Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 02:08:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Free taxi seat back advertising for small Bitcoin San Francisco based businesses  (Read 78419 times)
dadj (OP)

Activity: 178
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2013, 10:05:03 AM
Last edit: May 30, 2013, 01:10:03 AM by dadj

The biggest taxi company in San Fransisco will be running the 'We use coins' video starting Wednesday in 375 taxis!

There are 75 taxis that have seat back monitors (pictured below on the right) for still images.

Looking for San Francisco based Bitcoin companies who are looking to advertise their bitcoin accepting businesses.

Very limited time offer so please get in touch!

Skype name: da_dj_leo

Thanks!

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
YOLOdice.comFast 1% Edge DiceAwesome ChartsFaucetPlay / InvestJOIN NOW!
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
atomium
Donator

Activity: 406
Merit: 252

Study the past, if you would divine the future.

View Profile
May 28, 2013, 04:22:26 PM

this is amazing man, if you could take a video of a taxi playing the video this will go viral super fast.
drrussellshane

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 28, 2013, 04:27:09 PM

That would be pretty slick!

Buy a TREZOR! Premier BTC hardware wallet. If you're reading this, you should probably buy one if you don't already have one. You'll thank me later.
kjlimo
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1031

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2013, 04:32:11 PM

holy crap, awesome!

Are the limos using https://bitpay.com/limocoin?

If not, then get on it!

Coinbase for selling BTCs
Fold for spending BTCs
PM me with any questions on these sites/apps!  http://www.montybitcoin.com

or Vircurex for trading alt cryptocurrencies like DOGEs
CoinNinja for exploring the blockchain.
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393

You lead and I'll watch you walk away.

View Profile
May 28, 2013, 04:47:22 PM

Yellow Cab Cooperative is going to play Bitcoin videos! That's amazing! I exclusively use Yellow to get around. I'll look out for it.

atomium
Donator

Activity: 406
Merit: 252

Study the past, if you would divine the future.

View Profile
May 28, 2013, 04:48:32 PM

Yellow Cab Cooperative is going to play Bitcoin videos! That's amazing! I exclusively use Yellow to get around. I'll look out for it.

yes! take some pics. is this thread on reddit yet? someone should add it
dadj (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2013, 10:38:09 PM

this is amazing man, if you could take a video of a taxi playing the video this will go viral super fast.

Unfortunately I will not be around to see it (live in Australia).

Would be awesome if you or some people could take a video / photos so I can see it Smiley

Also I just edited the original post - I just realised they might not be running all today the installing process begins today but should be fully operational by Wednesday.

BitAddict
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 28, 2013, 11:14:27 PM

WOW that will be amazing. Nice work!
Tuxavant

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

Bitcoin Mayor of Las Vegas

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2013, 02:09:43 AM

Need this in Vegas!

QuestionAuthority
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393

You lead and I'll watch you walk away.

View Profile
May 29, 2013, 02:23:16 AM

Need this in Vegas!

Yeah, you can put it on a big billboard in the back of a pickup truck between a pair of tits. lol

Choadzilla

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2013, 03:34:03 AM

I'm not sure that the weusecoins video is the best one to show COMPLETE strangers to bitcoin.  They are going to leave that cab thinking about bitcoin mining, not necessarily bitcoin haha
CtrlAltBernanke420

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 29, 2013, 03:38:58 AM

Why is there not an absolute BLITZKREIG around the world advertising bitcoin, in one swift kick, and knock out to the central banks. Mostly i just want to see any remaining liquidity at mtgox dry up.

Mtgox should run its own commercials; "come exchange your dollars for the last remaining few bitcoins before the price skyrockets"
Zaih

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 29, 2013, 04:07:10 AM

Great stuff. Truly.
muyuu
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 980

View Profile
May 29, 2013, 06:09:29 AM

It's a cute and popular video, but sadly it's very misleading. I'd rather have a more accurate video showing in these taxis.

GPG ID: 7294199D - OTC ID: muyuu (470F97EB7294199D)
forum tea fund BTC 1Epv7KHbNjYzqYVhTCgXWYhGSkv7BuKGEU DOGE DF1eTJ2vsxjHpmmbKu9jpqsrg5uyQLWksM CAP F1MzvmmHwP2UhFq82NQT7qDU9NQ8oQbtkQ
VinceSamios

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2013, 06:19:31 AM

Brilliant effort! But I'm mirroring the concern about choice of video. Mining is not a concept punters should really be aware of, its not necessary.

The Happy Clappy Bitcoin Chappy - http://twitter.com/vincesamios
Epicurus

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 29, 2013, 06:30:05 AM

The biggest taxi company in San Fransisco will be running the 'We use coins' video starting Wednesday in 375 taxis!

There are 75 taxis that have seat back monitors (pictured below on the right) for still images.

I am looking for San Francisco based Bitcoin companies who are looking to advertise their acceptance of Bitcoin. To help recoup some of the costs as well as promote Bitcoin activity in the area I am offering a limited number of spots for the very reasonable rate of 1 bitcoin.

Thanks!

What's the estimated CPM?
CtrlAltBernanke420

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 29, 2013, 06:36:10 AM

Brilliant effort! But I'm mirroring the concern about choice of video. Mining is not a concept punters should really be aware of, its not necessary.

People are instantly concerned about counterfeit, they do not understand its a public, decentralized, not a scam...

I still point my tinfoil hat towards the aspect this could just a be a MAJOR pump and dump like we humans have never seen before. All the early adopter need is ride on the coat-tails and help to foster this homegrown enthusiasm.

I think the future of bitcoin is so completely undertermined, it depends on how agressively it gets promoted to the mainstream. It could wind up as a niche market with little use for the mainstream if proper efforts are not taken to help ensure new adoption.
dadj (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2013, 06:47:46 AM

I am looking for San Francisco based Bitcoin companies who are looking to advertise their acceptance of Bitcoin. To help recoup some of the costs as well as promote Bitcoin activity in the area I am offering a limited number of spots for the very reasonable rate of 1 bitcoin.

Thanks!

What's the estimated CPM?
$5

dadj (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2013, 07:01:32 AM

It's a cute and popular video, but sadly it's very misleading. I'd rather have a more accurate video showing in these taxis.

I don't think it's misleading so much as that it's out of date. I still think it explains the concept in the most simple way. It's also short.

muyuu
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 980

View Profile
May 29, 2013, 07:17:50 AM

I don't think it's misleading so much as that it's out of date. I still think it explains the concept in the most simple way. It's also short.

It's misleading mostly because it's out of date and most of the facts simply don't stand. But the reason why it's misleading is not as important as the fact it is.

GPG ID: 7294199D - OTC ID: muyuu (470F97EB7294199D)
forum tea fund BTC 1Epv7KHbNjYzqYVhTCgXWYhGSkv7BuKGEU DOGE DF1eTJ2vsxjHpmmbKu9jpqsrg5uyQLWksM CAP F1MzvmmHwP2UhFq82NQT7qDU9NQ8oQbtkQ
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: