Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 11:24:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Currently there is a limit on the number of coins/pools/miners you can add. These limits will be reduced/adjusted soon and an "upgraded" account will increase these limits. I would like to know what you think would be a fair price for this?
Annual subscription $1 to $5 - 0 (0%)
Annual subscription $6 to $10 - 1 (33.3%)
Annual subscription $10 to $15 - 0 (0%)
Once off payment for life $1 to $5 - 1 (33.3%)
Once off payment for life $6 to $10 - 0 (0%)
Once off payment for life $10 to $15 - 1 (33.3%)
Total Voters: 3

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: My Crypto Stats - Crypto Currency Dashboard  (Read 20887 times)
xeridea

Activity: 449
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2017, 09:11:31 PM

I don't get daily and monthly aggregate stats at top of Miners page, all 0s, though individual miners stats work fine.

Profitability over time charts for many GPUs - http://xeridea.us/charts

BTC:  bc1qr2xwjwfmjn43zhrlp6pn7vwdjrjnv5z0anhjhn LTC:  LXDm6sR4dkyqtEWfUbPumMnVEiUFQvxSbZ Eth:  0x44cCe2cf90C8FEE4C9e4338Ae7049913D4F6fC24
Bountymaker

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 02:45:56 PM

Wow, we managed to get to 100 user in 8 days. This is much more than I was expecting. Thank you guys!

Updates:
Zcoin (XZC) and BitCore (BTX) have been added.
Lyra2z algorithm as been added.
Pools Yiimp and Zpool have been added - however, note that because there is no standard way of adding a miner name to these pools I am unable to identify active miners from their API.
Good decision! I made The same!
mycryptostats (OP)

Activity: 185
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2017, 07:48:02 AM

I don't get daily and monthly aggregate stats at top of Miners page, all 0s, though individual miners stats work fine.
Apologies for the late reply, I have been in hospital having my appendix removed.
The stats at the top of the miner page will display the total of your "active" miners. Did you add the relevant pool on the pools page as well as ensure the miner name you used is the same as the worker name you entered in your mining software?
I am working on redesigning the miners page to add more information as well as allow you to manually flag an active miner. So this might also help you. Unfortunately due to my surgery this will be a bit delayed.

https://mycryptostats.com - A Crypto Currency Dashboard
jimskiy

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

Bitway.net - The Best Bitcoin Mining Network

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 09:03:53 PM

sure do. nice one.. ill try it out now and give the review about ur site.. Smiley maybe some advice later...

[edit] the website is down for the moment i wrote this edited post.. Sad

HTTP ERROR 500

BTC BitwayBTC
The Best Bitcoin Mining Network
────────  DiscordInstagram ♦  Twitter ♦  Bitcointalk ♦  Reddit ♦  Facebook   ────────
xeridea

Activity: 449
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2017, 10:48:41 PM

Apologies for the late reply, I have been in hospital having my appendix removed.
The stats at the top of the miner page will display the total of your "active" miners. Did you add the relevant pool on the pools page as well as ensure the miner name you used is the same as the worker name you entered in your mining software?
I am working on redesigning the miners page to add more information as well as allow you to manually flag an active miner. So this might also help you. Unfortunately due to my surgery this will be a bit delayed.
Added pools for ethermine, zec.nanopool, and nicehash.  dcr.conimine.pl and supportxmr not supported.  All pools show as active.

Profitability over time charts for many GPUs - http://xeridea.us/charts

BTC:  bc1qr2xwjwfmjn43zhrlp6pn7vwdjrjnv5z0anhjhn LTC:  LXDm6sR4dkyqtEWfUbPumMnVEiUFQvxSbZ Eth:  0x44cCe2cf90C8FEE4C9e4338Ae7049913D4F6fC24
eff_efferson

Activity: 54

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 09:12:19 AM

i need this sooooooo badly, i have so many different coins its a pain checking the wallets individualy all the time.
mycryptostats (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2017, 05:36:15 PM

sure do. nice one.. ill try it out now and give the review about ur site.. Smiley maybe some advice later...

[edit] the website is down for the moment i wrote this edited post.. Sad

HTTP ERROR 500

Hey, sorry, I have been stuck in bed for the last few days.
My site is with a hosting provider so I don't have much control over connection issues at this point. I can only assume this was temporary as I haven't had any problems the last few days.
Shout if you have any issues. Smiley

mycryptostats (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2017, 05:51:58 PM

Added pools for ethermine, zec.nanopool, and nicehash.  dcr.conimine.pl and supportxmr not supported.  All pools show as active.
Ok, I had a closer look. I see you have quite a few miners and you have given them all a range of names and on my site you have created a single miner "Eth" for example that covers all your miners. This makes sense for you as it would be cumbersome to create all those miners on my site individually. What you could do for now is change the name of the miner on My Crypto Stats to match that of at least 1 of your miners, it will then be flagged as active.
As I said in my previous post, I am working on making changes to the miners page so people can manually flag a miner as active if they wish. I think in your particular scenario this would help and fix the problem you are having.
Bear with me, I will be back in the swing of things next week hopefully. Wink

among

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 05:54:51 PM

alert alert ////////////// free airdrop///////// Free Airdrop
Free airdrop PosToken an ethereum ERC20 Tokens,

https://airdrop.postoken.org/?r=59d125e353
mycryptostats (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2017, 07:36:06 PM

i need this sooooooo badly, i have so many different coins its a pain checking the wallets individualy all the time.
Glad to hear it Smiley

keukeu

Activity: 18

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 05:11:48 PM

Is there any plans to add more coins?

Go through all minable alt-coins to get a better overlook  Grin

(Monacoin, Vertcoin, Whalecoin and so on..)

Keep up the good job!
mycryptostats (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2017, 08:54:37 AM

Is there any plans to add more coins?

Go through all minable alt-coins to get a better overlook  Grin

(Monacoin, Vertcoin, Whalecoin and so on..)

Keep up the good job!
Yeah for sure! I should hopefully be back in the swing of things by tomorrow.

Thanks man!

keukeu

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 06:31:24 AM

Site not working atm.

error 500, fyi Smiley
mycryptostats (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2017, 07:45:25 AM

Site not working atm.

error 500, fyi Smiley
Thanks, it is working for me, but you are not the first person to say this.
Perhaps I should look at another hosting provider.
Please let me know if you manage to get on, or if you continue to have problems.

smartieee

Activity: 30

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 10:24:09 AM

Hi all, on my side the site has been working perfectly without any 500/404 or any other errors...

@mycryptostats: Now that you are on the road to recovery are there any updates on what you have planned next for this awesome site?
keukeu

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 10:59:56 AM

Try logging out then logging in again.. That got me. Can't come back in now. Tried adding a coin and it didn't work so thought that a relogin would do the trick. Now I'm locked out.

So try that and tell us your result.
mycryptostats (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2017, 12:53:08 PM

Hi all, on my side the site has been working perfectly without any 500/404 or any other errors...

@mycryptostats: Now that you are on the road to recovery are there any updates on what you have planned next for this awesome site?

Hey Smartieee, at this point I am working at redesigning the miners page to provide more information. Slowly adding more coins and pools and just general enhancements to menus and inputs. Smiley

mycryptostats (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2017, 12:57:06 PM

Try logging out then logging in again.. That got me. Can't come back in now. Tried adding a coin and it didn't work so thought that a relogin would do the trick. Now I'm locked out.

So try that and tell us your result.
Hmmm, very strange, I have logged out and in a couple times to test and it worked.
May I ask you to please try clearing your cache and logging in again?
If this doesn't work please would you pop me a mail at support@mycryptostats.com with a few screen grabs showing what happens?
It sounds like you are able to get to the login page but when logging in you are greeted with a 500 error, is this correct?
In your mail if you could also please confirm your device (PC, tablet, phone) and browser being used.
Thanks.

keukeu

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 01:12:18 PM

I was logged in on three computers and none of them is working right now. I'm greeted with a page that says HTTP ERROR 500.

If I connect via incognito I get the login-screen but when I try to login I get the same HTTP ERROR 500.

Tried both with Chrome and Firefox. All PCs.

Cache allrdy emptied so that didn't help.  Smiley
mycryptostats (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2017, 01:14:56 PM

I was logged in on three computers and none of them is working right now. I'm greeted with a page that says HTTP ERROR 500.

If I connect via incognito I get the login-screen but when I try to login I get the same HTTP ERROR 500.

Tried both with Chrome and Firefox. All PCs.

Cache allrdy emptied so that didn't help.  Smiley
Ok, something does seem wrong there.
Please would you PM me your email address so I can take a closer look at your account to figure it out?

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: