Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:25:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What to do when price keep dropping ?  (Read 4343 times)
varole

Activity: 151
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 06:56:23 PM

First of all I make research related to negative price development. If I see something suspicious I sell and stay away that coin. If I see it is a speculative move, as happened to bitcoin after JP Morgan Ceo talked about it, I understand it is going to go up after speculator buys the dip.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
oreits11

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 07:12:23 PM

to work as best with decision if the coins to turns on following later with the chance as different investors put with the plan as to complete of terms within the range of spare of times.
x86Daddy

Activity: 216
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 08:18:37 PM

You only lose when you sell. If you dont have any deal better than this you should hold. because it always comeback
ployfit

Activity: 155

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 08:29:16 PM

Buy more. Provided it's a solid project then the dip will be temporary. As an example, MAID fell quite a lot during the recent corrections, but has worked its way back up a little. With upcoming releases it'll go higher again. Many other coins are the same, we've seen LTC do the same, BTC bump back up, and ETH too - you buy low and sell when it goes back up. By buying in again low, you'll bring down your break even price.

If you can't afford to keep buying, then you have to weigh up the fees of selling and then buying back in. It's a difficult game to predict, but ask yourself how long you're in it for...if it's for a quick buck and you're not that knowledgeable on the project...maybe duck out on the slide. If you've backed it because you believe in it, hold on.

A lot of the time it's worth a wait - lot of coins will get some news or see a spike at some point. Be patient and keep your eye on the ball.

This is the logic I follow. While price is dropping, I generally buy if I have fiat money or bitcoin. I never panic, when people panic, whales are getting more and more money from them. Just be relax and watch the market.
Akash1243

Activity: 392
Merit: 257

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 08:33:23 PM

The best thing to do when the price are going down is to buy crypto currency which ever you like but I would prefer buying ethereum or bitcoins as there are more profitable than other crypto currencies.Also that as prices are going down keep calm and either buying or hold don't panic and sell this will always cause regrets in future.Always keep an eye on the market and see how it moves and then only decide what to do.
Cherylstar86

Activity: 1484
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 08:46:00 PM

Staying calm would be a wise thing to do in that kind of situation. There is no use in selling while everything's going down, you will only löse. What you need to do is wait till things make dip and buy some cheap coins , eventually things will turn back to normal and you will probably be a richer man than you were before the fall.

I guess being calm at all times can be good options to do, because without control of your panic during uncertainties will not make you analyze the worst scenario. Some hopeless investors seemed to regret after all, wrong decisions due to panic will come out and ruined the future plans of your investments.
eagleman

Activity: 1190
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 08:47:49 PM

Do nothing just like what the good traders are saying here, keep calm and let the storm calm down. Before when the price was dropping I'm one of the panic sellers club but now I'm not anymore.

You only lose when you sell. If you dont have any deal better than this you should hold. because it always comeback

Yes, this is it. Don't sell and just watch how the market goes on and don't do anything, don't sell but you can buy at that moment.
BogdanGFTP

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 08:54:54 PM

Buy ETH))) It's much volatility
Gontxi

Activity: 966
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 09:05:37 PM

What to do when price keep dropping ?

problems occur not as easy as what we often say. basically very often a decision in a panic. eventually become blunders and losses.

but basically it is not easy to say sell or hold. all that takes careful calculation and careful investigation. if careless will result in defeat.
syaripudin

Activity: 672
Merit: 253

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 03:56:07 AM

That's often the case when bitcoin prices are down a lot of people are too panicked in the face of this situation. I think the strategy to be done is we keep the bitcoin we have so that the price can be stable and even then if we do not need other needs. usually people will immediately sell bitcoin owned because there are other needs that must be met. whatever the reason we will definitely get a loss when we sell when the bitcoin is down. precisely this is our chance to buy as much bitcoin. I strongly believe that bitcoin is a very profitable crypto if we have more. rest assured bitcoin prices will continue to increase from time to time there is no history that mentions bitcoin down drastically and does not return to the highest value. from any point we can conclude bitcoin is a very great asset for our future.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org|  
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
rajakoin1994

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 04:17:21 AM

All we have to do when the price is falling is buying btc and eth, as we see now bitcoin and eth prices are back stable.
Although not as high as prices 2 months ago, for now we only need to buy btc and eth as much as we can and then be patient until the end of the year.
I think the price will be very high when the end of this year.
Dannaey

Activity: 468

Experience the Future of DeFi

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 06:45:08 AM

We all know that cryptocurrency price depends on demand and supply. Demand and Supply determine the price. Also every rumors/news may have a big effect on price. So when prices are dropping, do not panic and stay calm. Some will say, "Buy more", "Buy the dip". But before you do that, you must re-evaluate the coin/s you own and determine the reasons why its prices fall. If you think the market just overreacted to something that's why its price falls ,then buying more coins may be a good thing. It is important to realize that it is not advisable to simply buy the dip. You may consider "Buy the correction". Or sometimes , the best thing to do when your coins' price has fallen is to dump your coins and cut your losses.

hajimasan

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 12:22:08 PM

This is a big factor of tension in the bitcoin with fiat trading because big fluctuations results into big loss ( some times to into big profit ) .
Here we can't make change our buy sell in the old rate but what if we bought at high price and after that price go down step by step .
Here we can lower the risk by only by making more buy .
Here i can explain with a example , suppose you bought bitcoin at price 3000$ , but the price get changed to 2500$ then you need to buy more bitcoin so that you can make average the price original of the bitcoin in current time .
So here you have better option to use that i told but surely you need to have lot of money in your pocket to buy more and more bitcoin with every fall in the price of the bitcoin .
flip4flop

Activity: 378
Merit: 135

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 12:38:45 PM

That is tough to say and I think is situation dependent.  In some cases, the tech and development of a coin have fizzled out and the team has not delivered in some time. In those instances it may be time to sell.  In other cases the market may be being manipulated by whales who are pumping and dumping. If you get caught on the wrong side of the dump and still believe the coin has potential and the development team is still producing results this could be a good time to buy more or just hold for the long term.  Its tough to say what is the right thing to do in such a voalitle market without extensive research and even then you could be wrong.
Remainder

Activity: 950
Merit: 517

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 12:48:04 PM

It is just happen everytime that the value of cryptocurrency will go down! and I just hold it because I just don't want to cash-out it early.
FuqFiat

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 01:17:55 PM

HODL OR DIE!!!
bhobafett

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 01:22:37 PM

The price goes up and down, well what do you expect? Is there any difference about it? The only thing that I do is calm down. With a proper knowledge about stock market, we all should know know what to do.

Accumulate Bitcoin. The bottom is in or near it.
glowing10

Activity: 812
Merit: 142

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 01:28:26 PM

If prices keep dropping due to some negative news and you think it would have a long term impact then in such cases I do sell my coins to greater extent. Since the recovery will happen but may or may not be immediate. Due to which I will always have a chance to buy at lower price and make some gains as price will move upward from there. Every one may have different opinion as per their experiences.
riskarcher

Activity: 672

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 01:31:14 PM

The only thing that I do is calm down and stay cool Cool lol . i guess we dont need sell a coin. just watch it , as we see now bitcoin have a progress for future so dont panic. dont forget about rumors, rumor can make the BTC price decline as the previous incident. you will lose if you sell

yillusion

Activity: 280
Merit: 122

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 01:39:07 PM

i think its better to hold the fiat, for real life need currency instead of cryptos, and there is always sometime you need to use money, unless you are free of financial, also hold the fiat means you can buy at a low price
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: