Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:47:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] BITBASE Escrow Technology Changing Smart Contracts as Whole  (Read 103395 times)
dionebtc

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 03:12:02 PM

This BS doesn't make sense, how could the issue only be coin dumping from miners on coinexchange.io?

Transfers from coinexchange.io to BtB account and visa versa were not possible... as addresses to the on site accounts were never made available and the button for transferring coins out were greyed out and not accessible, so the site was not affected, however coins were allowed to be transferred from miners to get dumped due to the lack of trading on the BtB site causing the crash.
And since there was little to no trading on the BtB site exchange... the real issue seems to be that the $0.02 ICO price is what destroyed the platform, by allowing millions of available coins to be dumped at ridiculously low prices for massive profit on site.

Mistake count
#1: Price spread, $0.02 ICO, $0.20-$1.00 for everyone else

#2: They realized the $0.02 ICO mistake and massive coin quantity will cause a dump so they restricted 15% per day coins available at beginning of platform lending, allowing only major holders to
      dump larger quantities.

#3: Realizing major holders dumping their 15% of coins is still crashing the on site price they lock all investors coins in a loan without permission at about $1.20 per token, to prevent dumping.

#4: Telling everyone that they have massive capital to rocket the price so don't dump the coin. (read on)

#5: Realizing that they just pissed off every investor they have by locking the coins in a loan, they release the coins out of loans after the price tanked to around $0.30 which caused more dumping, as
       that's all you could do as no one is stupid enough to loan the coins at $0.30 when they were just locked and unlocked at $1.20.

#6: Allowing miners to deposit to exchanges directly while Investors were locked out of transfers, that's what miners do, dump, dump, dump. BTC, BTC, BTC. Miners don't care about any coin but BTC!

#7: Not buying back their coins at a reduced rate when they had the chance, all those coins they sold at $0.30-$1.00 could have been bought back at under $0.20+/- on site or $0.10 on CE.IO reducing
       market availability, and leaving them with around 65-70%+ of the ICO funding, while rocketing the price like they said.

#8: Realizing every move or non-move they make is making things worse, they apparently decided to allow tokens from the site to be transferred to a wallet which seemingly only worked for select
       people (large investors) so they could transfer to coinexchange.io to dump the coin in the hopes that people would start to trade onsite raising the price, or kill the coin outright since it is dying
       already, screwing everyone else, blaming mining.  (there...#8... that's my conspiracy theory)

#9: Where is my BtB visa card?? (seriously though)

#10: Yakov Fabrizio has not explained the plan for the coins on coinexchange.io? or coins transferred into the wallets. Anyone unlucky enough to trade is going to get burned I bet. That would be
       mistake #11, no one will trade the next coin if they screw over the coin holders at coinexchange.io. Unless they want to kill the next coin as well.... if it happens...

Holy Yakov Fabrizio banana coin split, Batman! Is this Joker going to get away?!?

Not to mention the believers who have bags and bags of btbc on coinexchange...people who are still waiting to transfer btc/eth OUT of their system for days now...what a shit show.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
matey1111

Activity: 178
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 03:30:56 PM
Last edit: November 05, 2017, 03:53:44 PM by matey1111

This BS doesn't make sense, how could the issue only be coin dumping from miners on coinexchange.io?

Transfers from coinexchange.io to BtB account and visa versa were not possible... as addresses to the on site accounts were never made available and the button for transferring coins out were greyed out and not accessible, so the site was not affected, however coins were allowed to be transferred from miners to get dumped due to the lack of trading on the BtB site causing the crash.
And since there was little to no trading on the BtB site exchange... the real issue seems to be that the $0.02 ICO price is what destroyed the platform, by allowing millions of available coins to be dumped at ridiculously low prices for massive profit on site.

Mistake count

#2: They realized the $0.02 ICO mistake and massive coin quantity will cause a dump so they restricted 15% per day coins available at beginning of platform lending, allowing only major holders to
      dump larger quantities.

#3: Realizing major holders dumping their 15% of coins is still crashing the on site price they lock all investors coins in a loan without permission at about $1.20 per token, to prevent dumping.

#4: Telling everyone that they have massive capital to rocket the price so don't dump the coin. (read on)

#5: Realizing that they just pissed off every investor they have by locking the coins in a loan, they release the coins out of loans after the price tanked to around $0.30 which caused more dumping, as
       that's all you could do as no one is stupid enough to loan the coins at $0.30 when they were just locked and unlocked at $1.20.

#6: Allowing miners to deposit to exchanges directly while Investors were locked out of transfers, that's what miners do, dump, dump, dump. BTC, BTC, BTC. Miners don't care about any coin but BTC!

#7: Not buying back their coins at a reduced rate when they had the chance, all those coins they sold at $0.30-$1.00 could have been bought back at under $0.20+/- on site or $0.10 on CE.IO reducing
       market availability, and leaving them with around 65-70%+ of the ICO funding, while rocketing the price like they said.

#8: Realizing every move or non-move they make is making things worse, they apparently decided to allow tokens from the site to be transferred to a wallet which seemingly only worked for select
       people (large investors) so they could transfer to coinexchange.io to dump the coin in the hopes that people would start to trade onsite raising the price, or kill the coin outright since it is dying
       already, screwing everyone else, blaming mining.  (there...#8... that's my conspiracy theory)

#10: Yakov Fabrizio has not explained the plan for the coins on coinexchange.io? or coins transferred into the wallets. Anyone unlucky enough to trade is going to get burned I bet. That would be
       mistake #11, no one will trade the next coin if they screw over the coin holders at coinexchange.io. Unless they want to kill the next coin as well.... if it happens...

#12, if there were so many miners.... why was their no difficulty adjustment?!?! That's what makes this so unbelievable, NOTHING was thought through with intelligence if this guy is legit.

Holy Yakov Fabrizio banana coin split, Batman! Is this Joker going to get away?!?

Not to mention the believers who have bags and bags of btbc on coinexchange...people who are still waiting to transfer btc/eth OUT of their system for days now...what a shit show.

I forgot to include: #12, if there were so many miners.... why was their no difficulty adjustment?!?! That's what makes this so unbelievable, NOTHING was thought through with intelligence if this guy is legit.
Caporale

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 03:38:15 PM

Just sold all the BTB I bought in CE for a loss. This is a fucking project. SCAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM. Not touching this shit again

good luck all
matey1111

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 03:51:48 PM

Just sold all the BTB I bought in CE for a loss. This is a fucking project. SCAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM. Not touching this shit again

good luck all

At this point, I'm going to hold my coins I bought at CE.io, I already lost so I don't care.
kikoman216

Activity: 5

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 03:59:43 PM

So 2 days ago when bitbase.io was working fine I deposited 100$ they come to BTC wallet and I tried to convert them to BTBc and after i make the order the money dissapeared no BTBc neither BTC, in the next day I deposited more 100$ and they never reach the account! All these deposits where made from exodus wallet not an exchanger! So bitbase already owes me 200$!

Is this a RESET? Where is my money! Unlucky time to invest I guess
AGM76

Activity: 336
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 04:00:25 PM

In my opinion it is a cool project! Good luck!

Who are these people saying good project on all the threads? Look at his post history and it's all the same crap. Do they get paid for this or what?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1232833;sa=showPosts
probitbuilder

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 04:03:44 PM

What can those do who have coins of bitbase in exchangers?
Please advise.
Should we leave them in the exchangers?
Will the bitbase coins continue?
AGM76

Activity: 336
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 04:08:32 PM

Mistake count

dump larger quantities.

that's all you could do as no one is stupid enough to loan the coins at $0.30 when they were just locked at $1.20.

already, screwing everyone else, blaming mining.  (there...#8... that's my conspiracy theory... and #9)

#9: It's too unbelievable! Nobody could be this stupid, Yakov Fabrizio probably orchestrated this whole thing to capitalize and scam out.

#12, if there were so many miners.... why was their no difficulty adjustment?!?! That's what makes this so unbelievable, NOTHING was thought through with intelligence if this guy is legit.

He released the loans at much lower rate after he dumped the coin on coinexchange as he didn't want to pay the daily interest on the higher amount. I'm surprised more people didn't complain about it.

Also, what was this massive volume on the external exchange from and who was buying?

Finally, what is the point of giving a link to a wallet and source code (maybe compromised to steal even more BTC). People can buy BTBc on coinexchange now for a few cents and transfer it to a wallet. Do these coins have any value now?? Why aren't people buying them at a discount if they really will be swapped for a new coin lol does he think people are so stupid they would buy more just to get dumped on?
matey1111

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 04:32:44 PM

Mistake count

dump larger quantities.

that's all you could do as no one is stupid enough to loan the coins at $0.30 when they were just locked at $1.20.

already, screwing everyone else, blaming mining.  (there...#8... that's my conspiracy theory... and #9)

#9: It's too unbelievable! Nobody could be this stupid, Yakov Fabrizio probably orchestrated this whole thing to capitalize and scam out.

He released the loans at much lower rate after he dumped the coin on coinexchange as he didn't want to pay the daily interest on the higher amount. I'm surprised more people didn't complain about it.

Also, what was this massive volume on the external exchange from and who was buying?

Finally, what is the point of giving a link to a wallet and source code (maybe compromised to steal even more BTC). People can buy BTBc on coinexchange now for a few cents and transfer it to a wallet. Do these coins have any value now?? Why aren't people buying them at a discount if they really will be swapped for a new coin lol does he think people are so stupid they would buy more just to get dumped on?

my account was unlocked at$0.33 cents and dropped to .22 after that, the massive volume was obviously Yakov Fabrizio/other large investors dumping for instant profit to buy in lower to sell higher again, but it didn't recover, they killed it. Traders taking a chance on making profit, that's who buys. but with a crash like that, buyers become sellers and stay that way.
I bought $100 of BtBc at 0.00001200 and sold at .000056xx took a nice little profit then waited for the price to tank and bought $100 at .000005xx. Took nice profit and still have coins just in case, scam or not.

Source code is to show the wallet isn't set to steal from you, and show trust, and have it scrutinized that's the whole point. Value is what people are willing to pay for it. BTC itself if no one is willing to buy can crash to $0.01 in 5 min, with an value evaporation of 99.9999999% with under 1% of BTC coins traded.

Value is what someone is willing to pay, and unfortunately a minority of traders holding a majority of goods with just a few trades can destroy value of anything. I have a tree outside and there is a leaf on the tree, If I pick it there is no other leaf exactly like it, if I can sell it to someone for 1 million dollars that leaf is worth 1 million dollars, if that person cant sell it for $0.01.... its worth nothing. Also If the leaf does sell at a higher price to the next seller and I pick another leaf similar to the first and someone likes it and I could sell this leaf for 2 million the first would also be worth 2 million. however if I can only sell the second for $0.01 that would make the valuation of the first $0.01 as well although the purchase price was 1 million, unless the holder of the first or second leaf could sell theirs for a higher price. That's the whole premise of exchanges, one second you have value, the next you have more... or less... and often based on nothing but fact less conjecture.  

People are buying the coins.... there is 18 BTC buy orders at .00000437 at time of typing this. the highest buying point I personally saw was 38BTC.... not as high now but people are still willing to take a risk. And the world is full of stupid people, there is no shortage of stupidity in this world.
samsonn25

Activity: 882
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 04:33:52 PM

Mistake count

dump larger quantities.

Only 5 million coins sold at .02 ico price but volume trades on exchange 50 million last 2 days.
matey1111

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 04:44:34 PM

Mistake count

dump larger quantities.

Only 5 million coins sold at .02 ico price but volume trades on exchange 50 million last 2 days.

covered under #8

And traders buy and sell, you can have 1 million coins and move 100 million in a day
MichaelTran_85

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 04:47:41 PM

What about the coins we bought on coinexchange, are they still valid?

you must send them to wallet.
Download wallet from website and transfer Btbc from Ce to wallet.
then this will be swap to new coin.
ALl other coin that will be on Ce will be destroyed

Hi Chriska,

"Download the wallet" it mean to use address Wallet of Bitbase.io before it stopped, right ? 
unlimitedtires

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 04:48:23 PM

Windows QT + Source - https://bitbase.io/bitbase-BTBc-Source-and-QT-wallet.zip

Due to Source Leak We Had Many miners Mining from Day one! flooding the Bitbase Coinexchangge Market Place and Dumping Massive amount of BTBc On Daily Basis causing the value to drop all time low. I will be launching a new coin with a new website and transferring all members onto the new platform a new coin.All user funds are safe.

Next step will announce new coin new website. Users that already invested will receive tokens . There will be a pre ico just that we can buy time in restoring account from bitbase to new domain.. Basically we are switching coin name. There will not be any token sale

Coin has been created, Coinmarketcap should be available in 2 to 3 weeks and will focus on our own exchanger.

All i ask is stay calm as i know this is a breaking news for all.

Regards

Yakov Fabrizioa

What about coins that people had bought off Coinexchange? Bitbase haven't even settled my ETH deposit since more than 2 weeks ago.. How can we trust your "new" domain? Rather than shifting the blame to the dumper why not look into what caused this whole saga?

1. 50 BTBc tokens as registration gift -> Gone not because we did not participate in ICO, rather your validation taking ages
2. As mentioned in point 1, I deposited my ETH more than 2 weeks ago yet gotten nothing.
3. Giving 15% of tokens to the token holders when there is a lot of uncertainty surrounding point 1 and 2
4. Suddenly locking withdrawals from BitBase.io

With the above points do you see who is the cause of the issue? Is that solely the fault of the participants?

What I can suggest to you dev, since the price is so low and that you have gotten quite some capital off ICO, do this to regain trust else your new domain will suffer the same fate, not cursing you but doing up a new domain the trust is lost

1. Buy back tokens from coinexchange and have them stored away into your contract (This lowers the current circulating supply)
2. Temporary stop mining to prevent further devaluation of token price
3. Rather than working on a new domain and downplaying the same strategy in your new domain, work on getting people's deposit that are still outstanding settled.

Tokens prices are way below $0.10 now which is grossly cheaper for a buyback from what BitBase sold them for, you will earn anyway. I believe Fudders who want to sell them below 1000 sats ain't worthy of holding onto BTBc. Just my 2 cents..

WARNING!!!
The wallet have a Malware
consar

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 04:50:22 PM

Due to Source Leak We Had Many miners Mining from Day one! flooding the Bitbase Coinexchangge Market Place and Dumping Massive amount of BTBc On Daily Basis causing the value to drop all time low. I will be launching a new coin with a new website and transferring all members onto the new platform a new coin.All user funds are safe.

Next step will announce new coin new website. Users that already invested will receive tokens . There will be a pre ico just that we can buy time in restoring account from bitbase to new domain.. Basically we are switching coin name. There will not be any token sale

Coin has been created, Coinmarketcap should be available in 2 to 3 weeks and will focus on our own exchanger.

Regards

Yakov Fabrizioa

What about coins that people had bought off Coinexchange? Bitbase haven't even settled my ETH deposit since more than 2 weeks ago.. How can we trust your "new" domain? Rather than shifting the blame to the dumper why not look into what caused this whole saga?

1. 50 BTBc tokens as registration gift -> Gone not because we did not participate in ICO, rather your validation taking ages
2. As mentioned in point 1, I deposited my ETH more than 2 weeks ago yet gotten nothing.
3. Giving 15% of tokens to the token holders when there is a lot of uncertainty surrounding point 1 and 2

With the above points do you see who is the cause of the issue? Is that solely the fault of the participants?

What I can suggest to you dev, since the price is so low and that you have gotten quite some capital off ICO, do this to regain trust else your new domain will suffer the same fate, not cursing you but doing up a new domain the trust is lost

1. Buy back tokens from coinexchange and have them stored away into your contract (This lowers the current circulating supply)
3. Rather than working on a new domain and downplaying the same strategy in your new domain, work on getting people's deposit that are still outstanding settled.

Tokens prices are way below $0.10 now which is grossly cheaper for a buyback from what BitBase sold them for, you will earn anyway. I believe Fudders who want to sell them below 1000 sats ain't worthy of holding onto BTBc. Just my 2 cents..

WARNING!!!

of course it has a malware. what did you expect? hahahaha
i am sure there will be some people still in denial.
matey1111

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 04:53:27 PM
Last edit: November 05, 2017, 05:08:26 PM by matey1111

Regards

Yakov Fabrizioa

WARNING!!!

of course it has a malware. what did you expect? hahahaha
i am sure there will be some people still in denial.

It's also contaminated with AIDS, Ebola, and irradiated isotopes of uranium.

and yes... Bitpetite will return, and Control Finance is issuing refunds, western coin is working fine, Regal coin is unlocking accounts, and Hextra is back up and running
Troilo

Activity: 148
Merit: 100

Juggling with Crypto Investments

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2017, 05:23:57 PM

Bitpetite? It will return?  Grin

Are you tired of all this FUD? Take a break, and check my Steemit Blog!

https://steemit.com/@troilo/
samsonn25

Activity: 882
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 05:35:40 PM

Just like Control Finance is issuing refunds.
Nakia215

Activity: 4

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 05:36:26 PM

Regards

Yakov Fabrizioa
We all know about this toxic scamming project. Are you counting money of investors?. You want to change your mind again to put a new scamming rule on users?. Try to run away with their money and our money. Stop trying to scam more people Cheesy. You are a son of a bitch. This toxic scamming project and your coin are going to HELL. I can not wait to receive 5000 BTB FREE ON YOBIT.

So now its miners fault !!!!! even tout you just added the wallet and never released the coins
AGLD

Activity: 44

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 05:38:17 PM

I see,

But where are all these coins coming from the sellers?

$.08 on coinex

good question.  yakov should put buy walls upp to stop the dumping.
if he buys 1mil from the sell side and put 50 btc wall the dumpers are done

I think it's maybe the ICO purchasers having their found arriving on CE.

dont know. but only yakov could stop this.

Anyway I think that more than 10M coins have been dumped these last 2 days, so I think that all the people that wanted to sell will be gone, and the dumps will be done. I just accumulating more each time it goes under 1000 sat, because I always do the opposite of people panic selling, and I always win. So, yeah, all the FUDers make me gently laugh, because they lose money and cry, and I win money an laugh.

i wish i was winner like you . please show us pic of you laughing now . if you buy all my btbc for .05$ i will show you pic of me laughing even when i selll at lost .
trunghieu250688

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 05:41:39 PM

carefull!
Pages: « 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 »
  Print  

Jump to: