The Strong Force LLC, has decided to take on a partner in our SquareWear venture. We need someone to focus on marketing. Our bitcoin budget isn't big enough to pay someone a real salary, but what we can do is give you a cut of our profits from sales. This isn't a huge number of coins, we average about a shirt a day in sales, but we're growing. We sold 10 in one day last week.
We're looking for someone for the long haul. We're passionate about this business and we will succeed. Here are some of the traits of our ideal marketing manager:
1. Familiar with bitcoin culture.
2. Experience in marketing on the internet, especially with social media. (You know, we'd really like to have an AOL & Friendster presence, plus we'd like to be #1 on Ask Jeeves)
3. Innovative thinker. We want someone to come up with new ideas on how to spread the word on our products. Think inside the box, out of the box, and cat in the box
4. Excellent writing skills.
5. Available time. We need someone who is going to be working on this every day like we are.
6. Some kind of superpower. It can be minor, like resistance to papercuts, but this is non-negotiable.
Bonus skills - Art & technical stuff
PM me at least one marketing idea, your qualifications, why you think you can help us, and tell me what your superpower is.