Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:13:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Mingo is taking cryptocurrency to 2B+ mobile users through messaging and gaming.  (Read 7110 times)
honeyb0y

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 09:29:45 AM

Hi Do you need Filipino translator, please message me if needed.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●   DIMPAY  ●  Invest for Tomorrow. Today.   ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❱❱❱  Facebook  ❱❱❱  Twitter  ❱❱❱  Telegram  ❱❱❱
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ❱❱  PRE-ICO | December, 04th 2017  ❱❱  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
[/color]
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
crypto-curious

Activity: 210
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 09:44:05 AM

Huh Interesting project indeed, but i still dont understand the need for it to be on a blockchain.
MingoCoin

Activity: 90

2B+ mobile users thru gaming & messaging

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2017, 10:12:31 AM

Hi Do you need Filipino translator, please message me if needed.

Feel free to email us at bounty@mingocoin.com so our bounty manager can track it.

MINGOCOIN    ║     Taking crypto to 2B+ mobile users through messaging and gaming     ║    MINGOCOIN   
──────────────── ║   TELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKBITCOINTALKWHITEPAPER   ║ ────────────────
MingoCoin

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2017, 10:26:01 AM

Huh Interesting project indeed, but i still dont understand the need for it to be on a blockchain.

I'm not sure which part is a concern for you, but I'll do my best to address your comment. Forgive me if I miss the mark a bit, feel free to correct.

There are a number of components to Mingo, but we are really trying to focus on just a few of them so as to avoid confusion.

The core utility of MingoCoin is Behavior Incentivization. In other words, we turn learning cryptocurrency into a game and reward you with real cryptocurrency. The implications of this are huge as Behavior Incentivization is the basis for advertising, loyalty programs, etc. MingoCoin becomes the unit of reward that we can quantify behaviors with.

Keep in mind, we don't intend to become an "Advertising" platform. If we ever get into advertising it will be strictly opt-in. Loyalty programs, learning programs, and straight up gaming integrations are where we are planning to go. Loyalty and Learning can already be implemented with our current strategic partners, but we just made some serious progress in the gaming space...something we have had planned since day one.

I hope that addresses some of your question.

MINGOCOIN    ║     Taking crypto to 2B+ mobile users through messaging and gaming     ║    MINGOCOIN   
──────────────── ║   TELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKBITCOINTALKWHITEPAPER   ║ ────────────────
PoweredBy SMF

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 05:24:49 PM

certainly a great project revolutionize the cryptocurrency world for sure !!
so, let's make this real !!
nakata90

Activity: 381
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2017, 01:26:14 AM

Hello dev!
I  reserving for Vietnamese translation.

We would love to have you! Did you reserve via the Bounty Form? https://medium.com/mingocoin/mingocoin-bounty-program-6413cea871cb
Yes. I sent form reserving to email address: bounty@mingocoin.com
I have completed the Vietnamese and send link download for you. Please check your Mail (bounty@mingocoin.comSmiley

▄███▄
▄███████▄
▀███████▀
  ▀███▀
           ▄███▄
         ▄███████▄
         ▀███████▀
           ▀███▀
  ▄███▄
▄███████▄
▀███████▀
  ▀███▀
K O I N P R O.
TRADE CRYPTO AND STOCK CFD WITH BITCOIN
[

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
     ▄█████░░█░░█████▄
  ▄██████░░░░░░░██████▄
 ███████░░░░░░░░░███████
▐███████████████████████▌
████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
▐███████░░░███░░░███████▌
 ███████▄▄▄███▄▄▄███████
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀████████████████▀
      ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

.NO KYC

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
       ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ████████░░░██░░░███████
  ▐████████░░░█░░░████████▌
  █████████░░░░░░██████████
  █████████░░░█░░░█████████
  ▐████████░░░██░░░███████▌
   ████████░░░███░░░██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

.EARN KOI

███
                  ▄▄█▄▄        ███████
                  █          ███████████
                  █████        ███████
                      █        ███████
                  ▀▀█▀▀        ███████
                               ███████
                █████████      ███████
                               ███████
               █████████       ▂▂▂▂
                               ▂▂▂▂
                █████████      ▂▂▂▂

. 100x LEVERAGE

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
             ▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
           ▄███░░█████████░░███▄
          ████░█████████████░████
         ▐███░██████▀▀▀██████░███▌
         ███░█████▀░░░░░░▀▀███░███
         ███░█████▄░░░░░░▄▄███░███
         ▐███░██████▄▄▄██████░███▌
          ████░█████████████░████
           ▀███░░██░░░░░██░░███▀
            ▀█▀▄███████████▄▀█▀
               ░▀▀████████▀▀░

.SUPER FAST
].
UNIQUE DOUBLE-UP
CONTRACT

crypt0heaven

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 09:53:15 AM

Finally, the project is picking up the pace, it just needed time.
ArdiPrabowo

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 06:51:50 PM

how long duration icon selling dev
iam see in minggo site today is ready run open ico selling
thank you
torry28
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 10:54:18 AM

thank you
Are you asking about pre-ICO or ICO? have you see this information on OP?
    When does the pre-sale start?
25 September, 2017 @ 3pm GMT

How long will the pre-sale last?
2 weeks

What is the pre-sale target?
€2,000,000 is the pre-sale target

When will the ICO be?
We are planning for Q1 of 2018.
deeneendo

Activity: 155
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 07:04:43 PM

Let me know if you need a Luxembourgish translation.
debutantbb

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 12:19:01 AM

Mingo Token is the first token I participated, so I am dummy in this field. I have sent 2 ETH to buy Mingo Token from myetherwallet account, now I can see in https://ethplorer.io that I have Mingo Token, but in myetherwallet I see NOTHING. How can I move this token, or send this token to another person ? Thank in adance guys.
MingoCoin

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 05:15:47 PM

Finally, the project is picking up the pace, it just needed time.

Yeah. We are starting development now too. Dev + building the community over the next couple of months will put us in a great position come ICO.

MingoCoin

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 05:17:47 PM

Hello dev!
I  reserving for Vietnamese translation.

We would love to have you! Did you reserve via the Bounty Form? https://medium.com/mingocoin/mingocoin-bounty-program-6413cea871cb
Yes. I sent form reserving to email address: bounty@mingocoin.com
I have completed the Vietnamese and send link download for you. Please check your Mail (bounty@mingocoin.comSmiley

You are tracked and credited. Thanks!

MingoCoin

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 05:18:50 PM

Mingo Token is the first token I participated, so I am dummy in this field. I have sent 2 ETH to buy Mingo Token from myetherwallet account, now I can see in https://ethplorer.io that I have Mingo Token, but in myetherwallet I see NOTHING. How can I move this token, or send this token to another person ? Thank in adance guys.

No worries. Check out https://medium.com/mingocoin/22-questions-everyone-should-be-asking-about-mingo-mingos-faq-8152facca6f8

#10 is a video. At the end of it it shows you how to track your token.

MingoCoin

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 05:19:31 PM

Let me know if you need a Luxembourgish translation.

Absolutely. https://medium.com/mingocoin/mingocoin-bounty-program-6413cea871cb

MingoCoin

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 05:21:01 PM

thank you

We are currently in the Pre-ICO for about another week.

MingoCoin

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 05:24:47 PM

I have a bad comment but I give up.

They appeared with an interesting claim. We are gonna teach the crypto to everyone, it's a really big claim.

The pre-sale section is also beautiful. If they do not put their own money. Let's see what happens after the pre-sale part. Obviously for such an ambitious project, the team is inadequate. They need to sign with more supporters and a solid sponsor.

I'm not sure the concern. It is an ambitious project. We've already put over €600,000 of our own into it. We've already cracked the messaging channel challenge which is the hardest technical component. Most of the R&D will go toward stabilizing messaging, UX, and building out our Wallet.

Everyone wants to mainstream crypto. That is a common claim. We're just doing it by leveraging people's existing messaging channels to do it.

Maybe messaging isn't completely clear to you or you are looking for specific detail. I'd be happy to answer any specific questions you have.

jammers

Activity: 290
Merit: 262

Is maith liom bitcoin

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 08:13:33 PM

Hi guys,

I've just read http://www.independent.ie/business/irish/beware-bitcoin-funding-mania-investors-told-36227400.html

Specifically

"The warning comes after Enterprise Ireland ordered two fintech firms to remove website information and amend details in an investment prospectus that may have led investors to believe Initial Coin Offerings (ICO) valued at €2.5m were endorsed by the State agency.

Cryptocurrency firm MingoCoin - which is chaired by former Baltimore Technologies chief Fran Rooney and cites One Direction star Niall Horan as a shareholder and brand ambassador - aimed to raise €2m in a token presale which ended on October 9.

The pre-sale raised over €650,000 in the first hour alone. The firm, which has received startup funding from Enterprise Ireland (EI), was contacted last week by EI officials and ordered to amend or remove promotional material linked to the ICO that could be misconstrued as an endorsement by the Stage agency.

Mingocoin founder and ceo Joe Arthur confirmed the firm has held talks with Enterprise Ireland about its use of the State agency's name in promotional material.
"They have asked us to clarify the position in relation to the ICO," Arthur said.

"We have discussed that with them and obviously we have clarified that in our prospectus."

-

What happened here? You still have the Enterprise Ireland logo on the site.

██████
███▀▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███▄▄▄
██████
BITCOIN MARKETING TEAM
Established Block 318006 in 2014
██████
▀▀▀███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▄▄███
██████
██████
███▀▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███▄▄▄
██████
             ▄▄▀▀▀▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄▄▀   ███ ███
█           ▄███ █████████████▄▄
 ▀▄  ▄▄▄▄███████ ▀▀████▀▀▀▀██████
   █ ███▀▀███████  ████     █████
   █ ██    █   ▀▀  █████████████
   █  ██▄▄     ▄   ██████████████▄
    █  ██   █ ██   ████     ▀█████
     █  ▀█████▄█   ████     ▄█████
      ▀▄  ▀████ ████████████████▀
       ▀▄    ▀▀   █ ███ ███
         ▀▄       █ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▀
itcoins in Ireland
||||
██████
▀▀▀███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▄▄███
██████
MingoCoin

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2017, 01:45:52 AM

Hi guys,

I've just read http://www.independent.ie/business/irish/beware-bitcoin-funding-mania-investors-told-36227400.html

Specifically

"The warning comes after Enterprise Ireland ordered two fintech firms to remove website information and amend details in an investment prospectus that may have led investors to believe Initial Coin Offerings (ICO) valued at €2.5m were endorsed by the State agency.

Cryptocurrency firm MingoCoin - which is chaired by former Baltimore Technologies chief Fran Rooney and cites One Direction star Niall Horan as a shareholder and brand ambassador - aimed to raise €2m in a token presale which ended on October 9.

The pre-sale raised over €650,000 in the first hour alone. The firm, which has received startup funding from Enterprise Ireland (EI), was contacted last week by EI officials and ordered to amend or remove promotional material linked to the ICO that could be misconstrued as an endorsement by the Stage agency.

Mingocoin founder and ceo Joe Arthur confirmed the firm has held talks with Enterprise Ireland about its use of the State agency's name in promotional material.
"They have asked us to clarify the position in relation to the ICO," Arthur said.

"We have discussed that with them and obviously we have clarified that in our prospectus."

-

What happened here? You still have the Enterprise Ireland logo on the site.

Official quote from CEO Joe Arthur:
"No its nothing to be concerned about. We were supported and backed by Enterprise Ireland and the quote on our website is exactly as given. To say we have been "ordered to remove" is very strong. We spoke with Enterprise Ireland and have follow up calls tomorrow. They have outlined that their backing was for the messenger component of our business but that they don't directly support an ICO because its unregulated. They have supported and continue to support MingoMessenger"

The author of the article was asking EI if they supported the ICO, which they don't and did make a call to Joe for clarification. Mingo has been very careful to mention that EI supports the product, not the ICO, but journalists will be journalists. We can't speak for the other ICO.

cakravothy

Activity: 868
Merit: 501

Chainjoes.com

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2017, 02:32:06 AM

when plan open ico selling, january 2018
after pre-sale end, bounty participat can get coin, or still need wait until open ico selling, in 2018

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All