked when the FEds seized there servers. Now they will not let me verify my account because I am an usa citizen. I am furious because they have my Litecoin and Bitcoin on there account but will not let me get to my own tokens. this has to be wrong!
aznatama

Activity: 167
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 03:39:50 PM

well the 2FA from before isn't working and they've said I need to verify w/ passport to reset it, which then bans me i would guess.  was just hoping there was a way to withdraw the coins and then shutdown the account with support afterwards if a us citizen.

thanks for the link, will check it out. definitely sucks whats going on but nice to see btc gives no fucks

I am having the same issue with Wex...They have my bitcoin  and litecoin on there exchange. My account was locked when they were Btc-e and I was in the process of getting it unlocked when the FEds seized there servers. Now they will not let me verify my account because I am an usa citizen. I am furious because they have my Litecoin and Bitcoin on there account but will not let me get to my own tokens. this has to be wrong!

My guess is that they are using the "we can't associate in any way or manner w/ the US" excuse.  Thus refusing to deal with those residing in the US or having US citizenship completely.  Makes sense in order to avoid any contacts with the US, but there needs to be another method for people in the US to access and withdraw.

If only they would implement a withdraw only lockdown for US accounts, that would be sufficient for me, even without the tokens.
dman4u2hold

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 03:54:00 PM

I agree, otherwise it would be like taking our coins. There is no reason why they couldn't just send our coins to a wallet we specify. It feels like they are trying to steal our coins from us. That is not right. I will be pressing this issue cause I have to many litecoin at there exchange to just let them walk away with my all  my coins when they are giving around 50 percent back to other users of the same exchange.
Puff Pastry Hangman

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 04:01:21 PM

To be honest I'm surprised they have not commented on this disappearing coins after verification issue. I had quite a positive impression of their efforts to re-start and honour people's balances so I'm still optimistic that it's not something sinister. I would guess that this issue is affecting many people, they must be getting a lot of support tickets. If it is just an error then let us know when it might be resolved and that would be fine. Their silence on the matter if the only thing that causes me concern.

Has anyone whose account was locked before they got shut down successfully verified and had their coin balances available?
dejwid85

Activity: 3

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 04:19:42 PM

To be honest I'm surprised they have not commented on this disappearing coins after verification issue. I had quite a positive impression of their efforts to re-start and honour people's balances so I'm still optimistic that it's not something sinister. I would guess that this issue is affecting many people, they must be getting a lot of support tickets. If it is just an error then let us know when it might be resolved and that would be fine. Their silence on the matter if the only thing that causes me concern.

Has anyone whose account was locked before they got shut down successfully verified and had their coin balances available?

I was locked before they got shut down and after verification I don't see my coins either...
dman4u2hold

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 04:41:19 PM

Sounds like there might need to be another petition started on Wex. There is a lot of shady things going on with Usa citizens not being able to get there coins on the exchange. So where are the coins and will they return them.? If they do not return them then who has them. Then there are many people saying once they do get verified, there tokens are missing. Who has them?
Puff Pastry Hangman

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 04:56:11 PM

I would join an effort to get some response on this issue from WEX, but I don't see any way that is likely to be successful. They're active on twitter, could that work? Have they posted here recently?
OMlite

Activity: 55

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 06:16:35 PM

There is a lot of shady things going on with Usa citizens not being able to get there coins on the exchange. So where are the coins and will they return them.?

It is not shady. They cleared beforehand that they will not give service to US residents.
It is the only way they can remain open.
There is no point to argue that.

They also give a fair option (the 50% withdraw without question before 15th September) without questions.
Any US residents should have accepted it.
I know that it sucks. But, again, they cannot deal with US anymore.

aznatama

Activity: 167
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 08:13:42 PM

There is a lot of shady things going on with Usa citizens not being able to get there coins on the exchange. So where are the coins and will they return them.?

It is not shady. They cleared beforehand that they will not give service to US residents.
It is the only way they can remain open.
There is no point to argue that.

They also give a fair option (the 50% withdraw without question before 15th September) without questions.
Any US residents should have accepted it.
I know that it sucks. But, again, they cannot deal with US anymore.

The problem is that they did not let everyone withdraw due to verification issues.
erk (OP)

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 08:55:55 PM

The problem is that they did not let everyone withdraw due to verification issues.

WEX can't allow unverified fiat withdraws because of AML and KYC laws.

As far as I understood from their news articles, BTC-e used a 3rd. party verification provider.
For some reason WEX had to find another verification provider probably to meet the EU KYC standards.

The new verification provider wouldn't have access to the old BTC-e verification providers data, so users have to verify again.

Moral of story, don't withdraw fiat.
JamesNoJosh

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 12:21:25 AM

I would have withdraw everything but they locked me out and asked me to do verification and they got raided,

Those who wanted (like me) to withdraw could not because our account was locked out

There is a $50,000 bounty and a $10,000 reward to anyone that can help, Here is the link to the 10K Bounty
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: