Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 08:45:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoins has price drop to below USD 3500  (Read 1277 times)
tyuner4

Activity: 322
Merit: 179

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 02:42:55 PM

People have always lost interest in bitcoin and you know what happened to them ? They regreted it everyday of their lives. In a year or two, all of what's happening right now will be a thing of the past and those who missed their chances or ignored them will be bitting their nails when bitcoin goes over 10k $

This is very true. We have seen many of such stories every now and then.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Qiuyue201

Activity: 537
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 02:43:51 PM

I just read while browsing this morning this news article... Hmmmm... With the current price, this will be going to be interesting... How many faithful followers are going to continue doing signature campaign and all the stuff... For me, i will continue to do so... I am going to wait until the price will rise up again..

https://www.coindesk.com/back-3500-bitcoin-found-short-term-bottom/
Whatever you said others will always be doing it as long as it can bring the more bitcoin into their wallet. I remember in the previous year a lot of people are joining signature campaign what ever with the rate of bitcoin. Because the high price of bitcoin just like a bonus to the bitcoin holders even the signature campaign participant.
jvdp

Activity: 1148
Merit: 523

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 02:58:59 PM

I just read while browsing this morning this news article... Hmmmm... With the current price, this will be going to be interesting... How many faithful followers are going to continue doing signature campaign and all the stuff... For me, i will continue to do so... I am going to wait until the price will rise up again..

Whatever you said others will always be doing it as long as it can bring the more bitcoin into their wallet. I remember in the previous year a lot of people are joining signature campaign what ever with the rate of bitcoin. Because the high price of bitcoin just like a bonus to the bitcoin holders even the signature campaign participant.

As compared to the previous year, the price of bitcoin is raised n the times.Many said After August 1,Bitcoin will be no more and bitcoin cash will replace the bitcoin place.But what happened. Reverse is happened.Like wise now they speaking about November. Bitcoin will cross that Peak also .

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
ajmapalo22

Activity: 266
Merit: 122

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 03:01:33 PM

People do signature campaign even when the price is less than $3000 so I think even it drops to $3500 surely many would still continue doing signature campaign besides the value of bitcoin does not stay there it will surely appreciate in future time let's just wait and never lose hope
fearcoka
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 03:24:55 PM

Haha but recently, almost new members or members have high rank are choose bounty campaign for their signature. As me and you, they also know the benefit from bounty campaign because this field for longer time than signature campaign Bitcoin. It just for people can keep patience.

Just Nao Tomori and Bitcoin ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
corroze

Activity: 602
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 03:44:12 PM

That's a good idea to continue your routine in Bitcoin and would probably do the same thing too. I believe that the backdrops won't be permanent. It is normal because we lose a huge investor which is china. All coins are negatively affected but potentially, all of the coins will be back to normal after weeks or month. We just need to patiently wait. Bitcoin's market value is now increasing. Hoping that the pump will be continuous to get back things as it was before or better.

of course we still have great hopes about the progress of bitcoin and other cryptoes that seem almost similar to price declines, but now things are getting better and gradually increasing. And hopefully the market contribution in Japan will bring a positive impact on the progress of bitcoin and other crypto in the future.
btc_angela

Activity: 2590
Merit: 542

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 04:42:24 PM

The current price has re-gain again. I would still continue to do the signature campaign weather the price go down because it is just temporary as we can see the price is re gaining now.
yeah the current price has started up again, perhaps the terrible price decline that happened yesterday was just a manipulation of the Chinese traders to make a big profit because according to the Chinese government news will ban the bitcoin market circulating in their country. and it makes the bitcoin price drop very deeply over $ 3500 and I'm also the one who falls in panic lol

The price has somewhat regain and trading at and average of $3600-$3700 already. Its not only the Chinese who may have been manipulating it from Jamie Dimon and JP Morgan itself. We thought that what he's saying is true, but those guys are so unscrupulous that we initially thought they they are really against bitcoin and saying bad things but behind all of this, they want the market price to go down as low and then they will buy it secretly but they have been exposed already. Of course, signature campaign is the best method to earn bitcoin as payment so we don't need to stop it eventhough the price has somewhat dip.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Monta3002

Activity: 344
Merit: 257

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 04:52:14 PM

what happening right now is good for those who does not have bitcoin or not a bitcoin holders they can buy at its lowest price and will wait to rise up but if you are a holder it is really bad that you are surely loses some money.

Jake052478 (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

I will do wonder for YOU!!!

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 12:56:32 AM

what happening right now is good for those who does not have bitcoin or not a bitcoin holders they can buy at its lowest price and will wait to rise up but if you are a holder it is really bad that you are surely loses some money.

You see, there are a lot of abusers in the business world... Like JP Morgan Per se declared Bitcoins as a fraud.  they took the advantage when the price of Bitcoins hit its low point and bought a lot... Just after they have bought at a low price, the price of bitcoins has regained, so to speak, they have gained a lot by trying to shake up Bitcoins prices.  This is so rude to small Bitcoins investors.   Hmmm... they can do whatever they wanted because big players can influence the market.  Someone should do something about it... Market Monopoly....
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 01:10:24 AM

You see, there are a lot of abusers in the business world... Like JP Morgan Per se declared Bitcoins as a fraud.  they took the advantage when the price of Bitcoins hit its low point and bought a lot... Just after they have bought at a low price, the price of bitcoins has regained, so to speak, they have gained a lot by trying to shake up Bitcoins prices.  This is so rude to small Bitcoins investors.   Hmmm... they can do whatever they wanted because big players can influence the market.  Someone should do something about it... Market Monopoly....

they only want to take benefits from the bad news which is happen in crypto world and they always do this. for the people which is involve in bitcoin industry for more than 3 years, i think they already know this and if the bad news is coming, they don't panic and stay calm because they know that if the price is down, the price is always move up again soon. yes its a risk for small bitcoins investors but if he don't panic, i think he handle with easy.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
jaocoincrypto18

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 01:13:17 AM

Will i keep hoarding since day 1 of China declaring ban on bitcoins, altcoins and ICO. The value trend now are $3,600 in moving up so i guess thats all of the chinese investors who have sell out their bitcoin including some panic bitcoiner people out there. I did hope before that the price will continue to down at $2,000 so that i could buy bitcoin using huge capital at a cheaper price and hoard but i think $3,500 is the lowest we got.
Granxis

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 01:16:21 AM

This price drop really scared me, but it did not take long for me to go above the $ 3,500 level, and I am sure it will fall to the level of $ 2,000.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
johanesrobin

Activity: 658

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 01:24:05 AM

This price drop really scared me, but it did not take long for me to go above the $ 3,500 level, and I am sure it will fall to the level of $ 2,000.
Wow your prediction is very scary for me, if BTC falls to $ 2000 this is a nightmare.
the impact of altcoin prices will fall, and I will lose my money.
It will not happen,
Zuilhsa

Activity: 296

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 02:48:17 AM

People have always lost interest in bitcoin and you know what happened to them ? They regreted it everyday of their lives. In a year or two, all of what's happening right now will be a thing of the past and those who missed their chances or ignored them will be bitting their nails when bitcoin goes over 10k $
The strong followers of bitcoin will never get back from it whatever is the case. Bitcoin is volatile we all know that, I believe even if price goes low at certain situations it will bounce back as what happening now, we are seeing a good up movement now. So don't miss even a single opportunity at any instant.

umbara ardian

Activity: 1344
Merit: 259

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 06:34:34 AM

not forever bitcoin down. bitcoin will return like to 4500 $ but not now. it takes time for bitcoin to do it, i will continue to do the signature campaign. nothing is bothered with bitcoin. signature campaigns will keep going

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 06:42:10 AM

The price even drop below that the following day but we thank God and bitcoin enthusiast who has make up their mind that bitcoin will not fell below certain price. Bitcoin is currently above $3,725 and I think this is a very significant progress we have make this few days. I also do believe that the bearish market is over.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 08:05:26 AM

I also saw that $3,500 price of bitcoin and i bought some bitcoins in that price because i have a strategy to buy some bitcoins when the price is on a dumping situation or when the price is in the dip. I just buy some bitcoins and add it on my hardware wallet and i am just waiting for the price of bitcoin to get back at $4,000 and i will some of my bitcoins for a quick profit.
olushakes

Activity: 476
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 08:20:59 AM

I also saw that $3,500 price of bitcoin and i bought some bitcoins in that price because i have a strategy to buy some bitcoins when the price is on a dumping situation or when the price is in the dip. I just buy some bitcoins and add it on my hardware wallet and i am just waiting for the price of bitcoin to get back at $4,000 and i will some of my bitcoins for a quick profit.

And your wish is about to come true because as at the last time I checked the price of bitcoin, the price is conveniently above $3900+ which means you have already made decent profit if you close to sell now but I am sure you still won't because something within you will tell you to wait that it might reach $5000 soon.
Osarman

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 05:56:09 AM

That's a good idea to continue your routine in Bitcoin and would probably do the same thing too. I believe that the backdrops won't be permanent. It is normal because we lose a huge investor which is china. All coins are negatively affected but potentially, all of the coins will be back to normal after weeks or month. We just need to patiently wait. Bitcoin's market value is now increasing. Hoping that the pump will be continuous to get back things as it was before or better.
I don’t think so there is any need of getting worried because all these coins are soon going to be back at their previous values especially bitcoins because after every dump, they pump hard. This has been remained their market trend for so long. Bitcoins are not going to remain at current value for long period.
pokeronlinestatus

Activity: 455
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 08:18:30 AM

Yes it is right time to buy those who wanted to invest in it in past have a golden chance to avail. On the other hand as price is now rising it’s the matter of time unfortunately if it goes down one should believe in bitcoin and keep calm and no need to be panic prices will crawl up and will give them epic profit more than expectation.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: