Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:44:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] BITBASE Escrow Technology Changing Smart Contracts as Whole  (Read 103394 times)
searchhh123

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 01:35:23 AM

Hello guys! I have bought some coins till now,no problems with withdrwals or deposits,but today I put some 30$ in BTC on the platform and when I did the exchange with BTBc ,a message appeared said "bitbase will refresh the page"(or something like that),so I pressed OK,it refreshed and I had neither my BTC or my BTBc tokens. I send a message to the support team,but I`m not hoping they will respond.. I even snapped the transactions and all. So,can I do sth or I just lost 30$?(more interested in that 140 coins that I bought..)

I  assuming that they are in the process of launcing their projects one by one. the wallet being one of them which I believe they probably disabled it as a whole to finish the project without any hiccups. thats just my opinon while there are many other stupid shit holding them back from achieving their goal. I would say just ride it out. As they say don't put in what you can't lose and don't sell your mother in law either!

I bought another 140 coins after and it worked,just that that time it didn`t work and still nothing. That did happen about 6h ago,and I bought another time 4h ago

So can you trade on the internal exchange??

well,you can,yes. I did,at least,but one of 5 of my transactions just didn`t work,just like I said it before
Although I`m waiting,I wrote them,will keep you inform if they respond and do their job

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sshaw17

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 01:58:09 AM

Hello guys! I have bought some coins till now,no problems with withdrwals or deposits,but today I put some 30$ in BTC on the platform and when I did the exchange with BTBc ,a message appeared said "bitbase will refresh the page"(or something like that),so I pressed OK,it refreshed and I had neither my BTC or my BTBc tokens. I send a message to the support team,but I`m not hoping they will respond.. I even snapped the transactions and all. So,can I do sth or I just lost 30$?(more interested in that 140 coins that I bought..)

I  assuming that they are in the process of launcing their projects one by one. the wallet being one of them which I believe they probably disabled it as a whole to finish the project without any hiccups. thats just my opinon while there are many other stupid shit holding them back from achieving their goal. I would say just ride it out. As they say don't put in what you can't lose and don't sell your mother in law either!

I bought another 140 coins after and it worked,just that that time it didn`t work and still nothing. That did happen about 6h ago,and I bought another time 4h ago

So can you trade on the internal exchange??

well,you can,yes. I did,at least,but one of 5 of my transactions just didn`t work,just like I said it before
Although I`m waiting,I wrote them,will keep you inform if they respond and do their job

Ahh man that is so risky to trade and only have 1 of those transactions come out and the others lost smh that is ridiculous.... Im sure all of that devs transactions are going through..
Virtuoso
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 02:12:57 AM

The price for Bitbase is very cheap right now. I think i´m going to buy some to fill my bags. In my opinion this coin will be 50% higher within the next week. It will be a nice ride.
kimboya

Activity: 16

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 02:31:42 AM
Last edit: November 05, 2017, 02:56:29 AM by kimboya

Hello there..

1st of all, i am newbie and still have some faith on bitbase and yakov..

i bought 2 days ago at CE at 500 sat and sold at 3000 sat.. now from the profit i have i bought it again at 700 satoshi and still hold..

i think all the FUD or the "yourself think-VICTIM" just dont need to wasting your time and energy spread all over the world your hateness, yelling scam.. bullshit.. etc.. (especially over free coins.. lol)

we here spending our money to invest-trading etc with our own decision, and own risk (we buy not from your money), and we ready eventhough our money lost in 1 coin that we invest or trade..

so if you're not ready to invest.. just dont invest.. if your not ready to lose.. just dont go war..

if you think this is a scam.. then go out and use your energy to find other coin that profitable to you.. no need to spread your negativity, only wasting your energy and time.. lol.. your not paid by someone else to investigate a coin and spread the result for to the world.. just investigate for yourself, then if you find not profitable for you.. just go out and search another coin that proftable for you

you trying hard spread haters to 1 coin that you loose for me proof of how childhish you are.. you want to save people? save yourself first mate.. lol

sorry for my bad english..

https://i.imgur.com/C9as5Uj.jpg

Kennybinh288

Activity: 39

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 02:41:06 AM

I don't post on these forums much but I can confirm this is one of the worst scams I've seen. FIRSTLY, the coin was around $2 when the scammer sent some illiterate email about dumping. Everyone can do what they want with the coin and it doesn't matter if the coin value goes down in a normal way from people wanting to sell (most was locked away in BTB anyway). For lenders it doesn't matter how much the coin is worth. They buy it at whatever price and then still get the same interest on the dollar amount.

This isn't what has happened, though. SECONDLY, the scammer who started this site (are you sure it's regulated by FSA as shown in the footer?) decided to release 15% of the BTB balance for reasons he gave which wasn't the original plan. He then didn't process some (most?) withdrawals to exchanges (they stay as pending for days). Another nonsensical email followed about dumping when the vast majority were in the BTB balance still (not BTBc) and only the scammer could dump his coins (which is just greed considering the ICO money he has).

He then changes it for a THIRD time in as many days it seemed. This time he puts all the BTB balance into a lending scheme at a rate of over $1 each BTB.

This is where the REAL SCAM happens. The FOURTH thing he did was create massive volume (even greater than REGAL COIN) 24 hours ago on coinexchange. REMEMBER EVERYONE HAD SOLD BY THEN AND ALL THEIR REMAINING BTB WAS FORCIBLY PUT IN A LENDING PLAN A WHOLE DAY PREVIOUSLY. Nobody else but the scammer could have been selling all these coins (they were near $2 still). THE VOLUME WAS RIDICULOUSLY HIGH.  How the scammer could then say it was the users dumping the coins is beyond belief when everyone's coins were locked up!

Just to prove this, about 15 hours ago, the price on Coinexchange was not much more than 20cents!! It was nearly $2 just hours earlier. At that time I was querying this on a discord channel. I looked in my account and noticed that my well over 24hours coinexchange withdrawal was STILL PENDING (this was the withdrawal of the 15% plus 50 bonus). I also noticed I had OVER $1000 IN THE LENDING which was the automatic thing. Remeber this was probably EIGHT HOURS after the coin had already mostly collapsed and nobody had access to their coins as it was all in the lending.

SO AFTER THE SCAMMER DUMPS ALL HIS COIN THROUGH PURE GREED (HE ALREADY HAS THE ICO FUNDS) he tries to blame it all on everyone else! He sends another illiterate email reversing his previous loan. So now he doesn't even have to pay any interest any more! Also the $1000 loan can now only be a $200 loan due to the fall in price if anyone wants to lend the returned balance. Who now is going to lend after a 80% fall? Nobody would want the loan cancelled in these circumstances but he still says this was for our benefit and due to us etc!

FINALLY (FIFTH), the pending withdrawal NOW TOTALLY DISAPPEARS from the transaction list. It isn't on coinexchange either (my 200 pending). The previous BTB loan amount is now in the BTBc balance but he doesn't convert the dollar amount but uses the much lower exchange value from the scammer dumping the coin. He doesn't even return the full $1000 loan value, but just the same amount of BTB coins which are NOW WORTH EIGHTY PERCENT LESS (I can now only loan $200 instead of $1000 so who would want that to be the case and what else can anyone do but sell if the scammer doesn't reinstate the loan from before with the much higher value). A capital release from the loan should have been the exact same dollar value, obviously. Nobody would want it returned if the price was dumped on.

In his email he is trying to say that the loan was returned before the huge dump BUT IT IS A MASSIVE LIE!!! Even many hours after the price collapsed everyone's money was in the lending (so nobody else could have sold any coins). I was checking it myself and didn't understand why the price was so low on coinexchange when everyone's BTB was locked in the lending (mine definitely was many hours after the dump as proven in the discord chat at the time).

So basically, the scammer didn't even want to pay the interest on the loans after selling millions of $ worth of coins in a matter of hours so cancelled the loans many hours AFTER the price went so low. Nobody else dumped, as it was impossible. Also, withdrawals that weren't processed and were pending (to exchanges) totally disappeared at that point too.  He then pretended he sent the email before the dump instead of after he dumped!!

SCAM BULLSHITS
lolaguffey

Activity: 96

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 02:44:04 AM

I want to make invest , but afraid of return, please inform me about rate of return/profit. Any problem with deposit or withdrawal?
Kennybinh288

Activity: 39

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 02:45:38 AM

Dumping 0.02$/BTBc. The scam project will not end well. Go to hell with their team.

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
snakey
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 02:51:54 AM

Dumping 0.02$/BTBc. The scam project will not end well. Go to hell with their team.

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Why to invest in such projects which was alarmed first by the community members at the first sight? The dump is sure the only thing is wierd that too many newbie commenting in this thread  Huh
sshaw17

Activity: 8

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 03:17:14 AM

I don't post on these forums much but I can confirm this is one of the worst scams I've seen. FIRSTLY, the coin was around $2 when the scammer sent some illiterate email about dumping. Everyone can do what they want with the coin and it doesn't matter if the coin value goes down in a normal way from people wanting to sell (most was locked away in BTB anyway). For lenders it doesn't matter how much the coin is worth. They buy it at whatever price and then still get the same interest on the dollar amount.

This isn't what has happened, though. SECONDLY, the scammer who started this site (are you sure it's regulated by FSA as shown in the footer?) decided to release 15% of the BTB balance for reasons he gave which wasn't the original plan. He then didn't process some (most?) withdrawals to exchanges (they stay as pending for days). Another nonsensical email followed about dumping when the vast majority were in the BTB balance still (not BTBc) and only the scammer could dump his coins (which is just greed considering the ICO money he has).

He then changes it for a THIRD time in as many days it seemed. This time he puts all the BTB balance into a lending scheme at a rate of over $1 each BTB.

This is where the REAL SCAM happens. The FOURTH thing he did was create massive volume (even greater than REGAL COIN) 24 hours ago on coinexchange. REMEMBER EVERYONE HAD SOLD BY THEN AND ALL THEIR REMAINING BTB WAS FORCIBLY PUT IN A LENDING PLAN A WHOLE DAY PREVIOUSLY. Nobody else but the scammer could have been selling all these coins (they were near $2 still). THE VOLUME WAS RIDICULOUSLY HIGH.  How the scammer could then say it was the users dumping the coins is beyond belief when everyone's coins were locked up!

Just to prove this, about 15 hours ago, the price on Coinexchange was not much more than 20cents!! It was nearly $2 just hours earlier. At that time I was querying this on a discord channel. I looked in my account and noticed that my well over 24hours coinexchange withdrawal was STILL PENDING (this was the withdrawal of the 15% plus 50 bonus). I also noticed I had OVER $1000 IN THE LENDING which was the automatic thing. Remeber this was probably EIGHT HOURS after the coin had already mostly collapsed and nobody had access to their coins as it was all in the lending.

SO AFTER THE SCAMMER DUMPS ALL HIS COIN THROUGH PURE GREED (HE ALREADY HAS THE ICO FUNDS) he tries to blame it all on everyone else! He sends another illiterate email reversing his previous loan. So now he doesn't even have to pay any interest any more! Also the $1000 loan can now only be a $200 loan due to the fall in price if anyone wants to lend the returned balance. Who now is going to lend after a 80% fall? Nobody would want the loan cancelled in these circumstances but he still says this was for our benefit and due to us etc!

FINALLY (FIFTH), the pending withdrawal NOW TOTALLY DISAPPEARS from the transaction list. It isn't on coinexchange either (my 200 pending). The previous BTB loan amount is now in the BTBc balance but he doesn't convert the dollar amount but uses the much lower exchange value from the scammer dumping the coin. He doesn't even return the full $1000 loan value, but just the same amount of BTB coins which are NOW WORTH EIGHTY PERCENT LESS (I can now only loan $200 instead of $1000 so who would want that to be the case and what else can anyone do but sell if the scammer doesn't reinstate the loan from before with the much higher value). A capital release from the loan should have been the exact same dollar value, obviously. Nobody would want it returned if the price was dumped on.

In his email he is trying to say that the loan was returned before the huge dump BUT IT IS A MASSIVE LIE!!! Even many hours after the price collapsed everyone's money was in the lending (so nobody else could have sold any coins). I was checking it myself and didn't understand why the price was so low on coinexchange when everyone's BTB was locked in the lending (mine definitely was many hours after the dump as proven in the discord chat at the time).

So basically, the scammer didn't even want to pay the interest on the loans after selling millions of $ worth of coins in a matter of hours so cancelled the loans many hours AFTER the price went so low. Nobody else dumped, as it was impossible. Also, withdrawals that weren't processed and were pending (to exchanges) totally disappeared at that point too.  He then pretended he sent the email before the dump instead of after he dumped!!

SCAM BULLSHITS

Yeah I second Kinnybin on this 1.. as for the prior response i am ready to invest, but I agree with the comment you have to save myself.. this whole dip from $4 to 600 sat is just plain out nerve racking. Good advice to invest in what is profitable to me. Those who are heavily invested, I wish you guys the best! Im sure you guys will keep the project going.
bitpotter

Activity: 1451
Merit: 258

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 03:31:52 AM

I dont think it can go much lower than 80 Satoshi

Yes I also sure like that, there must be many people who keep it in the wallet offline, they play long term in order to get the best results.
pantez

Activity: 9

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 05:00:26 AM

=))) Look at the source on GitHub.No active dev
https://pasteboard.co/GSbK2Ym.png
Keepcool

Activity: 7

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 05:52:29 AM

Bitbase (BTBc) can scam on us today Cry. They can scam on you tomorrow Roll Eyes. Stay away from this toxic scamming project for good. There are too much project you can earn more profit than this scam Undecided.

Please stop scamming Bitbase Roll Eyes. We all know This toxic scamming project scammed a thousands people Shocked. Stay away from them. Those scamming bastard. Do not worth to invest Undecided.

Bitbase abused the people as a tool to advertise their toxic scamming project. After that they discard us like tool.
Do not support to scammer, please. Over 90 person signed on change.org to warn the world about this toxic scamming project.

We need a victim of this toxic scamming project sign here to accuse their dirty action on users:
https://www.change.org/p/bitbase-io-yakov-bitbase-io-is-a-scam-project-we-want-them-give-us-50-btb-back-reclaim-justice-for-user/nftexp/ex16/v5/825761212?recruiter=825761212&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=facebook&utm_campaign=share_for_starters_page&utm_content=ex16%3Av5

We will never give up to warn everyone about this toxic scamming project until we reclaimed justice for every users. This toxic scamming project must apologise all users and give our coin back as committee.

Bitbase is counting your money after scamming lol  Cool . They ran away with your money Grin.

Are you investors or their sheep?. You owned your coin but they are real controller. They burned our BTB which they gave us. Now they can do it on you Roll Eyes.

Hey everyone! We must take back our user right, not support for those scammer bastard. When those scammer bastard BTB devs still alive and trying to scam more people, I am standing there and beat the shit out of them Cool.

I am trying to protect an investor stay away from this toxic scamming project Cool. I controlled this situation. Those evil scamming bastard will be going to HELL Angry.
Update: OVER 90 PERSON ACCUSED THIS TOXIC SCAMMING PROJECT SCAMMED AND STOLEN THEIR MONEY ON CHANGE.ORG . Unbelievable. You can search an infor about Bitbase on change.org.

Those barking dogs are hungry as shit Shocked. Back to lick your scamming ass, please Undecided. They are trying to bite me after they can not hide the truth about this toxic scamming project Roll Eyes. I just show the truth to protect an investors Cool. They fear the truth Shocked. Please do not bite my ass again lol Cheesy. That is sp annoying Grin. There are too much a big ass liar. They told us he will hold this crap scamming coin while they are going to HELL lol

ME AGAINNNNNNNNN! MOTHER-SCAMMER Grin. A dirty action of Bit"ch"Base is very dangerous for everyone Shocked. We need to stay away from them Angry. We warn everyone about this toxic scamming project Grin. We will stop our slogan to defeat Bit"ch"Base Cool. NO MORE BIT"CH"BASE SCAMMING, PLEASE OR NO MORE BIT"CH"BASE SCAMMING, ROGER. This toix scamming project is a phenomenon. We want the people never forget. When we refer to ICO, we ask an devs :"Are you sure this project is not BIT"CH"BASE SCAMMING?. Yeah we will do it. Hey Yakov, you are a son of a bitch. And your Bit"ch"Base are going to HELL now, mother-scammer.

KeepCool says:
Not withstanding the need for free expression, your are way over the top...eventually, your loudness will be ignored by most and most likely is being ignored when you see the number of new registrations to Bitbase continues to grow now and trade volumes continues to be much less volatile since the beginnings of your relentless attacks.

In case you are too slow of understanding, most people who get involved in cryptocurrencies have far better awareness of the numerous technical problems the new technology is battling and improving all the time. Simply crying "WOLF!! WOLF!!" and cursing makes intelligent people think you have other issues that require medical assistance...show some maturity.

There are many who have vastly money more at stake then yourself but they using the correct communication approach and waiting for fixes, updates, and developments as promised by the developers....Grow up!!...we detest and despise your style.   
windydagreat

Activity: 213

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 05:59:22 AM

Bitbase (BTBc) can scam on us today Cry. They can scam on you tomorrow Roll Eyes. Stay away from this toxic scamming project for good. There are too much project you can earn more profit than this scam Undecided.

Please stop scamming Bitbase Roll Eyes. We all know This toxic scamming project scammed a thousands people Shocked. Stay away from them. Those scamming bastard. Do not worth to invest Undecided.

Bitbase abused the people as a tool to advertise their toxic scamming project. After that they discard us like tool.
Do not support to scammer, please. Over 90 person signed on change.org to warn the world about this toxic scamming project.

We need a victim of this toxic scamming project sign here to accuse their dirty action on users:
https://www.change.org/p/bitbase-io-yakov-bitbase-io-is-a-scam-project-we-want-them-give-us-50-btb-back-reclaim-justice-for-user/nftexp/ex16/v5/825761212?recruiter=825761212&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=facebook&utm_campaign=share_for_starters_page&utm_content=ex16%3Av5

We will never give up to warn everyone about this toxic scamming project until we reclaimed justice for every users. This toxic scamming project must apologise all users and give our coin back as committee.

Bitbase is counting your money after scamming lol  Cool . They ran away with your money Grin.

Are you investors or their sheep?. You owned your coin but they are real controller. They burned our BTB which they gave us. Now they can do it on you Roll Eyes.

Hey everyone! We must take back our user right, not support for those scammer bastard. When those scammer bastard BTB devs still alive and trying to scam more people, I am standing there and beat the shit out of them Cool.

I am trying to protect an investor stay away from this toxic scamming project Cool. I controlled this situation. Those evil scamming bastard will be going to HELL Angry.
Update: OVER 90 PERSON ACCUSED THIS TOXIC SCAMMING PROJECT SCAMMED AND STOLEN THEIR MONEY ON CHANGE.ORG . Unbelievable. You can search an infor about Bitbase on change.org.

Those barking dogs are hungry as shit Shocked. Back to lick your scamming ass, please Undecided. They are trying to bite me after they can not hide the truth about this toxic scamming project Roll Eyes. I just show the truth to protect an investors Cool. They fear the truth Shocked. Please do not bite my ass again lol Cheesy. That is sp annoying Grin. There are too much a big ass liar. They told us he will hold this crap scamming coin while they are going to HELL lol

ME AGAINNNNNNNNN! MOTHER-SCAMMER Grin. A dirty action of Bit"ch"Base is very dangerous for everyone Shocked. We need to stay away from them Angry. We warn everyone about this toxic scamming project Grin. We will stop our slogan to defeat Bit"ch"Base Cool. NO MORE BIT"CH"BASE SCAMMING, PLEASE OR NO MORE BIT"CH"BASE SCAMMING, ROGER. This toix scamming project is a phenomenon. We want the people never forget. When we refer to ICO, we ask an devs :"Are you sure this project is not BIT"CH"BASE SCAMMING?. Yeah we will do it. Hey Yakov, you are a son of a bitch. And your Bit"ch"Base are going to HELL now, mother-scammer.

KeepCool says:
Not withstanding the need for free expression, your are way over the top...eventually, your loudness will be ignored by most and most likely is being ignored when you see the number of new registrations to Bitbase continues to grow now and trade volumes continues to be much less volatile since the beginnings of your relentless attacks.

In case you are too slow of understanding, most people who get involved in cryptocurrencies have far better awareness of the numerous technical problems the new technology is battling and improving all the time. Simply crying "WOLF!! WOLF!!" and cursing makes intelligent people think you have other issues that require medical assistance...show some maturity.

There are many who have vastly money more at stake then yourself but they using the correct communication approach and waiting for fixes, updates, and developments as promised by the developers....Grow up!!...we detest and despise your style.  
Dear those asshole licker, Stop trying to lick your asshole please.
Bitbase toxic scamming project promised to everyone sign up to receive 50 BTB before ICO (BEFORE ICO, BITCH). But after ICO ending they puted a new rule:"Must buy 200 BTB to receive 50 BTB". They want to steal 50 BTB of all users. They have stolen our BTB. We need your sign here to accuse them (Over 90 person accused them scammed and stolen their money) HERE:
https://www.change.org/p/bitbase-io-yakov-bitbase-io-is-a-scam-project-we-want-them-give-us-50-btb-back-reclaim-justice-for-user

Stop trying to lick your ass, please. Those big ass liar! Are you trying to lick your ass?.
We must show an evidence about their toxic scamming. Their dirty action is very dangerous for investors. I used those evidence to charm up those barking liar dog try to bite me Cheesy:

https://imgur.com/aaINM5h
https://imgur.com/7TbuI0v
https://imgur.com/eH2ejyM
https://imgur.com/sLFgYdp
https://imgur.com/3Z7PbgV
https://imgur.com/hMnzcIj
https://imgur.com/RQRAu8x
Keepcool

Activity: 7

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 06:10:04 AM

KeepCool says:

Dear those asshole licker, Stop trying to lick your asshole please.
Bitbase toxic scamming project promised to everyone sign up to receive 50 BTB before ICO (BEFORE ICO, BITCH). But after ICO ending they puted a new rule:"Must buy 200 BTB to receive 50 BTB". They want to steal 50 BTB of all users. They have stolen our BTB. We need your sign here to accuse them (Over 90 person accused them scammed and stolen their money) HERE:
https://www.change.org/p/bitbase-io-yakov-bitbase-io-is-a-scam-project-we-want-them-give-us-50-btb-back-reclaim-justice-for-user

Stop trying to lick your ass, please. Those big ass liar! Are you trying to lick your ass?.
We must show an evidence about their toxic scamming. Their dirty action is very dangerous for investors. I used those evidence to charm up those barking liar dog try to bite me Cheesy:

https://imgur.com/aaINM5h
https://imgur.com/7TbuI0v
https://imgur.com/eH2ejyM
https://imgur.com/sLFgYdp
https://imgur.com/3Z7PbgV
https://imgur.com/hMnzcIj
https://imgur.com/RQRAu8x

windydagreat "whoever you think you are" -- The use of profanity, denigration and verbal bulling of others does not impress the cool heads that have made millions in much tougher times.  It undermines your credibility and exposes you to possible counter attacks of unlawful use of a public carrier service to threaten people....be careful who you may be addressing and remain civil if not civilised.
ogaitch

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 06:30:40 AM

Hello all

Is anyone having the same issues as me and has had a resolution or know whats happening....

As they pulled the 12% daily deal i wanted to withdraw my extra BTC (from the withdraw balances page)but my transaction has been pending for 24 hours??

Also I am lending BTBc but there is no option to reinvest??

Thanks
Tolullopsy

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 06:44:39 AM

Bitbase would be on a bullish run soon, just watch and see
1amCrypt0

Activity: 192
Merit: 15

Designer

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 06:47:39 AM

its possible, lets just wait for yakov and ignore those windydaloser whos still crying over his supposed to be free 50 BTBc, lol.. This guy is a big shame in crypto world.  Grin

BoldWolf

Activity: 16

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 07:47:42 AM

Are you New to trading? Do not expect anything like a bullish run for now...not now, not in few days...maybe months. It's already at its lowest ebb..and maybe soon we get into consolidation. But this may now take longer with investors leaving, community panicking. Consolidation will happen when trust and confidence must return, before invest and buyers pour in again.

Price will only Go up when new people come in to buy. No magic. And I don't see that happening now, nor soonest, not with all the hullabaloo about withdrawals, website bugs, scam accusations, and widespread FUD. Just quote me in a few weeks time  Huh

Believe me when I say this yet is not the floor.
bigbrotherbit

Activity: 149
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 07:49:52 AM

Many thanks to Newbies Teammate for their fucking FUD.
I have more Btbc cause it. Then enjoy the show after all.

Thanks
bigbrotherbit
( only one account have )
trade-trading-pro

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 07:54:03 AM

After busy days dev is resting to the weekend to prepare for a new beginning. Smiley Smiley Grin Grin
Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 »
  Print  

Jump to: