Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 12:24:56 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Currently there is a limit on the number of coins/pools/miners you can add. These limits will be reduced/adjusted soon and an "upgraded" account will increase these limits. I would like to know what you think would be a fair price for this?
Annual subscription $1 to $5 - 0 (0%)
Annual subscription $6 to $10 - 1 (33.3%)
Annual subscription $10 to $15 - 0 (0%)
Once off payment for life $1 to $5 - 1 (33.3%)
Once off payment for life $6 to $10 - 0 (0%)
Once off payment for life $10 to $15 - 1 (33.3%)
Total Voters: 3

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: My Crypto Stats - Crypto Currency Dashboard  (Read 20887 times)
smartieee

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 06:09:57 PM

Hey there,

Things are coming along nicely and rapidly, I did some testing and have the following feedback/issues

- In Miners I added Cryptonight (Nicehash) miner that wouldn't show any results until I selected "Show all available coins"

- Splitting the estimated 24h dual estimates is proving to be helpful but it would be great to not just see the coin split but also see the split in my local currency values i.e. in Return p/dReturn p/mCost p/mNett p/m, but as a minimum in the Return p/d value?

- In the Pools section I added the nicehash pool and linked it to my wallet. The pool is active and shows the correct balance, as per using the nicehash miner or going onto the Nicehash stats dashboard is there a way to pull the mining rate/velocity that is linked to my wallet address/pool for i.e. it showing that I am mining at a rate of say $40 per day which refreshes every 30 seconds or 10 seconds or whatever refresh makes sense?

- After adding the Nicehash pool and seeing it active in green the miner section doesn't show which of miners are active and the totals at the top including "Monthly Profit/Loss" still shows a zero value.  With Nicehash the pool is setup with my Bitgo BTC Wallet vs mining with specifically a Nicehash wallet, could this be why it is not showing active miners even though Nicehash works correctly when mining to non Nicehash specific BTC addresses? 
Could a simple way around this be to add another tick box for my miners as well as the test miners that I setup?  (I setup test miners to gather stats and make decisions on which coin to mine with). With the tick box asking whether that miner gets included in a total ie putting the tick for miner 1 3 and 5 whereas I untick 2 and 4 then it totals the totals for 1 3 and 5 as per the ticks?

Thanks!
SangSoerya

Activity: 78
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 09:51:09 PM

Excellent job for the update, didn't expected so quick, i'm impressed..  Shocked  Shocked

another suggestion for your consideration:

- add skein algo and coin like myriad or digybite..
- add vivo coin (neoscrypt algo) is already on whattomine.. btw BTX now on whattomine to..
- add miningpoolhub
- and maybe another coin like Altcommunitycoin for skunk algo replacement cause signatum is already on POS stage..

sorry for asking to much.. i'll certainly will donate with coinhive in your site, but not 24/7 lol..  Grin  Grin
maybe at night in my bed time...

thanks in advance...
jellybase

Activity: 137
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 12:15:01 AM

Wow great work, I knew the time you started this work. I look at the other edition. Now you have perfected this. Great.
mycryptostats (OP)

Activity: 185
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2017, 04:15:33 PM

Hey there,

Things are coming along nicely and rapidly, I did some testing and have the following feedback/issues

- In Miners I added Cryptonight (Nicehash) miner that wouldn't show any results until I selected "Show all available coins"

- Splitting the estimated 24h dual estimates is proving to be helpful but it would be great to not just see the coin split but also see the split in my local currency values i.e. in Return p/dReturn p/mCost p/mNett p/m, but as a minimum in the Return p/d value?

- In the Pools section I added the nicehash pool and linked it to my wallet. The pool is active and shows the correct balance, as per using the nicehash miner or going onto the Nicehash stats dashboard is there a way to pull the mining rate/velocity that is linked to my wallet address/pool for i.e. it showing that I am mining at a rate of say $40 per day which refreshes every 30 seconds or 10 seconds or whatever refresh makes sense?

- After adding the Nicehash pool and seeing it active in green the miner section doesn't show which of miners are active and the totals at the top including "Monthly Profit/Loss" still shows a zero value.  With Nicehash the pool is setup with my Bitgo BTC Wallet vs mining with specifically a Nicehash wallet, could this be why it is not showing active miners even though Nicehash works correctly when mining to non Nicehash specific BTC addresses? 
Could a simple way around this be to add another tick box for my miners as well as the test miners that I setup?  (I setup test miners to gather stats and make decisions on which coin to mine with). With the tick box asking whether that miner gets included in a total ie putting the tick for miner 1 3 and 5 whereas I untick 2 and 4 then it totals the totals for 1 3 and 5 as per the ticks?

Thanks!

Thanks man, nice to have some feedback on the new changes as I cant always test everything myself.
- Perhaps you need to send me a mail with the problems and some screenshots as I tested the first problem above and wasn't able to recreate it.
- I have split the Return p/d field to show the 2 coins separate. Think I will leave it like this for now due to the tight space available. Will look at it again at a later stage.
- I will have to investigate this and get back to you. I want to overhaul the miner page a bit so will see what info I can add.
- Send me the bitcoin addresses you are using in an email and I will have a look at this issue.
- I was thinking of maybe being able to manually flag miners as active, this would help here. Will let you know once something like this is setup.

You can send a mail to support@mycryptostats.com

https://mycryptostats.com - A Crypto Currency Dashboard
mycryptostats (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2017, 04:31:44 PM

This is awesome tool with nice features.
Every coin holder should know this amazing service.
Thanks man! Spread the word  Wink

mycryptostats (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2017, 04:52:37 PM

Excellent job for the update, didn't expected so quick, i'm impressed..  Shocked  Shocked

- add vivo coin (neoscrypt algo) is already on whattomine.. btw BTX now on whattomine to..
- add miningpoolhub
- and maybe another coin like Altcommunitycoin for skunk algo replacement cause signatum is already on POS stage..

sorry for asking to much.. i'll certainly will donate with coinhive in your site, but not 24/7 lol..  Grin  Grin

thanks in advance...

Thanks!
I have added skein and timetraveller10 algos and myraid and digibyte coins.
I will look at vivo coin, unfortunately I see that their block explorer uses a port number, this a problem with my web host and doesn't work in the backend. Will see what I can do.
Will add miningpoolhub in the coming days.
At the moment I rely on whattomine.com to determine estimated earnings, I can't see any other skunkhash coins on there. Perhaps I will work on calculating the earnings myself with the current difficulty. This would be a big change though.

Any donations would be appreciated and help keep the site alive  Wink

Cheers

mycryptostats (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2017, 05:12:05 PM

Wow great work, I knew the time you started this work. I look at the other edition. Now you have perfected this. Great.
Thanks man!

mycryptostats (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2017, 08:28:52 PM

Updates:
For dual mining I have split the return per day field so you can see how much each coin brings in.
Added Skein and TimeTravel10 algos.
Added Buzzcoin, Myraid, and DigiByte coins.

smartieee

Activity: 30

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 03:12:28 PM

Email sent!

I hope it helps!

Hey there,

Thanks!

Thanks man, nice to have some feedback on the new changes as I cant always test everything myself.
- Perhaps you need to send me a mail with the problems and some screenshots as I tested the first problem above and wasn't able to recreate it.
- I have split the Return p/d field to show the 2 coins separate. Think I will leave it like this for now due to the tight space available. Will look at it again at a later stage.
- I will have to investigate this and get back to you. I want to overhaul the miner page a bit so will see what info I can add.
- Send me the bitcoin addresses you are using in an email and I will have a look at this issue.
- I was thinking of maybe being able to manually flag miners as active, this would help here. Will let you know once something like this is setup.

You can send a mail to support@mycryptostats.com

mycryptostats (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2017, 06:05:34 PM

I have added a "Staking" page to the site. Any PoS (Proof of Stake) coins you have will appear here. You will be able to get an estimated return based on your wallet balance and the returns percentage.
Let me know if there are any other Pos coins I should add.

CjMapope
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092

~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2017, 06:17:24 PM

damn, this is a cool site man, if it can get it setup ill definitally throw some coinhive hash your way Smiley
BTW, what does it mine? i couldn't guess from the hashrate i got ;p

Also, i try to add pools, but the coin select option is bugged for me, just twigs out, dosent drop down and list coins Sad
tried for every pool, same effect, i cant add a single pool to my dashboard Sad
it SEEMS like it's opening, but dosent list the coins...

Great tool, look for ward to using it!

edit: i think i figured it out, you have to add the coin first under coins for it to be selectable maybe under pools? ;p

~Got this girl in my bed, a roof over my head, i mint a couple coins a week, and thats how i make bread~
~On the 12th day of Hatzvah, OGminer said to me: "compute root of the merkle hash tree!"~
Prohashing  -- Simply the best Multipool!
mycryptostats (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2017, 06:23:24 PM

damn, this is a cool site man, if it can get it setup ill definitally throw some coinhive hash your way Smiley

Also, i try to add pools, but the coin select option is bugged for me, just twigs out, dosent drop down and list coins Sad

Hey man, thanks a lot - appreciate the feedback.

The CoinHive miner mines XMR (Monero) on your CPU, quite a cool little tool, you can incorporate it into any site easily -> www.coinhive.com

Did you add any coins you are interested in on the first "Coins" page? Only the coins you have added here will be listed on the dropdown when adding a pool. This might seem a bit counter intuitive but there was a technical reason I did it this way. I will have to look at improving the UI a bit so that maybe this is a bit more clear. If however you have added coins and you still have the problem, please let me know!

Hope you enjoy it, shout if you have any other questions or problems.

CjMapope
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092

~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2017, 06:25:36 PM

Hey man, thank a lot - appreciate the feedback.

The CoinHive miner mines XMR (Monero) on your CPU, quite a cool little tool, you can incorporate it into any site easily -> www.coinhive.com

Did you add any coins you are interested in on the first "Coins" page? Only the coins you have added here will be listed on the dropdown when adding a pool. This might seem a bit counter intuitive but there was a technical reason I did it this way. I will have to look at improving the UI a bit so that maybe this is a bit more clear. If however you have added coins and you still have the problem, please let me know!

Hope you enjoy it, shout if you have any other questions or problems.

ya i figured it was that, im playing with it now, love the interface very clean and modern Smiley
ill def be donating here and there, thx for the quick reply, i think i just need to play with it a bit more haha
ya coinhive is awesome, its getting really popular, purposes like this are PERFECT imo, EASY way to donate
Keep up the great work!

~Got this girl in my bed, a roof over my head, i mint a couple coins a week, and thats how i make bread~
~On the 12th day of Hatzvah, OGminer said to me: "compute root of the merkle hash tree!"~
Prohashing  -- Simply the best Multipool!
mycryptostats (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2017, 06:52:01 PM

- add miningpoolhub

thanks in advance...

Thanks!
I have added skein and timetraveller10 algos and myraid and digibyte coins.
I will look at vivo coin, unfortunately I see that their block explorer uses a port number, this a problem with my web host and doesn't work in the backend. Will see what I can do.
Will add miningpoolhub in the coming days.
At the moment I rely on whattomine.com to determine estimated earnings, I can't see any other skunkhash coins on there. Perhaps I will work on calculating the earnings myself with the current difficulty. This would be a big change though.

Any donations would be appreciated and help keep the site alive  Wink

Cheers

I have added miningpoolhub to the site, shout if you have any problems with it.

SangSoerya

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 08:23:05 AM

hi.. thx for the update..

why I can't access your site?? been tried for several times and it always said HTTP  error 500...

https://prnt.sc/gt2cl0
mycryptostats (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2017, 09:33:07 AM

why I can't access your site?? been tried for several times and it always said HTTP  error 500...

Strange, it is working for me, I logged out and back in to make sure.
I see your comment was an hour ago though, is it working now?

Edit:
Try clearing your browser cache as well. This will force you to log in again in case you have set "Remember me".

SangSoerya

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 11:41:48 AM

why I can't access your site?? been tried for several times and it always said HTTP  error 500...

Edit:
Try clearing your browser cache as well. This will force you to log in again in case you have set "Remember me".

no, it's still not working for me, already done what you told me but still can acces your site..
tried on edge but still had the same problem..
http://prntscr.com/gt4ri3
cryptojanne

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 11:42:42 AM

Cool, will definetly test out! Will give review after! Smiley
mycryptostats (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2017, 12:42:26 PM

Edit:

no, it's still not working for me, already done what you told me but still can acces your site..
tried on edge but still had the same problem..
http://prntscr.com/gt4ri3

Hmm, it is really difficult to pin point the issue. At this point the site is hosted with a service provider, don't have my own infrastructure yet, and everyone I have asked can access the site (friends etc).
Could you maybe test on a different network, like maybe your cell phone?

mycryptostats (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2017, 12:50:04 PM

Cool, will definetly test out! Will give review after! Smiley

Awesome! Thank you!

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: