Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:05:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Credit card ICOs (Monaco, TenX Centra)  (Read 372 times)
FrueGreads (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 09:48:55 AM

Hello guys, I would like to know you opinion on these ICOs, have any of you tried their cards, and what do you think it will happen to their coins in the future. I think they will be huge, if any of them gets mass adoption.
I really think this is a great way to spend BTC right now, since you can just use the Visa and MasterCard infrastructure, that already exists all over the world. They rates are not that bad, ad they seem very practical. Centra will even create an amazon like website for users to trade goods using crypto.

For me the main problem now, is that since BTC price will continue to rise, you will just end up paying way to much for normal buys, since you will be kind of wasting coins, on small things, and as the price increases it would be like you bought them for a very big price. Also you will be paying normal transaction fees, and that will also be expensive to just buy a cup of coffee. But for big buys, or to withdraw some cash on the ATM if you really need to, they seem like practical solutions.

I would like to hear your opinion on these, specially if you already tried them.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
James_CanYa

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 09:58:50 AM

TenX: A clear pack winner - already has an MVP out, token collecting revenue for its holders - though the token value proposition actually isn't that good. Team and specifically Julian have gone a long way to show transparency in the project (with the constant youtube Q&A's and updates). There cards also allow the user to choose the specific crypto they want to use.

TokenCard: Started slow but have one of the best token value propositions out. Development has been slow but lets hope within the next 3 months we'll see a working MVP.

Monaco: Actually have cards being used plus a fancy looking app - However launched they're ICO in the sketchiest possible way (with 1 day notice) Paid for advertising on every crypto medium possible (Etherscan, coinmarketcap ect) and generally pissed the community off.

Own a small amount of all three, any crypto > fiat service is worth getting a small amount into imo.
billyj111

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 10:11:53 AM

I like the most TenX Pay. A friend even has  card and said that it is very convenient

The Deal Coin      BLOCKCHAIN LENDING PLATFORM                   
FACEBOOK     PRE-SALE | March 26th  ]     TWITTER     [ CROWDSALE | April 16th ]     TELEGRAM
ANN THREAD          ⚫          BOUNTY THREAD          ⚫          WHITEPAPER
johnsm79

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

trade.io - Join the Trading Revolution

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2017, 10:16:51 AM

I was investigating Monaco at the time of their ICO, and I was really surprised with their success.

Indeed their launch timing, their approach, the bad Linkedin profiles, at which most members did not include working on Monaco, their over and above bounty campaign..

But it worked out at the end.

So this made me wonder, that most ICO's are trying to make out that they are larger than they are... But on the other hand this is normal..

Think about Bill and Steven Jobs.. Look how they started..

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  TRADE.IO       ║     WHITEPAPER  •  ANN THREAD  •  TELEGRAM     ║     JOIN THE TRADING REVOLUTION
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
anggriani

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 11:32:11 AM

whether the developer is serious about working on his project. how to get his card yesterday? whether by buying, or just by investing in ico?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: