Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:56:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How cryptos affect your life?  (Read 2147 times)
jhonjhon

Activity: 1316
Merit: 126

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 11:02:22 PM

I'm always on Blockfolio, twitter, Reddit, and bitcointalk. You can trade 24/7. Cryptos never sleep. I stay up later to read more about cryptos. I spend half of my weekend to catch up on cryptos and research on the latest ICOs. What's your experience.
It affects a lot and give me a big impact to do the thing that I can't. Before, Other mumbled my dignity and being a poor people but they've heard that I earned a big money through internet, they have been kind to me, their deals are good for me. Money is just a matter with other people. If you have money, you can earn a respect with other people but if you don't have money, they will ignore you.
No wonder that it would make a sense for them. They just want to learn from you and maybe they are thinking that you can help regarding on this. For me, it won't be a big deal and I don't want to be greedy for what I have now Because I was thinking maybe they can help me if ever I need their assistance in the future.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Orias67

Activity: 476
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 11:06:24 PM

Cryptos are affecting my life so much. Sometimes my girlfriend is angry against me because I am too much on forums, exchanges and articles about Crypto Currencies... I watch Blockfolio very often, even during my work and I am always checking my investments.

I try to use less time on it since 2 weeks but it will not work very long I guess...

I hope that later I will be rewarded for all the time used into Crypto Smiley

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
Gorgeous011235

Activity: 153
Merit: 100

I Love DeepOnion!

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 11:13:01 PM

I have to admit that in the past year Crypto has been taking most of my time.
I am always checking my alts on blockfolio and looking at coinmarketcap for some good deals.
Also spending lots of time on telegram groups chatting with crypto enthusiasts and sharing opinions..the same happens here on bitcointalk.
I can say i am a crypto addicted..and in the past two months i have got addicted to the DeepOnion community..there are so many cool people there and we are working hard to help this coin to dominate the charts in the very near future.  Wink

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
caeles

Activity: 304

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 11:18:38 PM

Since I entered cryptocurrency world, I think it changed my life. I became dedicated and eager to earn cryptocurrencies. I am also reading about ICOs, visiting their websites, searching for other cryptocurrencies, and waiting for airdrops. Cryptocurrencies enlighten my mind to have hope in my life. It tells that I still have a chance to become rich by their help so I am doing all my best to earn more cryptocurrencies.

bitcoinbox

Activity: 675
Merit: 254

So far so good

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 11:22:26 PM

Cryptos is very much time consuming. Between trading, reading the news, looking for new ICO's, etc.
I spend easily 5 hours behind the computer everyday. In the meantime, it generates an income wich is worth the time invested. So I can't complain.
The thing is every 2-3 months, I need a week holiday to stay away from cryptos.
catapult

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 12:06:11 AM

The cryptocurrencies have changed nothing in my life so far, actually. But, this is a good technology, and I am following the news and the price situations of the cryptocurrencies.
lamadu3

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 09:34:36 AM

Before the cryptotrading I have a hard job. Even a good salary don’t make this job attractive. On cryptomarket I got big success quickly after start. It was quick money and I was amazed by the first results. Now I spend whole my time earning money this way.
abduljacklu

Activity: 235
Merit: 11

ENTRY cryptocurrency

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 09:36:32 AM

I do a full time trading everyday so it really affects my routine as a father to my children.But it gives me an opportunity to be a successful man.

pruvast

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 09:41:13 AM

After spending all of my money on my university degree, my minimal savings from my low paying job are pumped into cryptos I believe in and lucy for me, they are growing substantially and I have some savings now.

Don't know how broke I will be without crypto.
glowing10

Activity: 812
Merit: 142

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 09:44:07 AM

I do a full time trading everyday so it really affects my routine as a father to my children.But it gives me an opportunity to be a successful man.

Trading is really hectic job as it required you to be present physically every time when you want to make a deal. It is also equally an money money opportunity if you get it right which can provide you a short term gain within some time itself or if gone otherwise you lose your money as well.
Bitcoinnumberone

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 04:13:11 PM

I'm always on Blockfolio, twitter, Reddit, and bitcointalk. You can trade 24/7. Cryptos never sleep. I stay up later to read more about cryptos. I spend half of my weekend to catch up on cryptos and research on the latest ICOs. What's your experience.
working in crypto greatly affects my life. It even affects my sleeping time. Before crypto I usually sleep at 10 in the evening, after crypto I sleep after 12 midnight. Before crypto, I usually spend my free time playing games and other activities, when I done crypto I usually spend my free time reading articles and searching about cryptocurrency. It also changed my daily routine, before I usually spend most of my time in the house, gaming all day,eating and sleeping. Now I include bitcoin in my daily routine, I spend about 1 to 2 hours reading and a whole day when posting. I try to post as much as I can during a whole day.
Fakayode1

Activity: 110
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 04:41:25 PM

I spend largest part of my day on new icos checking cmc i use up to 12 hrs in a day on crypto
granchio

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 05:00:11 PM

For now, the cryptocurrencies are just taking my time. I am trying to read and learn about this currencies mostly. But I hope that, I can get some good profits in the future.
Gasotard

Activity: 156

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 10:44:25 PM

If you really are trading everyday full time then you might be able tot stop doing it already because there's only so much you can lose per day.

Oasisman

Activity: 2590
Merit: 549

Rollbit

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 01:08:14 AM

Trading is very critical in terms of time management, coz you need to be online at the right speculated time when youre having a deal, researching, and studying the chart. It really is a very time consuming job to do, it will sacrifice the time you mustve spend to your family, but the opportunity to become financially stable and succesful is huge. Crypto does a huge Impact in everyones daily lives, we're not only investing money here but we're also investing the most essential purpose of life "TIME".

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
HichemFetoui

Activity: 658

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 01:15:06 AM

crypto is only for freetime people if you are very busy you can't do anything you can for exemple try passiveincome with mining POS/POW
shark69

Activity: 258
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 01:18:15 AM

the effect is to make my life easy. not only for oneself but for family and others in need
Asmus003

Activity: 476
Merit: 113

World-bounty.com

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 03:25:33 PM

I use computer/smartphone all day.. Twitter, FB, Reddit, Medium, Blockfolio, making articles and videos...

World-bounty.com         Caйт c oпиcaниeм бayнти нa pyccкoм языкe                                 
                                                                  [   J  O  I  N    N  O  W   ]                                                                                                   
Caйт c oпиcaниeм бayнти кaмпaний нa pyccкoм языкe. Удoбный кaлeндapь бayнти, тaблицa для мoнитopингa, выбopкa пo видaм зaдaний. Oбyчeниe. Пocтoяннoe paзвитиe caйтa.
rajuahmed763

Activity: 456
Merit: 10

🔥 Ultimate Launchpad on TON 🔥

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 03:59:31 PM

I'm always reading and watching videos about crypto. Most of my investments are long term but I like to know what's new in this world.
I'm just like you Want to learn something new. There is a lot to learn about crypto world, more research is possible through further research on globalization. Trading is going on, many people get paid and paid.

▀██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▄██████████▀          T O N U P          ▀██████████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀██▀
THE ULTIMATE LAUNCHPAD ON TON CHAIN
▀████▄     [      Twitter      ]    [    Telegram    ]    [     Medium     ]     ▄████▀
Lhaine

Activity: 742
Merit: 128

Coinbene.com - Experience Fast Crypto Trading

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 04:11:16 PM

crypto is only for freetime people if you are very busy you can't do anything you can for exemple try passiveincome with mining POS/POW

Even if you are a busy person you still have a free time to study about crypto, if there's a will there's a way, if you really want to learn about crypto you will give a time on it. All you need to do is to manage your time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: