Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:36:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you read ICOs white paper before investing?  (Read 3614 times)
jimsteel

Activity: 244
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 01:25:32 PM

Reading the whitepaper is critical as usually you are investing solely on the ideology that is in the whitepaper.

If you invest without reading it and you don't get the results you wanted, it's on your head.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
travelgear17

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 01:36:58 PM

yeah obviously, I must read the white paper before joining their bounty campaign and think something  aboutt this project because I need to know what is the roadmap and goal have their regarding project. everybody should read the whitepaper before investing the ico and anything else.
kheysha

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Swarm Token Sale begins on September 7th at 16:00

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 02:24:54 PM

I see a lot of people that do not bother to read the paper,
I try to do max due deligence before buying any coin.

What about you?
Certainly to invest in an ICO I first did was read a whitepaper.
Now there are many ICO scams so I have to be careful if I want to invest in them.

richjohn

Activity: 574
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 02:37:24 PM

What about you?
When I am putting my money into something, I need to be sure of my investment asset. I do thorough analysis of any coin be it ICO or not before investing. When it comes to ICO, reading and understanding whitepaper that have a detailed explanation of the project along with future projection is very much needed. I always make sure that the project I am investing in is clear to me. If I don't understand whitepaper, I simply don't invest. An important part of investing is that always invest in something you understand.
VegaAISolutions

Activity: 130

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2017, 04:14:55 PM

What about you?
When I am putting my money into something, I need to be sure of my investment asset. I do thorough analysis of any coin be it ICO or not before investing. When it comes to ICO, reading and understanding whitepaper that have a detailed explanation of the project along with future projection is very much needed. I always make sure that the project I am investing in is clear to me. If I don't understand whitepaper, I simply don't invest. An important part of investing is that always invest in something you understand.

What about you?

when I see people make blatant statements like that it makes me wonder if it's true at all, I mean I'm not trying to call you particularly out or anything, it just makes me wonder how many of these investors actually read and understand the white paper in which they invest, I've seen countless examples of people coming and asking questions in Slack that are answered in the white paper and otherwise answered in the release thread but yet they ask them as if nobody address them in the first place -I'm sure that some people aren't that stupid and that they do actually read the white paper and understand it, but from what I've seen the vast majority of people who claim to do so are full of shit.

gjtnwls1

Activity: 378

UNCLOAK™ - Cyber Threat Detection Powered by EOS™

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 04:30:43 PM

I don't read every page one by one, but I go through it all and look for the information I need to know.

UNCLOAK™ - Cyber Threat Detection Powered by EOS™
┨PRE-SALE  : 25th MAY - 25th JUNE ▌MAIN-SALE: 26th JUNE - 03rd JULY┠
LinkedIn Twitter Facebook Telegram Medium Reddit
lunafreya

Activity: 243

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 04:35:54 PM

Yes sure. Especially if I'm gonna write an article about them I should read before to join bounty campaign. Because road map is important, I checked it if it's suits me.  And the whitepaper should be clear to me. I always do backgroundcheck before ı started.
smsupto

Activity: 53

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 05:14:46 PM

What about you?
I am a new investor. So I have no experience to the investment department. But I have plan to buy some alt coin. Thanks for your informative post.

▬▬▬▄▄   TOKENSTARS ▐ █  TOKENIZE CELEBRITIES   ▄▄▬▬▬
▬▬  Tennis ACE Token Sale  ●  SEPT 10th, 2017  ▬▬ (https://bit.ly/2xYft9X)
coolstory

Activity: 211

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 05:18:44 PM

What about you?

What about you?

when I see people make blatant statements like that it makes me wonder if it's true at all, I mean I'm not trying to call you particularly out or anything, it just makes me wonder how many of these investors actually read and understand the white paper in which they invest, I've seen countless examples of people coming and asking questions in Slack that are answered in the white paper and otherwise answered in the release thread but yet they ask them as if nobody address them in the first place -I'm sure that some people aren't that stupid and that they do actually read the white paper and understand it, but from what I've seen the vast majority of people who claim to do so are full of shit.

Reading the white paper of an ICO is the most important thing for me before start to take decissions about investing in there. Its contents are giving significant messsages to the possible investors.
krypt0n1

Activity: 238

🔵 Brickblock.io - Future of Stock Trading

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 05:22:37 PM

What about you?

Before investing, yes...I will always read the white paper. However, for trading I mainly just focus on chart setups or announcements and don't really need to focus on the whitepaper since I don't plan on holding on to those trades long term.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]  All
  Print  

Jump to: