Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 03:49:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: how to start trading?  (Read 7288 times)
Zrs (OP)

Activity: 299
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 01:04:29 PM

hi everyone,

I want to learn trading of crytocurrency. As a new in trading, I want to learn first. Could anyone can help me how to start and from where I can learn trading.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
moooonu

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 01:06:47 PM

first you need to get knowledge of the past and present of any coin you wants to trade. Keep an eye on the market as well as other coins. Whales will do the rest of the things Smiley
Titanos

Activity: 208
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 01:07:15 PM

I advise you to learn first before risking your money. The secret of trading is to fix you goal. Buy low, fix your target and try not to be greedy.
Jovovich

Activity: 316
Merit: 110

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 01:09:20 PM

Go participate in any Crowd sale and wait until there release but its gonna be a long term or, buy some btc in exchange sites but there is always a risk if you are willing to take.
bL4nkcode
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305

Limited in number. Limitless in potential.

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 01:21:31 PM

This thread belongs to Trading Discussion

To learn to trade you should know first what altcoins/ICO tokens should be the better to invest with, you can know that by searching on google or simply on this forum from this board https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=197.0. And choose a better exchange site like bittrex, etc. But if you want a long-term ICO tokens is the best to invest, you can sense obviously if a project is a scam or not from the details they gave by reading the project's whitepaper and knowing the team members.
Eugenar

Activity: 1274
Merit: 278

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 01:24:11 PM

hi everyone,

I want to learn trading of crytocurrency. As a new in trading, I want to learn first. Could anyone can help me how to start and from where I can learn trading.
You'll need patience. You need to keep in your mind first that trading involves risk. And before engaging yourself in trading, know how the mechanics of trading, study about the nature of the thing that you will trade such as its background. You should also know how to speculate. These things can be learned through readings, observations and experiences. Then you may start from small tradings to be familiar with it and everything will follow.
mobnepal
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 01:28:03 PM

There are many free courses which you can search on google, from which you can get some basic fundamentals of trading but to become expert in trading field you have to learn from your mistakes and it might take whole lot of time. You can't make profit from just reading some trading guides, learn basic fundamentals first, invest some of your money to play with charts and try to learn from your mistakes. When you think you can now start making profit from trading, invest more and try to get more skills and techniques with time.
Anyobsss

Activity: 784
Merit: 135

DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 02:08:35 PM

hi everyone,

First thing first, You have to study cryptocurrencies. You have to learn how to read charts and understand how coins move, Though this will be hard since coins are very unpredictable. Second, You must have capital, Huge amount of capital will be equal to a huge profit but this is not true sometime since it really depends on the skill of the traders.

ayesha201009

Activity: 145
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 02:10:30 PM

hi everyone,

first you need to have some funds! because without you can't!
then you need to find INFO about some crypto you are willing to buy, and why not also here in forum.
follow graphs, isn't easy at all, but you can lear a lot of info from pump and dump.
Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 671

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 02:20:24 PM

Well that is a good thing that you know you need to learn first before you even start trading, some guys try to start creating an account in exchange first before even starting to learn anything. Trading in general sense is all about technical analysis and you must be good in Technical Analysis in order to be a good trader. Most Technical Analysis books are generally associated with stocks because they are the ones who mostly use the price chart that cryptocurrency is also using, you can download ebooks about it online.
childish

Activity: 619

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 02:31:09 PM

hi everyone,

i think you can start in market like bittrex and then prepare for your balance, then choice what coins to buy (see the volume buy and sell)  wait for low price, buy some coins and sell in high price

Heyyyrenz

Activity: 308
Merit: 267

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 02:46:17 PM
Merited by reactorjuno (1)

Trading is a risky job you need to consider many things in order to start from it. The volume, price, change also you need to study the coin on where your going to trade you can check here the top coins and study it here: https://coinmarketcap.com/

Before entering trading you need to have

1. Have knowledge about trading.
2. You have a capital in order to start trading.
3. You have to research about the coin.
4. You need to have a gameplan.

Tips i may give accordig to my experience
• Don't be affected by the news.
• Don't Panic.
• Stay calm.
• Have faith on your coin.

You can also find tips here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=8.0

For the trading sites here the two of the most trusting trading sites
1. Bittrex.com
2. Poloniex.com
AlfaOmega

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 02:49:31 PM

I wonder, you are full member here and now asking how to trade...drives to some kind of questionnaire)))
PhucS

Activity: 742

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 02:53:45 PM

hi everyone,

The first thing you need to do is to learn the basic technical knowledge about trade. This is very necessary, if you have no knowledge you will not be able to do anything. You should find out the online trade literature, learn from other people, and also from this forum, particularly in the Trading Discussion section. The second thing is to choose altcoin to trade, this is also necessary because if you choose altcoin with no growth potential you will gain less profit or may suffer losses. Go to market capitalization: Coinmarketcap.com, observe prices, quantities, graphs, trading fluctuations over 24 hours to analyze and make choices. Beginners may find it difficult, if at all possible, to find someone experienced to guide you. Good luck Cheesy
lkjhg

Activity: 744

Join On COMBO

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 04:44:40 PM

initially yes we can choose the market where we follow tradding, many options available web market, then we can buy bitcoin or get bitcoin from mine, after having bitcoin follow and monitor the development of altcoin graphics you want to buy. how the speed of analysis and your luck find a good market moment will greatly affect your tradding profits. good luck  Grin

resty

Activity: 501
Merit: 147

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 04:59:06 PM

hi everyone,

First of all you don't have to be a spoon feed. It is very easy to access internet nowadays especially we are in the digital age. To have some information regarding this, trading, you must have some backround and information about it.
Yakamoto
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 05:05:30 PM

hi everyone,

Well, the big things that you should know before you get too invested relates a lot to technical signals and knowing how to trade without adding emotion into the mix. If you're able to do both of those things, then you're well on your way to being a better trader than most of the world.

Now you have to start looking into things like ICOs, looking for groups to get in on pump n dump schemes with, seeking people who you can talk with and engineer market movements, there's a lot of things that have to be done to make yourself a legitimate trading force, really. You can skip all of that and be an "ok" trader who makes mediocre money, though.
Maxre

Activity: 812
Merit: 120

https://combonetwork.io/

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 05:21:46 PM

hi everyone,

which I am wonder you are full member here.
but why are you posting this on bitcoin discusion?

Rinaze

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 05:24:28 PM

Use your fiat and buy BTC or ETH at Coinbase or Gemini. Transfer them to exchanges or sites like Shapeshift to convert them to the alternate coins you want (make sure you already have the appropriate wallet - read the wallet section for the each respective crypto if still unclear).

ChuckBuck

Activity: 1372
Merit: 783

better everyday ♥

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2017, 05:31:55 PM

hi everyone,

First, you need to understand what is the trading of crytocurrency? Then, you need to find someone to learn their experiences. Use your funds appropriately. And finally, capture the moment exactly.

CharityAuction
          ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄   
       ▄▄███████▀▀▀▀███████▄
     ▄████▀▀           ▀▀████▄
   ▄███▀▀   ▄▄████████▄▄   ▀▀███▄
  ████▀   ████▀██████████    ▀███▄
 ████   ▄███▀▄  ▀    ██████   ▀███▄
▄███   ████▄    ▄█▄  ▀██████    ███▄
████  ▄███▀     ▀█▀      ▀███▄  ████
████  ████▄▄█▄      ▄█▄   ████  ████
████  ▀████████▄   ███▀  ▄███▀  ████
▀███   █████████▄   ▀   ▀████   ███▀