Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:40:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should We Print a Bitcoin Bible?  (Read 1790 times)
Jobe7

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Now they are thinking what to do with me

View Profile
May 30, 2013, 11:04:59 AM

Errrr..

No.
----

What he said.

The Bitcoin economy is VERY small right now, lets not scare potential new Bitcoiners off shall we? Some might like it, but I fear that too many people coming into Bitcoin would react somewhat like "A Bitcoin Church and Bible? What is Bitcoin supposed to be exactly...?"

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
FCTaiChi

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

decentralizedhashing.com

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2013, 03:02:32 PM

That's what I was thinking Ekaros, but with kind of a humorous/ominous tone Smiley

Mining Equipment Comparison Table                               Bitcoin News                             1nKAizrhGzvLfWBVfX8fGLAs6kxKV7aXM
hawkeye

Activity: 364
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 30, 2013, 04:08:52 PM

Should We Print a Bitcoin Bible?

You should do whatever you want to do.   Here's a hint though, you generally get more done if you actually do things rather than endlessly talking about doing things.

Do you think Satoshi talked endlessly about what he was going to do or did he just do it?

Whether your idea is likely to have the same amount of success is a whole other question.
FinShaggy (OP)

Activity: 196

Google/YouTube

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2013, 04:21:57 PM

You should do whatever you want to do.   Here's a hint though, you generally get more done if you actually do things rather than endlessly talking about doing things.

Thanks for your assumptions, but a lot of stuff WILL be getting done in June. So you can stop talking shit, and start getting patient.

If everyone is thinking outside the box, there is a new box.
FCTaiChi

decentralizedhashing.com

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2013, 08:12:18 PM

Whether your idea is likely to have the same amount of success is a whole other question.
So don't bother with anything unless you can approach perfection?  Idk if it's really a good idea to compare like this, I bet Satoshi had plenty of projects that flopped before he hit on something.

Mining Equipment Comparison Table                               Bitcoin News                             1nKAizrhGzvLfWBVfX8fGLAs6kxKV7aXM
hawkeye

View Profile
May 30, 2013, 08:41:59 PM

So don't bother with anything unless you can approach perfection?  Idk if it's really a good idea to compare like this, I bet Satoshi had plenty of projects that flopped before he hit on something.

I said it was another conversation.

It might be successful.   Quite a few rich religions around last time I checked.   Why people give their money to people who peddle that kind of shit is beyond me, but hey, if that's what people want to do...

And yeah, I'm sure Satoshi probably did have projects that he WORKED on.
hawkeye

View Profile
May 30, 2013, 08:54:40 PM

Thanks for your assumptions, but a lot of stuff WILL be getting done in June. So you can stop talking shit, and start getting patient.

Just to be clear, you mean, June this year?  As in next month?  Excellent.  Looking forward to it...
FinShaggy (OP)

Activity: 196

Google/YouTube

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2013, 09:04:39 PM

You should do whatever you want to do.   Here's a hint though, you generally get more done if you actually do things rather than endlessly talking about doing things.

Just to be clear, you mean, June this year?  As in next month?  Excellent.  Looking forward to it...

Yup, glad to hear it Smiley

One of the first projects will be helping people get paid in BTC or DVC for playing video games & writing on forums.

If everyone is thinking outside the box, there is a new box.
ktttn

Activity: 126

Capitalism is the crisis.

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2013, 02:57:21 PM

Errrr..

No.
----
http://www.lolcatbible.com/index.php?title=Micah_4
Because we can.

Wit all my solidarities,
-ktttn
Ever see a gutterpunk spanging for cryptocoins?
LfkJXVy8DanHm6aKegnmzvY8ZJuw8Dp4Qc
Wilikon
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
June 03, 2013, 02:06:46 PM

In the Bitcoin Bible who's gonna be Adam, Eve?

Oh and don't forget the serpent. He was the cause of us being all here talking about bitcoin on a forum instead of playing around naked in Paradise...
Malawi

Activity: 224

One bitcoin to rule them all!

View Profile
June 03, 2013, 02:37:44 PM

In the Bitcoin Bible who's gonna be Adam, Eve?

Oh and don't forget the serpent. He was the cause of us being all here talking about bitcoin on a forum instead of playing around naked in Paradise...

In the beginning there was Satoshi Nakamoto, he was several people, and he divided. In a tree there was a snake called Steve who enticed people to use apples that could only be used as Steve said, thus those who followed him became slaves. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GRmuAMT7fvk

BitCoin is NOT a pyramid - it's a pagoda.
The second coming

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 04, 2013, 05:53:39 AM

Bitcoin does not need to Co-opt an old religion, for it is the One True Currency.

Soon all will see the Glory that is Bitcoin,

and on that day, the world will Unite and Rejoice!
FCTaiChi

decentralizedhashing.com

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2013, 06:55:17 AM

Wait a sec.  "The second coming" is saying that we don't need to co-opt an old religion?
Not that I'm disagreeing, we don't even know the full consequence of bitcoin yet... but isn't your whole post in Christian format?  Smiley

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: