Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 01:19:11 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Kickico, Crowdholding - crowdfunding platforms  (Read 1162 times)
digital_weezer

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 02:28:37 PM

Kick ICO was successful, but heard a few murmurs of unhappy people (hidden hard cap and raising too much, spending huge amount on marketing etc). Crowdholding looks a good project, and we will see how they are going. Right now they launched today.

I think both have a place, as we can see that these projects do have people interested.
kseniya.pride (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 02:45:47 PM

Well, Kick ICO has raised about 25 mil? Hope Crowdholding will show a good result aswell Smiley
giga_999

Activity: 133
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2017, 02:53:19 PM

Crowdholding has bigger chances owing its great concept of co-creation. Future is heading to decentralized markets so does the concept of Crowdholding.

cr o w d F o r c e    ▸▸▸   [ Private Sale: Open ]
Global Decentralized Network Of Micro Businesses
trecore4

Activity: 658
Merit: 260

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 05:20:29 PM

Hey, guys, what do you think about Kickico and Crowdholding projects?

They have a similar concept, kickico is running their ICO now, and Crowdholding is running pre-sale. Any experience?

I expected a lot from the kickico when it was about to hit the exchanger last week. It did list on yobit but I was not happy with the result. The market is still giving the penny worth price to each coin and thats really ridiculous to do when you have raised more than billions in the ICO sale. I mean why anyone would keep the market cap hidden from their own investors. Its not good thing and by doing so they have already made the bad impression. Now they will get dumped very bad once the prices are pumped.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
jimsteel

Activity: 244
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 06:06:32 PM

Hey, guys, what do you think about Kickico and Crowdholding projects?

They have a similar concept, kickico is running their ICO now, and Crowdholding is running pre-sale. Any experience?

I expected a lot from the kickico when it was about to hit the exchanger last week. It did list on yobit but I was not happy with the result. The market is still giving the penny worth price to each coin and thats really ridiculous to do when you have raised more than billions in the ICO sale. I mean why anyone would keep the market cap hidden from their own investors. Its not good thing and by doing so they have already made the bad impression. Now they will get dumped very bad once the prices are pumped.

I love the idea of co-creation and I think the company that gets it right will be huge.

Saying that I agree with your statement. You need to be transparent with your investors because they are the guys propping you up and as soon as you stab them in the back, the project will fall.

In regards to Crowdholding, looks a solid project. Can only see good things coming from them but they have just started their ICO so will have to see what happens.

https://ico.crowdholding.com (If anyone wants to have a look)
Crowdholder

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 01:18:07 PM

A solid project. Platform is easy accessible and the bounty system is great. The ICO is up and running.
kseniya.pride (OP)

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 01:23:15 PM

CROWDHOLDING 🚀ICO IS LIVE 1.11.2017🚀
mace15

Activity: 1428
Merit: 506

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 01:24:56 PM

Well, Kick ICO has raised about 25 mil? Hope Crowdholding will show a good result aswell Smiley

Ive heard that KickIco participants can't trade yet their token because its frozen until end of this november. And, it was successful and still they continue to develop their platform.
bitcoinvestor

Activity: 812
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 01:29:58 PM

Not heard anything bad about KICKICO and it seems like a good concept, will have a look at Crowdholding, do you have a website by any chance?
I invest in crowdholding in presale, I got sweet discount, That is a crowdfunding platform of marketplace. If you have ICO you can write your iCO in  kickico and crowdholding. Crowdholding is based in london but I don't know much about kickico. I joined kickico twitter bounty , earn 2000 kick. The price of kick now drop now in the market. I think crowdholding with yupie tokens will be better if the team buy back the token to mantain the price.
kseniya.pride (OP)

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 01:33:36 PM

Not heard anything bad about KICKICO and it seems like a good concept, will have a look at Crowdholding, do you have a website by any chance?
I invest in crowdholding in presale, I got sweet discount, That is a crowdfunding platform of marketplace. If you have ICO you can write your iCO in  kickico and crowdholding. Crowdholding is based in london but I don't know much about kickico. I joined kickico twitter bounty , earn 2000 kick. The price of kick now drop now in the market. I think crowdholding with yupie tokens will be better if the team buy back the token to mantain the price.

You can mention your fav ICO startup and earn YUPIE coins. Crowdholding has released a new task:
https://www.crowdholding.com/project/68/task/283/this-is-our-first-24-hour-task
beetlejam

Activity: 226

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 02:35:32 PM

I invest in crowdholding in presale, I got sweet discount, That is a crowdfunding platform of marketplace. If you have ICO you can write your iCO in  kickico and crowdholding. Crowdholding is based in london but I don't know much about kickico. I joined kickico twitter bounty , earn 2000 kick. The price of kick now drop now in the market. I think crowdholding with yupie tokens will be better if the team buy back the token to mantain the price.

You can mention your fav ICO startup and earn YUPIE coins. Crowdholding has released a new task:
https://www.crowdholding.com/project/68/task/283/this-is-our-first-24-hour-task

Cool! Will go on the website now!
honeyduckgoose

Activity: 162

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 03:53:31 PM

Liking the concept of both, heard bad things about KickICO and the fact they raised more than they will ever be worth. Crowdholding are still new, but after having a little research I don't see why they shouldn't be a success (strong team, good ideology, nice social media, well thought out concept and well written white paper)

https://ico.crowdholding.com (if anyone wants to have a look)
dacryptomoney

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 03:58:26 PM

IMHO the idea is very stupid and with the kind of money they are raising, I won't be surprised if they just blow it over on silly expenses, or worse run away with it. I wouldn't go as far as to say that it is a scam but on the outset it doesn't feel a lot different from it.
kseniya.pride (OP)

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 04:21:03 PM

IMHO the idea is very stupid and with the kind of money they are raising, I won't be surprised if they just blow it over on silly expenses, or worse run away with it. I wouldn't go as far as to say that it is a scam but on the outset it doesn't feel a lot different from it.

who are you talking about? kick or CH?
bramborakymilenec

Activity: 236

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 05:56:13 AM

I've heard some quite negative things about KickICO, mostly regarding their sneaky tactics of changing their hard cap to make more money.

Will have a look into Crowdholding, but so far what I have seen is good!
dacryptomoney

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 07:51:29 PM

who are you talking about? kick or CH?

i'm talking about kick.
cryptowomba

Activity: 234

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 01:27:07 PM

Crowdfunding platforms are appealing and whoever cracks the ability to harness the power of thousands of people will surely be very, very successful.

Crowdholding seems interesting, but only time will tell. I have only heard bad things about kickICO and that people who invested are not 100% happy but they are still in their infancy so lets see what they can do as well.
kseniya.pride (OP)

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 11:03:21 AM

A new Bounty task from Crowdholding: https://www.crowdholding.com/project/68/task/293/how-should-we-utilize-user-profiles

Leave a comment & earn tokens!
Cryptogiji

Activity: 278
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 01:41:09 PM

I really like the concept of co-creation, it just needs to be done correctly.
cryptoadmire

Activity: 160

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 04:30:09 PM

I can only see these two both growing due to technological advances and the ability to work anywhere. Definitely a step in the right direction.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: