Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 02:45:23 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What price would make you dump you bitcoins?  (Read 545 times)
storm122 (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 09:02:38 AM

What price would make you dump you bitcoins?
RubendeB

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 09:54:36 AM

200.000usd
TimeHacker

Activity: 521
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 12:29:40 PM

I think it wouldn't be wise to sell any bitcoins at least until the next block reward halving in 2020. After that the price can skyrocket again and I think at that point we could be talking $100k per BTC easily.
So just HODL and don't panic during short-term dips like the one we're experiencing now Smiley

PokerFace3

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 04:44:31 PM

I think it wouldn't be wise to sell any bitcoins at least until the next block reward halving in 2020. After that the price can skyrocket again and I think at that point we could be talking $100k per BTC easily.
So just HODL and don't panic during short-term dips like the one we're experiencing now Smiley
Such a nice and sincere piece of advice! I have the same mindset regarding bitcoins. There is no need to give up on the most expensive digital coins until and unless they are not fully eradicated form the face of crypto kingdom and I am sure that is never going to happen. It is nonsense in simple words to give up on bitcoins.
monkfishy

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 04:59:57 PM

Would be quite high for me to dump, life-changing levels.

My investment in crypto is the high-risk part of my portfolio after all, it's supposed to go down the drain or deliver high returns.

★★★ INTENSE COIN ★★★
BLOCKCHAIN BACKED DECENTRALISED P2P VPN
MediumTwitterSlackDiscordRedditFacebookWhitepaperBitcointalk Ann
nsasuiteb

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

BAILOUT

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 05:02:10 PM
Last edit: September 18, 2017, 01:16:17 PM by nsasuiteb

It depends on at what price you bought it, for me I don't know since I don't have bitcoin now but I probably sell above $100K. If you bought it at $100 so it is maybe good for you to sel bitcoin at $4000

nikisev

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

Im the very decease you pretend to be

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 05:06:52 PM

Agreed.
Bitcoin is like ETF for cryptocurrency.
And cryptocurrency dont have any real consumer applications yet.So its basically at the beginning of its grows.
I think we will see 2 major jumps.
1) Government regulation. When they come around and provide legal framework for taxes and licenses. This will signal financial sector to start investing into cryptocurrency.
2) Creation of real applications for consumers. Now its just weird numbers for very small group of people. When Verizon and AT&T start to ship phones with preinstalled wallets, thats will be cash out point.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
boranes

Activity: 644
Merit: 253

Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 05:11:03 PM

I am not sure.
Don't think i will ever bump all bitcoins, I exchange only part of them to fiat and I am holding the rest of them.
I look at it more like saving for future.

░░░░░▄██░██░██▄        ████████████████▄     ███▄░░░░░░░▄███
░░░▄███▀░██░▀███▄     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████     ▀████░░░░░████▀
░▄███▀░░░██░░░▀███▄  ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███     ░▀████░░░████▀░
▄███▀░░░░██░░░░▀███▄ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███     ░░▀██▀░▄████▀░░
███▀░░░░░██░░░░░▀███ ░░░█████████████▀     ░░░▀░▄█████▀░░░
████░░░░░██░░░░░████ ░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▀         ░░░▄███████▄░░░
▀████░░░░░░░░░░████▀ ░░░░░░░░░░░████         ░░▄████░████▄░░
░▀████░░░░░░░░████▀   ░░░░░░░░░░░░████       ░▄████░░░████▄░
░░░▀███▄░░░░▄███▀       ░░░░░░░░░░░░░████     ▄████░░░░░████▄
░░░░░  ██████▀           ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██     ███▀░░░░░░░▀███
The Future of Gaming Comission
FreeGames And Items Exchange
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
dineshary

Activity: 131
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 05:16:40 PM

RedNovember

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 05:23:22 PM

Agreed.
Bitcoin is like ETF for cryptocurrency.
And cryptocurrency dont have any real consumer applications yet.So its basically at the beginning of its grows.
I think we will see 2 major jumps.
1) Government regulation. When they come around and provide legal framework for taxes and licenses. This will signal financial sector to start investing into cryptocurrency.
2) Creation of real applications for consumers. Now its just weird numbers for very small group of people. When Verizon and AT&T start to ship phones with preinstalled wallets, thats will be cash out point.

That is probably a good 5 to 10 years out at least

I believe crypto currency Wil go mainstream in about 2 or 3 years and they will grow exponentially. It would be smart to take money out in small amounts in case a crash come like .com boom

I would take out like 20% every time it hits an all time high
cryptocrusher

Activity: 420
Merit: 136

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 05:31:57 PM

As others have said it would have to be when they reach an amount that the sum I would receive would be life changing. Though at that point I wouldn't really say it is 'dumping' them. Probably somewhere around the 100k mark but potentially less if I accumulate more bitcoin in the coming months.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
loreRex

Activity: 279
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 06:13:05 PM

I would cash in slowly, let's say 10% of my BTC at 50k, 100k, 200k and 25% at 500k. Complete dump at 1M, but we are talking so far in the future that of course any plan will be probably revised.
intrader

Activity: 659
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 06:59:20 PM

50.000 usd
intrader

Activity: 659
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 07:01:50 PM

I would cash in slowly, let's say 10% of my BTC at 50k, 100k, 200k and 25% at 500k. Complete dump at 1M, but we are talking so far in the future that of course any plan will be probably revised.
When see price of btc reach 50k probably we cant think rational and panic sell cant even wait longer
nikisev

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

Im the very decease you pretend to be

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 02:56:15 PM

How do you even calculate 50K panic sale?
Capitalization of crypto market will be astronomical at this point.
Its like president of united states will have to take action to prevent panic sale of bitcoin at 50k because it would seriously affect world markets.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: