Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 03:24:42 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Currently there is a limit on the number of coins/pools/miners you can add. These limits will be reduced/adjusted soon and an "upgraded" account will increase these limits. I would like to know what you think would be a fair price for this?
Annual subscription $1 to $5 - 0 (0%)
Annual subscription $6 to $10 - 1 (33.3%)
Annual subscription $10 to $15 - 0 (0%)
Once off payment for life $1 to $5 - 1 (33.3%)
Once off payment for life $6 to $10 - 0 (0%)
Once off payment for life $10 to $15 - 1 (33.3%)
Total Voters: 3

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: My Crypto Stats - Crypto Currency Dashboard  (Read 20887 times)
mycryptostats (OP)

Activity: 185
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2017, 08:11:35 PM

I really appreciate your software, it makes life easier, thank you!

Today I discovered that I can not see my BTC balance from any of my BTC addresses, it is showing 0. It worked before. Is it known issue?

Could you please add Game Credits coin to the list?

Awesome, glad it helps you!
Thank you for letting me know of that problem. I have corrected it and I have added Game Credits.  Cool

https://mycryptostats.com - A Crypto Currency Dashboard
mycryptostats (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2017, 08:15:48 PM

Hi,

Number of coins is limited to 16.

I suppose that you plan to create a paid plan to remove this limit ?

If it is affordable, I will buy it

Hi, yes, that is the plan. I still need to figure out how I will do it and pricing etc but I will let you know as soon as its working and available.

mycryptostats (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2017, 08:26:14 PM

I like your idea, I have been looking for such a tool. There are hundreds of altcoins and new ones come up every day, do you plan to unable us (users) to add a currency on ourselves? You would get rid of maintaining altcoins. Price of almost any altcoin could be received from coinmarketcap or explorer's API. What is your opinion?

Btw. I appreciate your work!  Wink

Hey, thank you very much!
Yes, it is a bit of a headache having to maintain each coin. It takes time as each coin has it's own set of API's, some are simple and some have deep structures. Then the added complexity of PoW coins that require difficulty values and estimated earnings.
I like the idea of allowing the users to add coins, at least just so they can monitor the price and manually add balances. I will have to look into this some more.

Thank you for your feedback!

mycryptostats (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 06:52:43 PM

We will be doing some maintenance on the site shortly. During this time you may encounter some errors/issues. We are making some large changes behind the scenes in preparation for our next big change.  Cool Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

mycryptostats (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 07:24:32 PM

We will be doing some maintenance on the site shortly. During this time you may encounter some errors/issues. We are making some large changes behind the scenes in preparation for our next big change.  Cool Sorry for the inconvenience caused.
Maintenance is now complete. Please let me know if you have any errors or issues! I suspect there may be a couple bugs around as the changes were quite large.

laineux

Activity: 206
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 01:55:38 PM

Maintenance is now complete. Please let me know if you have any errors or issues! I suspect there may be a couple bugs around as the changes were quite large.

Hello

I did not notice any bug.

With the big movements on altcoin values, I started trading.
So I found some improvements on your tool :
You should add a USD wallet so we can view this amount in total balance
You should add a timestamp to values and the source of valorisation
I don't understand how you calculate the percent variation on coin values. From witch period ? From USD or BTC ?
You must add explanations on the icon "glyphicon errorSmall"

hope this helps
mycryptostats (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 06:53:25 PM

Hello

I did not notice any bug.

With the big movements on altcoin values, I started trading.
So I found some improvements on your tool :
You should add a USD wallet so we can view this amount in total balance
You should add a timestamp to values and the source of valorisation
I don't understand how you calculate the percent variation on coin values. From witch period ? From USD or BTC ?
You must add explanations on the icon "glyphicon errorSmall"

hope this helps

Thank you Laineux, some very good advice. I will add this to the work I am currently doing for the next update.
Just to answer your questions for now, I get all price information from coinmarketcap.com, including the percentage change. The percentage change is based on USD for the last 24 hours.
The error icon means there was an error when attempting to collect your coins balance from either your wallet or your mining pool. I rely on a large number of 3rd party API's to retrieve these values so unfortunately there are at times errors that are out of my control.

Thank you for your continued use, I think maybe you guys will be happy with my next set of changes.

I am also working on an Android version of the site, I hope to have this available in the new year.  Cool

laineux

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 06:07:55 PM

Thank you Laineux, some very good advice. I will add this to the work I am currently doing for the next update.
Just to answer your questions for now, I get all price information from coinmarketcap.com, including the percentage change. The percentage change is based on USD for the last 24 hours.
The error icon means there was an error when attempting to collect your coins balance from either your wallet or your mining pool. I rely on a large number of 3rd party API's to retrieve these values so unfortunately there are at times errors that are out of my control.

Thank you for your continued use, I think maybe you guys will be happy with my next set of changes.

I am also working on an Android version of the site, I hope to have this available in the new year.  Cool

Thanks for answering.

Glad you appreciate my posts

Your tool was in my mind since a while but I will not create one now : Yours is a good V1.0 and I have some jobs to deliver to clients in next 2 months...
So, I share all my ideas with you.

Different pages (coin, balance, miners, ...) are usefull. But I really think a dashboard with a mix of all informations should be great.
In one page you see for each coin your balance, share price, your alerts, your active miners.
Obviously, a detail page with all informations for each coin is still necessary (data historical of market, of difficulty, ...)

An estimation of miners gains will be good to.

I don't know how miners API you should ask. But a centralized historical of gain (each hour for example) would be great too.

I suppose you do not plan iOS app ?
mycryptostats (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 07:52:06 PM

Thanks for answering.

Glad you appreciate my posts

Your tool was in my mind since a while but I will not create one now : Yours is a good V1.0 and I have some jobs to deliver to clients in next 2 months...
So, I share all my ideas with you.

Different pages (coin, balance, miners, ...) are usefull. But I really think a dashboard with a mix of all informations should be great.
In one page you see for each coin your balance, share price, your alerts, your active miners.
Obviously, a detail page with all informations for each coin is still necessary (data historical of market, of difficulty, ...)

An estimation of miners gains will be good to.

I don't know how miners API you should ask. But a centralized historical of gain (each hour for example) would be great too.

I suppose you do not plan iOS app ?

Thank you for the good suggestions. I am working on some changes and have also decided to do a dashboard now - you are right, it will be good to see all this info on a single page!

For now I am only doing an Android version. Once it is finished I will look at an iOS version but will need to first get myself a Macbook. So it might only be later next year but I will get there. Smiley

laineux

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 10:36:30 AM

Great news !

I expect your new release of mycryptostats website

I hope you will find a strong business model to be able to make this a good and durable tool
damberg

Activity: 658
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 09:05:25 AM

The percentage change is based on USD for the last 24 hours.

I wondered about this too. I am looking at coin portfolio as a trader and I would prefer seeing 24h change and other indicators related to BTC. Basically, I care about Altcoin/BTC quotation more than about BTC/USD.

It is just an input for your thoughts about the structure of the service.  Wink
kvasir

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 09:15:24 AM

Hi there, I wonder why there is only 3 miners available? On the screen shots I see the whole bunch of them Wink
mycryptostats (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2017, 07:00:09 PM

I wondered about this too. I am looking at coin portfolio as a trader and I would prefer seeing 24h change and other indicators related to BTC. Basically, I care about Altcoin/BTC quotation more than about BTC/USD.

Yeah, thanks. I hope my next set of changes will help with this. Should have it ready in the next 2 weeks. Smiley

mycryptostats (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2017, 07:03:20 PM

Hi there, I wonder why there is only 3 miners available? On the screen shots I see the whole bunch of them Wink
Hi, are you referring to the 3rd screenshot on the home page? That is of 1 miner "gaming" which I configured with many algorithms and coins.
I have made some changes and introduced some limits though. I am trying to figure out a business model for this tool.
Bare with me until I get it right. Smiley

laineux

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 08:36:51 PM

I do not understand how coins are sorted ?
Sometimes display orders change without any reason.
mycryptostats (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2017, 06:23:25 AM

I do not understand how coins are sorted ?
Sometimes display orders change without any reason.
Currently they are sorted according to their ranking (market cap).
So as prices change their ranking might change as well and move them above or below another coin.
I am open to suggestions on alternative sorting though?

On the dashboard you will be able to sort them yourself according to the columns.

damberg

Activity: 658
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 08:27:53 AM

Yeah, thanks. I hope my next set of changes will help with this. Should have it ready in the next 2 weeks. Smiley

Looking forward to that, you are making progress  Wink
laineux

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 08:42:40 AM

I don't know what is the best sorting. Aphabetical order or by amount in wallet...

I think the most important it is the list keep the same order to be quickly seen and analysed at each visit.
dachrist

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 10:55:25 AM

great site and promising project
good luck
laineux

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 02:16:03 PM