Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 01:15:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How cryptos affect your life?  (Read 2148 times)
Eugene_Debs_Hartke

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 04:09:54 PM

I'm always on Blockfolio, twitter, Reddit, and bitcointalk. You can trade 24/7. Cryptos never sleep. I stay up later to read more about cryptos. I spend half of my weekend to catch up on cryptos and research on the latest ICOs. What's your experience.

Me too. I learned so much about economics and technology, it's been life changing.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
R3ffun

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 04:23:05 PM

I'm always on Blockfolio, twitter, Reddit, and bitcointalk. You can trade 24/7. Cryptos never sleep. I stay up later to read more about cryptos. I spend half of my weekend to catch up on cryptos and research on the latest ICOs. What's your experience.
small same with you...always on bitcointalk and twitter..i also spend half but for my needed and fund my study in university. i'm so happy because crypto very affect in my life help to buying something that i want
maman09

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 04:26:36 PM

the crypto effect on my personal life is very strong. often not sleeping just to read, trade or fulfill the signature tasks that are campaigning.
but I like to be involved in crypto, although I do not really understand allcoin. but every day for me is learning.
Gontxi

Activity: 966

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 04:31:13 PM

for those involved with crypto I believe they are persistent people.
why i say so. because almost every day every hour, just sitting in front of the monitor screen to see the development of the market. or investment, even trade for the campaign.
I do daily routines like that.
Investorhyde1

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

Blockchain technology is the future!

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 04:32:16 PM

Pretty much the same as everyone else in here.  Spend a lot of time researching and keeping up with the market, definitely more exciting and rewarding than traditional markets.  Has anyone walked away from their day job to do this stuff full time?
2Pac

Activity: 749
Merit: 507

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 08:15:15 PM

Similar affects, similar lives Smiley
If you are in crypto world, can't stop working on it even if you far from the pc, your mind is always there. It is not possible to stop thinking.
Really tiring but pleasurable. Keeping up, researching, following, reading, learning etc...
This seems and feels like endless work, crypto never stops.
Raven22

Activity: 36

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 08:40:05 PM

I came here with the new electroneum crowd and Im brand new to crypto. Although, this site is full of some really tough customers, I have found a few other promising projects as well.

I heard a person say that "you have a totally unfair advantage finacially if you already know about crypto and its 2017".

Ive been reading up on it for a straight week now. I didnt know a thing about crypto and I cant believe I didnt know it existed last week. I am blown away something so big was flying under my radar so long. I dont know how that was even possible. The blockchains genius and its implications are truly revolutionary.

losoya

Activity: 428

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 08:40:26 PM

My lifestyle changes, which usually sleeps during the day at work in the daytime, and now I am more actively working at night only for tradding, bitcointalk.org. so great cryptos affect my life, and now I have enjoyed that change with great results satisfying Grin

▄▄███████▄▄
        ▄███▀▀
▄▄▄▄    ▀▄
     ▄▄█████████████▄▄  ▀▄
  ▄▀▀██▀           ▀▀██▄▄▀▄
▄▀  ██                 ▀██
  ██       ▀▀█▀▀         █
█▀        █ █ █        ▄█▀▄
▀▄         █ █ █       ▄█  █
 ██         █▄▄▄█      ▄█  ▄▀
  ██▄                ▄█▀  ▄▀
  ▀▄▀██▄▄          ▄█▀  ▄▀
   ▀▄ ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀▀
     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
UTRUST▀████████▄
  ▀███████▄
    ▀██████▄
      ▀██████
       ▀█████
        ▀████▄
         █████
          ▀███
           ███
           ▀██
            ██
             █
●  Download WHITEPAPER  ●
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▼ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
facebook      twitter      slack
▀████████▄
  ▀███████▄
    ▀██████▄
      ▀██████
       ▀█████
        ▀████▄
         █████
          ▀███
           ███
           ▀██
            ██
             █
rearwheels

Activity: 444
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 08:47:18 PM

For me crypto (blockchain, bitcoin, ethereum, ICOs, investment ...) have came into my life not far ago but at very correct time. Now I always trying to follow news in crypto and it is interesting for me. And I'am trying to involve my friends in it.  Smiley
doothewop

Activity: 332

I like the clowns and the little dogs

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2017, 08:49:42 PM

I'm slightly richer than I otherwise would have been, and I also
have a better/deeper understanding of how my computer works.

Also, a better knowledge of economics and finance, two things
I never would have had any interest in, aside from hoarding
various precious metals against some imaginary terrible future.
Raven22

Activity: 36

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 09:01:06 PM

Similar affects, similar lives Smiley
If you are in crypto world, can't stop working on it even if you far from the pc, your mind is always there. It is not possible to stop thinking.
Really tiring but pleasurable. Keeping up, researching, following, reading, learning etc...
This seems and feels like endless work, crypto never stops.

I also love that its 24/7

It doesnt ever go to sleep. No holidays. Sunday is a regular day. 24/7
disam

Activity: 394

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 09:24:19 PM

i once red a comment on how somebody traded his meth addiction for a blockfolio addiction Smiley
johnsm79

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

trade.io - Join the Trading Revolution

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2017, 09:31:23 PM

i once red a comment on how somebody traded his meth addiction for a blockfolio addiction Smiley

It seems that it sometimes does good!

Am guessing that the problem is that it takes a lot of time.. as am writing I got my wife on top of my head talking about bla bla bla... so this is the problem.

But it gives atleast a possibility of some extra earnings, something on the side.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  TRADE.IO       ║     WHITEPAPER  •  ANN THREAD  •  TELEGRAM     ║     JOIN THE TRADING REVOLUTION
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
samy_voc

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 09:40:09 PM

Crypto has affected me  making me to get addicted to check the price like checking emails every now and then. I happened to know about this early august and I m waiting for time to get in, as the price have shot up for most of the top 10 coins .

i cant afford them at the current price.
Bagaji

Activity: 1330
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2017, 09:52:18 PM

I spend most of my leisure time in bitcointalk forum here reading comments and relying to some comments. For now i can say that bitcoin has so far affect my life in a positive way since i got to know about bitcoin.
PokerStein1

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 10:07:06 PM

Before i get in crypto 4 months ago , i was playing poker sometimes and watch more series and movies and i never used twitter before but now ; i am on Youtube watching crypto videos , on bitcointalk , reddit and twitter. And 8 or 10 times in a day i check my porfolio balance it is like an addiction. But everyday it gets so exciting because there is so much to learn and experiance.

iyan33

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 10:26:47 PM

for me the digital currency (bitcoin) has become a source of income that has the chance to be successful with bitcoin although it certainly is not easy to achieve that right, but I am optimistic that in the next few years I will be able to succeed with bitcoin
axiline

Activity: 462
Merit: 114

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 10:35:30 PM

I like the way one participant put it, cryptotrading is a roller coaster. This is a great prospect for every trader. I'm glad that I switched to the crypto market!
speaktome

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 11:45:11 PM

Crypto has affected me  making me to get addicted to check the price like checking emails every now and then. I happened to know about this early august and I m waiting for time to get in, as the price have shot up for most of the top 10 coins .

i cant afford them at the current price.
That's the problem,tech does convert people in addicts,on one side are the tv´s,computers,phones.etc and not only crypto.

▄██████████▄
           ▄██████████████▄
          █████▀      ▀█████
         ████▀          ▀████
         ▀▀▀   ▄██████▄   ███▌
     ▄▄████   ▐████████▌  ████  ▄▄
   ▄████████   ▀██████▀   ███▌ ████▄
  █████▀▀▀▀▀      ▐█▌     ▀▀▀  ▀█████
 ████▀          ▄█████▄          ▀████
████   ▄█████▄▄█▀     ▀█▄▄█████▄   ███▌
███▌  ▐███████▌   ███   ▐███████▌  ▐██▌
████   ▀█████▀    ▀███   ▀█████▀   ███▌
 ████▄         ▄█▄ ▀███▄         ▄████
  ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
    ▀▀████████▀▀       ▀▀████████▀▀
BitCloud  BTDX
A new type of decentralized currency
Most  Profitable  Masternode Coin
▬▬▬    • Wallet  • Details  • Exchanges  •Masternode    ▬▬▬
ANN  Blockexplorer  MN Calculator  ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter  Github  Slack

Sirius receive address:SQusssg3DRrKrEHW26c2skEDYCG7vrj11z
VeeTeaSee

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 12:00:40 AM

making me think about my future, and givinig me a lot of ideas about what am i going to do next Smiley
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: