Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 03:21:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: sphere.social bounty is scam or not  (Read 27110 times)
Abidhussain 147

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 12:42:37 AM

hi i think this ico sphere.social was not a scam.
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
angjosh

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 12:30:27 PM

I don't think sphere.social is a scam..scams DO NOT waste so much resources (time + financial). You can tell sphere are heavily invested in their product and they have taken long time from pre-ico to ico. More than 3 months. Do not waste your time calling sphere a scam just get on the bandwagon and start getting referrals for free 50 SATS..(if you can't afford to buy that is). Peace y'all.
odjidjaodjoe

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 12:37:45 AM

Pls guys I went into some kind of scam and I'm sure this is just another scam. Just look the language they use if your primary language isn't english, it's poor like some kid did it. Also I've read you first have to buy 100 dollars worth of tokens so you could be eligible for payout. My advice to you all is to look for what happened to bitconnect, some shit will happen to sphere.social and people who are hiding their identities ( I wasn't able even to track any of them or they personal information ) . Sry for my bad english and pls share my message to every people you know participating in this bc because for lesser than 2 days for ICO.
Zomorylshe

Activity: 104

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 03:58:24 AM

This is a very interesting company. will look into the WP.
MofoMF

Activity: 320
Merit: 101

Mai bine mort,decat asa de viu! *TM

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 12:15:30 AM

I have 150$ in bitcoin on this shit market and i could not login when the site was up again till few days ago so i can withdraw my money ..

eTitanium [ETIT] Blockchain Cryptocurrency
WebsiteWhitepaperBlock ExplorerDownloadRoadmapForumPool
windydagreat

Activity: 213
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 06:46:31 AM

There are too much haters try to lie and FUD Grin after they have cheated on ref program and their account is suspended Shocked.
I confirm to everyone that I have been received all of SAT from their bounty program Wink. Stop crying cheaters  Cheesy
Allaboutcryptos12

Activity: 68
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 05:11:41 AM

hi recent i come to know this bounty camping where you get free for referring and get $10 valued coins

sphere.social

do you know if this scam or genuine

sphere.social is geniue one. It also have a running product sphere.social is the next generation decentalized social network. It has its own token named SAT. The token will be used for internal market in sphere for buying or selling of goods and much more are coming on the way

ELISIA       │       Free, Instant Transactions!!! DAPPS!!!
The Blockchain Revolution Has Begun
Crypto_Boss

Activity: 868
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:20:52 AM

I joined for the free tokens for now. It extremely difficult to see if an ICO is a scam or not.
Now it is clear what this project is. ? The site is working, the inscription 'the request for output is being processed' has been hanging for a long time and that's it.
onepiece1995

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 04:52:25 PM

hi recent i come to know this bounty camping where you get free for referring and get $10 valued coins

sphere.social

do you know if this scam or genuine
it could be that the blowing could also not be a fraud. it might be better to find what you can get like bounty or airdrop.
prokerduit

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:01:28 PM

it may be a fake or a scam but it may be real. you could say it is an airdrop to promote their token or project.
signofnero

Activity: 154
Merit: 20

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:50:34 AM

I hope this project not scam,If may be a fake or a scam, i dont know what to do  Embarrassed but until now i dont recieved my token in Sphere Airdrop
miningnew

Activity: 854
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:46:21 AM

No sound like a scam (the app is real and the project seem alive!)
But probably not the new bitcoin lol
Crypto_Boss

Activity: 868
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:36:42 AM

Not for the first time I hear about non-payments, I myself have not received it either, scam in relation to the people who supported them, will not go far with such an attitude.
madjpm

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 08:09:38 PM

My account on sphere.social was deleted, I can't log in anymore...

Got token from airdrop, totaly scam !!!!
Crypto Girl

Activity: 980
Merit: 294

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 07:29:45 AM

anyone can release a shitcoin telling people it's worth $10.

the free market will most likely disagree, so you're giving them your email for free.
And he wouldn't be certain that it's really worth $10 unless he already trade it with that amount. Just look at those ico tokens that drops drastically upon listing and now worthless.

Unfortunately, newbies are the perfect target for this kind of advertisement. They just being blinded by few bucks.
And I'm actually surprise by OP with a hero rank that asking whether it's scam or not. Seems like he's just a newbie here. Huh

I use this provider to trade Cryptos : Bitcoin Revolution
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 12:41:59 PM

anyone can release a shitcoin telling people it's worth $10.

the free market will most likely disagree, so you're giving them your email for free.
And he wouldn't be certain that it's really worth $10 unless he already trade it with that amount. Just look at those ico tokens that drops drastically upon listing and now worthless.

Unfortunately, newbies are the perfect target for this kind of advertisement. They just being blinded by few bucks.
And I'm actually surprise by OP with a hero rank that asking whether it's scam or not. Seems like he's just a newbie here. Huh

not all airdrops are scams and also not all the price posted are fix because they can decrease or increase depending on the success of thier ico . majority of the tokens that i recieved from an airdrop are over 10$ but that was before when the crypto market is in good shape . on this year 2018 when the crypto market started to decline and hibernate for a long time all airdrops and bounties/ico's are also affected but thats not their fault and we shoud refrain from blaiming them .
miningnew

Activity: 854
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 06:42:06 PM

I don't hope I have invested some money in the project...
But it is true that the application is not very successful.  I didn't even know there was a Bounty campaign.
vangocash

Activity: 219
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 02:32:59 PM

Totally SCAM!!!!!!!!!
They asked first a deposit before you can withdraw the trash tokens.
Now they changed the site and delete all the old accounts, and looking for new victims. Cry

BetFury                                                    
🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹
                                                    Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                   
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: