Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:10:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you believe bitcoin is the invention of the century?
Yes
No
Both
Not Sure

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is the invention of the century!  (Read 2986 times)
Dontme

Activity: 798
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 03:23:23 AM

Bitcoin was invented to disrupt "PayPal" because paypal was built on an idea of centralization which is not helping people from other countries. Yet, bitcoin has restored that very stolen idea of decentralization and freedom to the people. People are now using bitcoin all over the world because it's fast, secure, decentralized, and low fees in-terms of transferring value between two parties. Finally, but not least... Bitcoins has changed many people lives more than anything since the invention of the internet!

What is your thought about this? Share with us what you think. Smiley

Bitcoin is decentralized money where people use it more easy and more convenient because of the low fees. Bitcoin helps a lot of lifes to be change especially in the physical aspects. It leads people to end the poverty and lead to happy and great life. Bitcoin are made because of the people who is not free or enough free to use some currency and it is so worth it because today bitcoin is used by many people who wants to end poverty.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
captainhera

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 03:29:36 AM

Bitcoin was invented to disrupt "PayPal" because paypal was built on an idea of centralization which is not helping people from other countries. Yet, bitcoin has restored that very stolen idea of decentralization and freedom to the people. People are now using bitcoin all over the world because it's fast, secure, decentralized, and low fees in-terms of transferring value between two parties. Finally, but not least... Bitcoins has changed many people lives more than anything since the invention of the internet!

Bitcoin can not replace paypal at the moment, because paypal is much more popular than bitcoin and people know it better than bitcoin. Paypal security is more secure than bitcoin.
wenjun123

Activity: 213

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 02:05:07 PM

Undoubtedly, bitcoin is one of the most significant inventions of the early 21st century. The main role of success was played by the idea of decentralization - no one can fully control bitcoin. This is without mentioning a number of other advantages that the use of bitcoin gives. Investments in bitcoin are very profitable right now, while it is not so expensive, because in the future its price will be much higher.

BeerPanda

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 11:21:38 PM

Yes , of course. btw it's great opportunity to gamble your money.  I think you should invest into real products or stable btc
If you are sure you wanna take risk, I'll ttry some of those: UnikoinGold or Confideal.
I have already invested 350$, hope to get some profit Smiley Smiley
waynechong1995

Activity: 644
Merit: 117

swing!

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2017, 01:08:03 AM

Yes definitely within financial and economy sectors, nobody would have thought decentralisation when it comes for monetary stuff, threats had never been that huge for the banking sector until they have to bash and speak out for the sake of 'public safety'.

I believe BTC is already useful for both businesses or investment, and eliminating even the presence of bank for transactions? Great invention!

pushups44

Activity: 854
Merit: 281

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 01:11:43 AM

I think, at minumum, bitcoin is one of the most important inventions this century. It has altered the social psyche and the way people think about technology. Bitcoin has started a revolution away from centralized systems of control, and has given power back to the users or people. Arguably, it is the most important invention this century.
CoinChili

Activity: 239
Merit: 15

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 02:30:39 AM

No, it is not because of paypal, all financial entities has been disrupted, low fees and less hassle fund transfers around the world is something that couldn't be ignore
Zufox

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 01:10:36 PM

Yes, bitcoin is undoubtedly one of the most significant inventions of the century. This has already changed the economy and the financial market, and this is only the beginning. I presume that in future the development of bitcoin will be even more violent, and we are already witnessing this development. The world is changing before our eyes. It's amazing!
Domenc

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 01:23:29 PM

Yes, Because no one could think of such a way in which one can easily transfer from one part of the world to another without any medium like banks. thid is definitely a revolution of the century and block chain is one of its type invention that was never seen before.
Opquar

Activity: 385

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 02:01:39 PM

I would argue that blockchain technology is the invention of the century. It made bitcoin and other altcoins possible, and it has several other applications. Bitcoin is high up the list for sure, as it is revolutionizing the way we do transactions, but blockchain is still the bigger innovation.
Bolt Brownie

Activity: 700
Merit: 350

Betting Championship betking.io/sports-leaderboard

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 02:30:37 PM

I would argue that blockchain technology is the invention of the century. It made bitcoin and other altcoins possible, and it has several other applications. Bitcoin is high up the list for sure, as it is revolutionizing the way we do transactions, but blockchain is still the bigger innovation.

I understand what you are saying, and blockchain has an incredibly large range of uses as we keep seeing lately, but although blockchain can be dissociated from bitcoin, I must say that bitcoin and blockchain together are still the biggest invention/innovation or even revolution of the century. The concept of money over IP in a decentralized and secure way is the future of our financial world.

It affects every social stratum in this planet, from undeveloped countries in Africa that don't have access to a bank account, and can now make payments using bitcoin, and receive money from their relatives that went abroad to sustain their families, to the Wall Street guys that are going crazy for the trading possibilities that bitcoin offers. Not forgetting the protections it offers from inflation, since it's not directly linked to any country. This is just huge, and I hope it manages to get through every obstacle if encounters, because we really need something like bitcoin in our society, since banks keep failing us.
yamortsac

Activity: 154
Merit: 111

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 02:35:49 PM

yes i believe also that bitcoin is the invention of the century in terms of financial aspect. Bitcoin makes the financial transactions easy and less costly. With the invention of bitcoin, people are given a chance to invest and trade to make more profit and have a better life.
Basmic

Activity: 406
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 02:37:23 PM

Bitcoin has revolutionized the financial century, but that does not mean it will be the invention of the century. Many people believe that bitcoin is not subject to the laws of Economics. It seems to me that it is not. In the future we can deal with the fact that bitcoin will be the greatest catastrophe of the century.
hieuho381

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 02:40:20 PM

Bitcoin is considered the 4.0 industrial revolution and many countries see the crypto market as a true potential of the world. I am sure that in the coming years governments will have more conferences on this market and will soon be legalizing Bitcoin in the future.
bubblebit

Activity: 308
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 02:51:58 PM

Bitcoin is the invention of the century!

It is the best that happened in the world in 20th century that for sure. The Blockchain technology, bitcoin and all altcoin is a collective reason why it come to this point. We can’t credit bitcoin alone and altcoin either. Competition makes crypto much knowned and are good in this kind of investment platforms.

The government never realized it and banking institutions never seems to care about it before but now they hate it because this gives more than headache but a future bankruptcy. This is cryptocurrency magic and to be on this side is what makes everyday a better moment with bitcoin.
Theb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 655

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 03:02:07 PM

I don't think that a payment system can be considered as an invention of the century as their is no revolutionary thing that it did nor did it solve any global problems about the payment system. For me the invention should be beneficial not only to you but also to other people like an invention that can solve global warming or to even eliminate some kind of pollution that is destroying the earth. Bitcoin didn't solve anything nor did it improved the payment system we currently have.

..bustadice..         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
......Play......
n0ne

Activity: 2562
Merit: 548

8ombard - Pick, Play, Prosper!

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2017, 03:06:02 PM

I don't think that a payment system can be considered as an invention of the century as their is no revolutionary thing that it did nor did it solve any global problems about the payment system. For me the invention should be beneficial not only to you but also to other people like an invention that can solve global warming or to even eliminate some kind of pollution that is destroying the earth. Bitcoin didn't solve anything nor did it improved the payment system we currently have.
When it's considered as an payment system it gets used as an payment access provider. Same when considered as an investment, then it can be kept safely into a wallet and can withdraw the profit in short term or long term. It has improved the growth in several forms, for which I believe it as an innovation though it doesn't have a large user base similar to fiat at present.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
novhitadaloma

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 03:15:06 PM

I strongly agree if bitcoin was made in the invention of this century, because one of the virtual money matu and can be trusted to be invested.
rizkyhiw
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 03:40:35 PM

Bitcoin is decentralized money where people use it more easy and more convenient because of the low fees. Bitcoin helps a lot of lifes to be change especially in the physical aspects. It leads people to end the poverty and lead to happy and great life. Bitcoin are made because of the people who is not free or enough free to use some currency and it is so worth it because today bitcoin is used by many people who wants to end poverty.
There's always a pros and cons when it comes to a breakthrough invention like bitcoin ,
It's indeed help our financial system into an easier one and secure ,
But at the other sides bitcoin are so vulnerable used as criminal funding and any other abusive things ,
It's become favorite currency for money laundering , we have a lot of things to be devoloped before bitcoin goes mainstream.
mahibul49

Activity: 826
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 03:42:05 PM

yes man!bitcoin is the invention of the century!
i am 100% agree and seeing its great future

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: