Bitcoin Forum
December 17, 2017, 08:24:28 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 [108] 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] BITBASE Escrow Technology Changing Smart Contracts as Whole  (Read 100050 times)
dikipermana

Activity: 46

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 03:08:54 AM

people like Yakov Fabrizio (or whoever his real name) is really really should be punished. he realized that he had scamming thousands people but he was still playing with making fake accounts and making fake statements. stop it Yakov asshole!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bigbrotherbit

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 03:20:26 AM

people like Yakov Fabrizio (or whoever his real name) is really really should be punished. he realized that he had scamming thousands people but he was still playing with making fake accounts and making fake statements. stop it Yakov asshole!

bitbase NOT YET be scammer but stupid in development strategy, the scammer is Elektra coin.
Just give yakov a more times, that's the Last hopefully.
myvpt1990

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 03:27:44 AM

Be careful everyone. Nick Name Yakov Fabrizio is a fake, just register on Nov-07
Nick Name yakovfabrizio was Registered on Sep-14
Phamvanhoang

Activity: 5

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 04:24:23 AM

on coinexchange 1btbc =? new coin.after conversion
clarkgeneral86

Activity: 459

Best IoT Platform Based on Blockchain

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 04:35:04 AM

How many nicknames of yakovfabrizio on the bitcointalk forum? A newbie has just created and said he was yakovfabrizio. Must the guy fake id? more dot yakovfabrizio. Huh

██
    ███
  █ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 █  ██

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
      ▄████████████████████▄
    ▄████████████████████████▄
   █████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀████
  ██████      ███████      █████
 █████████▌   ███████   █████████
▐█████████▌   ███████   █████████▌
████████                   ███████
▐███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄██████▌
 ██████████   ███████   █████████
  ██████▀▀▀   ███████   ▀▀▀█████
   █████      ███████      ████
    ▀████████████████████████▀
      ▀████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀

▄▄         ▄▄             ▄▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌           ███▌
▐██▌       ▐██▌     ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▌      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌   ▄██████████▌   ▄███████████   ▄██████████
▐█████████████▌  ███▀     ▐██▌  ▐███▀     ███  ▐███▀
▐██▌       ▐██▌ ▐██▌      ▐██▌  ███▌      ███  ███▌
▐██▌       ▐██▌  ███▄     ▐██▌  ▐███▄     ███  ▐███▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌   ▀██████████▌   ▀██████  ███   ▀██████████
▀▀         ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██
███
███
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
 ██ 
  █

██    Whitepaper    ██
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
FacebookTwitterBitcointalk
Filmmmakerr

Activity: 210

Hello. Bye.

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 04:37:02 AM

Can one of the Yakov's please answer the question. What is the coin swap gonna be? 10/1 or 5/1 ETC? please answer.

▀     DeepOnion  |  TOR Integrated & Secured  [ Facebook  Telegram  Bitcointalk  Twitter  Youtube  Reddit ]     ▀
Your Anonymity Guaranteed  ★  Your Assets Secured by TOR  ★  Guard Your Privacy!   ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  File Authenticity Guaranteed by DeepVault  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
nguyen hong phong

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 05:20:25 AM

ID Yakov may be is fake. becareful
Yakov Fabrizio.

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 05:41:15 AM

I'm yakovfabrizio
$only 5% btbc left the system into coinexchange. Other coins got lost during transition and will be restored. Those who purchased BTBc on coinexchange many are not members but  we will be willing to accept 90% of total of BTBc for the new coin token. and new coin token will list to Yobit and Coinmaketcap  next week 🏆Good luck all BTBc members 🏆new coin will starting price 2$ Wink
kenz88888

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 05:54:07 AM

I'm yakovfabrizio
$only 5% btbc left the system into coinexchange. Other coins got lost during transition and will be restored. Those who purchased BTBc on coinexchange many are not members but  we will be willing to accept 90% of total of BTBc for the new coin token. and new coin token will list to Yobit and Coinmaketcap  next week 🏆Good luck all BTBc members 🏆new coin will starting price 2$ Wink

Thks kids, we knew who are you? Smiley
shah712

Activity: 69

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 05:56:09 AM

I'm yakovfabrizio

Lol fake id of yakov, and coinmarketcap can't list coins..

BITBASE: total users 500000 and growing!!
MonkeyGarp

Activity: 34

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 06:05:54 AM

Such projects have begun to attract a lot of attention. With these scam projects started to come. I do not think it's realistic. People who are trying to take advantage of the people. it's hard for them to struggle with their strong opponents.
gtrader

Activity: 6

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 06:09:43 AM

I'm yakovfabrizio

Hi Yakov,

After the BTB was automatically placed into lending then transferred back, I didn't feel comfortable holding my BTB on the site. So instead of transferring them out, I bought an equal amount on coinexchange and the sold what I had on the site. I then tried to withdraw the BTC and ETH from the site but they were stuck in pending and then the site went down. What happens in my situation?

Will the pending withdraws be released or will I have the BTC and ETH on the new site?

What happens to the BTB I'm holding now? I bought an equal amount during the ICO, but sold and re-bought to move them off the site. I'm sure you can understand how, even though I support the project, I would feel more comfortable holding outside the site until things smoothed out. Would I be able exchange an equal amount of BTB to what I purchased during the ICO at 1:1?
bigbrotherbit

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 06:29:17 AM

I'm yakovfabrizio

Hi Yakov,

After the BTB was automatically placed into lending then transferred back, I didn't feel comfortable holding my BTB on the site. So instead of transferring them out, I bought an equal amount on coinexchange and the sold what I had on the site. I then tried to withdraw the BTC and ETH from the site but they were stuck in pending and then the site went down. What happens in my situation?

Will the pending withdraws be released or will I have the BTC and ETH on the new site?

What happens to the BTB I'm holding now? I bought an equal amount during the ICO, but sold and re-bought to move them off the site. I'm sure you can understand how, even though I support the project, I would feel more comfortable holding outside the site until things smoothed out. Would I be able exchange an equal amount of BTB to what I purchased during the ICO at 1:1?

guys, he is FAKE yakov. don't asked to him.
Yakov Fabrizio.

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 06:42:58 AM

🚀Hello, everyone I'm yakovfabrizio
🏆only 5% btbc left the system into coinexchange. Other coins got lost during transition and will be restored. Those who purchased BTBc on coinexchange many are not members but  we will be willing to accept 95% of total of BTBc for the new coin token. and new coin token will list to Yobit and Coinmaketcap  next week 🏆Good luck all BTBc members 🏆Please wait

📣Due to Source Leak We Had Many miners Mining from Day one! flooding the Bitbase Coinexchange Market Place and Dumping Massive amount of BTBc On Daily Basis causing the value to drop all time low. I will be launching a new coin with a new website and transferring all members onto the new platform a new coin.All user funds are safe.

Next step will announce new coin new website. Users that already invested will receive tokens . There will be a pre ico just that we can buy time in restoring account from bitbase to new domain.. Basically we are switching coin name. There will not be any token sale

Coin has been created, Coinmarketcap should be available in 2 to 3 weeks and will focus on our own exchanger.

All i ask is stay calm as i know this is a breaking news for all.

Regards
Yakov Fabrizio
item-ax

Activity: 84

Best IoT Platform Based on Blockchain www.Hdac.io

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 08:41:37 AM

a scammer being scammed by scammer.. lol funny

Kingsmaraulli

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 09:01:46 AM

do you have rewards for early donates?
Filmmmakerr

Hello. Bye.

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 09:02:17 AM

a scammer being scammed by scammer.. lol funny

Lmao. I was thinking the same thing, I wonder what kind of pleasure these guys get trying to be Yakov, hahaha.

▀     DeepOnion  |  TOR Integrated & Secured  [ Facebook  Telegram  Bitcointalk  Twitter  Youtube  Reddit ]     ▀
Your Anonymity Guaranteed  ★  Your Assets Secured by TOR  ★  Guard Your Privacy!   ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
Filmmmakerr

Hello. Bye.

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 09:08:51 AM

Here he is guys, your CEO and lord and savior. The guy who made us lose 90% of our investments.

puremage111

Activity: 630

★★ Eristica★★ ICO

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 09:24:50 AM

Windows QT + Source - https://bitbase.io/bitbase-BTBc-Source-and-QT-wallet.zip

Due to Source Leak We Had Many miners Mining from Day one! flooding the Bitbase Coinexchange Market Place and Dumping Massive amount of BTBc On Daily Basis causing the value to drop all time low. I will be launching a new coin with a new website and transferring all members onto the new platform a new coin.All user funds are safe.

Next step will announce new coin new website. Users that already invested will receive tokens . There will be a pre ico just that we can buy time in restoring account from bitbase to new domain.. Basically we are switching coin name. There will not be any token sale

Coin has been created, Coinmarketcap should be available in 2 to 3 weeks and will focus on our own exchanger.

All i ask is stay calm as i know this is a breaking news for all.

Regards

Yakov Fabrizio

Holy shit

You gotta stop scamming LOL

Even though if this is real, its because of your weak knowledge in it. ROFL, many miners from Day one? Don't you know coins that is mined is fixed to how your configuration on blocks time and blocks reward?

Even if the difficulty is overload and massively mined, it is because of your greediness.

For people who are still believing, i bless your money goes off with him. I cannot be more gentle and soft to advice on people who are investing here anymore.

Stop invest or your money will be gone, I assure you.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄               ▄▄         
 ▀█████████████   ██████████▄      █████     ▄██████████▄  ███████████████  █████████████     ▄█████████████▄           ▄██▄         
  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▌     █████    ▐█████▀████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀   ▄███████▀▀▀▀██████▄        ▄████▄       
   ▀█████▄               █████     █████    █████   ▀▀          █████           █████      ▄█████▀        ▀██▀        ▄██████▄       
    ▀█████▄             ▄█████     █████    ▐██████▄▄           █████           █████      █████                     ▄████████▄     
      ██████      ██████████▀      █████     ▀█████████▄        █████           █████     ▐█████                    ▄████▀▀████▄     
    ▄█████▀       ▀▀██████▀        █████        ▀▀███████▄      █████           █████      █████                   ▄████▀  ▀████▄   
   ▄█████▀           ▀█████▄       █████     ▄█▄    ▀█████      █████           █████      ▀█████▄        ▄██▄    ▄████▀    ▀████▄   
  ▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▀█████▄     █████   ▄█████▄▄▄▄█████      █████       ▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄   ▀███████▄▄▄▄███████  ▄████▀   ▄▄▄█████▄ 
 ▄█████████████          ▀█████▄   █████    ▀▀███████████       █████       █████████████     ▀██████████████▀  ▄████▀    █████████▄
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▬▬▬ANN▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬WP▬▬▬
.CHALLENGES ON SMART CONTRACTS.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ICO STARTS 7th DEC, 2017▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀
████▄         █████████████▀
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▄████████
    █████▀▀▀▀
   ▐████
   ▐████
████████████
████████████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████

▄▄████
                ▄▄▄████████▌
          ▄▄▄███████▀▄█████
     ▄▄█████████▀▀ ▄██████▌
▄▄███████████▀  ▄█████████
 ▀▀▀█████▀    ▄██████████▌
       ██   █████████████
        █▄ █████████████▌
        ▐█▄███▀▀████████
         ███▀    ▀▀████▌
                    ▀▀█

▄                ▄▄
████▄▄          ██████▄▄
████████▌     ▄███████████
████████▌█   ████████████▄
████████▌██▄▀██████████▀▄█
████████▌████▀████████ ███
████████▌█████▄█████▀▄████
████████▌ ▀▀███▄▀██▀██████
████████▌      ▀▀  ███████
  ▀█████▌          ▀▀█████
      ▀▀▌              ▀▀█
Yakov Fabrizio.

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 09:49:18 AM

🎯Hello, everyone I'm yakovfabrizio
✅only 5% btbc left the system into coinexchange. Other coins got lost during transition and will be restored. Those who purchased BTBc on coinexchange many are not members but  we will be willing to accept 95% of total of BTBc for the new coin token. and new coin token will list to Yobit and Coinmaketcap  next week 🏆Good luck all BTBc members 🏆Please wait
Pages: « 1 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 [108] 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.