Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 01:12:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WEX.nz  (Read 62160 times)
Steven009

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 12:14:59 PM

has anyone encounter this message when logged in "Error: No permission"
and the inability to to do anything including logging out ??

Yes, I'm having that exact same problem.

*Image Removed*

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sakic

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 02:04:32 PM

Same problem. "No permission" message after login and no answer from WEX support.
illyiller

Activity: 697
Merit: 520

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 08:03:12 AM

Exmo has been speculated to be affiliated with wex, but there is no solid proof to be found other than the obvious similarities. Looks like that market is definitely in need of some healthy competition to allow users to spread.

According to our resident troll, mayax, both BTC-e.nz and Exmo.com were registered by the same entity. If true, that would suggest to me that they are pretty closely affiliated. Frankly, they were sloppy if this is true. EUROSTYLE ADVISOR LTD is the registrant for BTC-e.nz, that much I can verify. But I can't verify the registrant history for Exmo.com without ordering a WHOIS history and paying for it because the registration was updated last month. Not about to pay for the report myself, not interested enough. Can't find any registry information archived, but for $10 or so, somebody can prove one way or the other:

EUROSTYLE ADVISOR LTD  registered btc-e.nz which belongs  BTC-e.com

EUROSTYLE ADVISOR LTD  registered Exmo.com
erk (OP)

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 08:43:57 AM

Exmo has been speculated to be affiliated with wex, but there is no solid proof to be found other than the obvious similarities. Looks like that market is definitely in need of some healthy competition to allow users to spread.

According to our resident troll, mayax, both BTC-e.nz and Exmo.com were registered by the same entity. If true, that would suggest to me that they are pretty closely affiliated. Frankly, they were sloppy if this is true. EUROSTYLE ADVISOR LTD is the registrant for BTC-e.nz, that much I can verify. But I can't verify the registrant history for Exmo.com without ordering a WHOIS history and paying for it because the registration was updated last month. Not about to pay for the report myself, not interested enough. Can't find any registry information archived, but for $10 or so, somebody can prove one way or the other:

EUROSTYLE ADVISOR LTD  registered btc-e.nz which belongs  BTC-e.com

EUROSTYLE ADVISOR LTD  registered Exmo.com
Nobody cares because this is a thread about WEX.nz
harvw

Activity: 447
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 08:53:54 AM

Do they have a contact email address?

The beginning of a new era.
squatter
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1196

STOP SNITCHIN'

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 09:11:46 AM

None of this seems verifiable, but the Google translate is so bad that maybe I'm missing something. The recent reports of missing ETH deposits is very out-of-character for BTC-E, so hopefully these are just false rumours.

EUROSTYLE ADVISOR LTD  registered btc-e.nz which belongs  BTC-e.com

EUROSTYLE ADVISOR LTD  registered Exmo.com
Nobody cares because this is a thread about WEX.nz

Actually, I'm guessing that non-Russians are more interested in speculating about the admins, the FBI case, and WEX's connections to BTC-E (and others) than they are in trading on the exchange.

In other words, if people are scared to trade here (and from reading this thread, they are), then clearly they do care...

dekana

Activity: 21

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 10:02:58 AM

My ETH deposit still not credited ( More than 24 hours have now passed)

Opened a support ticked on https://wex.kayako.com yesterday.

No reply.

Hopefully at some point my deposit gets credited.

This has been my first transaction on WEX and this is what I'm experiencing so far. Everything was very smooth with btc-e.

I'm a little dissapointed.

More than 3 days have now passed with the ETH deposit still not being credited and no response from support. Etherscan sees my ETH sitting there on the address I sent it to.

Am I really the only one with this problem??

Taoist

Activity: 27

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 03:16:30 PM

Looks like there are a number of people who are having various problems with WEX.nz. Some people are unable to access their funds because wont complete their verification process. Others are missing fiat funds from when BTC-e went down. In both cases people dont seems to be able to get a response from WEX. Not looking good.
cooltobe

Activity: 65

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 03:18:27 PM

got an email today from support saying that the issue with verification was fixed ,and indeed it was .
i just filled the form and submitted successfully

JamesNoJosh

Activity: 81
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 05:17:04 PM

$10,000 BOUNTY REWARD

https://steemit.com/bitcoin/@thejamesfund/usd10-000-reward-bounty-or-split-among-individual-s-in-helping-me-blasting-btc-e-aka-wex-nz-info-below
dianacondor

Activity: 22

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 06:09:55 PM

Is anyone having the issue, that the balance is zero for every currency and there is no Trade History or anything else after verification? Before verification, there was balance on my account from BTC-E.
cooltobe

Activity: 65

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 06:24:30 PM

Is anyone having the issue, that the balance is zero for every currency and there is no Trade History or anything else after verification? Before verification, there was balance on my account from BTC-E.

same here..zero funds....although i saw my 1.2 btc before the verification form turn them to ?? and then to 0 now.

dianacondor

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 06:56:00 PM

same here..zero funds....although i saw my 1.2 btc before the verification form turn them to ?? and then to 0 now.

Exact the same process in my case.
dejwid85

Activity: 3

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 09:48:31 PM

I have the same guys Angry
before verification I saw my BTC after just gone also with my all LTC
They didn't respond to my ticket ...Undecided they took our funds...? How it can be?
WINNIE_POOL

Activity: 53

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 12:28:14 AM

btc-e.com wex.nz & moneypolo.com scam my fiat, pls help me to refund it

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2253412.0
siori1969

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 07:53:22 AM

Any one with IP WhiteList Problem?

I read in same place that there is a list with users with this problem, but I couldn`t find this list.

I have written to support, and only said You need to wait till someone from support give an answer about your issue. But never said when will be the day!!!!

Now I´m desperate. What will happen if the solve my ip whitelist problem, and when I verify my account I lost all my btc as other people said here??  REally desperate!!

Is there anyone from support writing here?
JamesNoJosh

Activity: 81
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 09:34:49 AM

I read in same place that there is a list with users with this problem, but I couldn`t find this list.

I have written to support, and only said You need to wait till someone from support give an answer about your issue. But never said when will be the day!!!!

Now I´m desperate. What will happen if the solve my ip whitelist problem, and when I verify my account I lost all my btc as other people said here??  REally desperate!!

DID YOU SEE THIS

You are screwed

https://steemit.com/bitcoin/@thejamesfund/usd10-000-reward-bounty-or-split-among-individual-s-in-helping-me-blasting-btc-e-aka-wex-nz-info-below
aznatama

Activity: 167
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 02:03:29 PM

So apparently, to verify with Wex, you cannot reside or be a U.S. citizen.  That means anyone who is in the U.S. will not be able to verify, and thus locked out of their accounts?   =/
dianacondor

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 03:01:03 PM

There are also some posts on reddit about it. It looks like they reset balances of accounts that are just recently verified in the past days. I can't read posts with same issues with verifications that are already older.
Taoist

Activity: 27

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 03:15:14 PM

DID YOU SEE THIS

You are screwed

Thanks for sharing, it does look like they have just scammed everyone than can a second time  Angry

Anybody considering uploading  further information to WEX I would not. I would not surprise me if they asked for this information so they can carry out identify theft as well!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: