Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:18:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you believe bitcoin is the invention of the century?
Yes
No
Both
Not Sure

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is the invention of the century!  (Read 2986 times)
3la9l_kolbaCa

Activity: 896
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 07:13:24 PM

yeah that's right bitcoin is the most good and so much impressed invention of the century it is because the price of the bitcoin is still increasing but not today, today the price of the btc doesn't look good but for sure in the future it will be good.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
spiritguardcharles

Activity: 104
Merit: 4

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 02:12:35 PM

There are far more great inventions than bitcoin maybe in terms of being usefulness still inventions such as machineries and science related technologies would be greater than btc but who knows? There's still some posibilities that one day btc will surpass such great inventions

http://www.ARBITAO.com
      THE NEW WAY OF ARBITRAGE TRADING     
[          PRE-SALE starts on July 1st          ]
LordDisick

Activity: 322
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 07:29:15 PM

Yes indeed bitcoin is the best invention of the century. Because of bitcoin many people will have an opportunity to become rich and successful in life. Thats why im so thankful I came across this amazing digital currency.
Becase

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 08:01:10 PM

Bitcoin for me gives a lot of convenience, bitcoin can not compete with the payment system, but its creation has really changed the lives of many people for the better and now they can give to their families.
Captimiz

Activity: 130
Merit: 100

Hoqu.io – Decentralized Affiliate platform

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 08:09:37 PM

Bitcoin was invented to disrupt "PayPal" because paypal was built on an idea of centralization which is not helping people from other countries. Yet, bitcoin has restored that very stolen idea of decentralization and freedom to the people. People are now using bitcoin all over the world because it's fast, secure, decentralized, and low fees in-terms of transferring value between two parties. Finally, but not least... Bitcoins has changed many people lives more than anything since the invention of the internet!

What is your thought about this? Share with us what you think. Smiley

Yes, I would argue its the biggest technological invention of the century. I mean, nothing else invented this century really compares to the amount of convenience bitcoin offers and the fact that it is not controllable by government. Processors and graphics cards have only increased linearly, video quality has not hit any major milestones, so bitcoin is the winner for me. Also, the huge price rises in 2017 shows that bitcoin is now mainstream and and increasing number of retailers are starting to accept it.

ycoin123

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 08:11:17 PM

bitcoin for me gives a lot of convenience, bitcoin very fast in transactions between countries and with low cost. because of the many advantages that make bitcoin so bitcoin as the best effort in this century
agreed
Yankeestyle

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 08:14:27 PM

Bitcoin for me gives a considerable measure of accommodation, bitcoin can not contend with the installment framework, but rather its creation has extremely changed the lives of many individuals to improve things and now they can provide for their families.
icanscript

Activity: 686
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 08:15:15 PM

Blockchain  technology is a great invention.
Bitcoin can not be greater.
The century has not yet ended, what would make such loud statements.
Nevis

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 08:19:16 PM

Bitcoin was invented to disrupt "PayPal" because paypal was built on an idea of centralization which is not helping people from other countries. Yet, bitcoin has restored that very stolen idea of decentralization and freedom to the people. People are now using bitcoin all over the world because it's fast, secure, decentralized, and low fees in-terms of transferring value between two parties. Finally, but not least... Bitcoins has changed many people lives more than anything since the invention of the internet!

Yes, I would argue its the biggest technological invention of the century. I mean, nothing else invented this century really compares to the amount of convenience bitcoin offers and the fact that it is not controllable by government. Processors and graphics cards have only increased linearly, video quality has not hit any major milestones, so bitcoin is the winner for me. Also, the huge price rises in 2017 shows that bitcoin is now mainstream and and increasing number of retailers are starting to accept it.

Well, as the days pass, technology always improves. We all want to have a more convenient easy life. That's the reason why we come up with good ideas in order to achieve that. Bitcoin is the what I think the greatest invention when it comes to the economy as it really made its way to the top and always exceed our expectations. I hope that it will continue to improve with a better system and security that will surely keep up to our needs.
davinchi
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 08:11:14 AM

I totally agree with this, we can compare it to the invention of money to replace barter. But bitcoin is to replace physical money into to digital which is more convinient to use online.
Yes this is a great progress for the world to convert paper money in to digital currency, it is giving ease and comfort to the people and providing all the necessities on a single plat form. It has made able to buy different products while sitting on our bed and connecting to people far away from us for investment. Bitcoin is allowing us to make more money in very short time
Nellayar

Activity: 868
Merit: 185

Roobet supporter and player!

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 08:29:42 AM

Bitcoin is the greatest invention at this moment for me. Eventhough there are gadgets exists, bitcoin innovation in technology and currency will remarks in the history specially when it comes in currency. The creation of bitcoin helps the people to tranfer easy and fast around the world and the success of bitcoin leads to the success of our future.

Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 08:44:32 AM

I totally agree with this, we can compare it to the invention of money to replace barter. But bitcoin is to replace physical money into to digital which is more convinient to use online.
Yes this is a great progress for the world to convert paper money in to digital currency, it is giving ease and comfort to the people and providing all the necessities on a single plat form. It has made able to buy different products while sitting on our bed and connecting to people far away from us for investment. Bitcoin is allowing us to make more money in very short time

I agree but not totally, cause Bitcoin is invention of the century but on filed of
technology and economy. Bitcoin can change the global economy, but it can not
solve poverty in the world.
   Bitcoin allow us to make money, but what is with the rest of the people in the
world? Bitcoin is economy and with that it can helps in many things that concerns
our lives, but will it it is a question. I hope it will, that is why I am here and buying
more Bitcoins when ever I can.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Sheltor

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 08:49:04 AM

Bitcoin is indeed the invention of the century, it synergies different people from different country together without seeing each other physically, regardless age, class or status, making money trading and transfer convenient and easy. Bitcoin has really open the eyes of many to great opportunities they had never thought of accessing very early in life.
Timeme

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 09:39:50 AM

BTC really is a great invention of this century, and block chain technology has been used to the ground, all countries began the study in block chain technology, in my lifetime I hope can see btc into real money.
carodupuis

Activity: 382

Live cams shows pimped with cryptocurrency on Sexy

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 04:28:35 PM

Yes indeed bitcoin is the best invention of the century. Because of bitcoin many people will have an opportunity to become rich and successful in life. Thats why im so thankful I came across this amazing digital currency.
Yes, bitcoin has changed the life of people because most of people are buying bitcoin or investing their money in it. This is a big reason so that life of people can be improved. Bitcoin is giving opportunities to more people to change their lifestyles and living standards. More profit can be earned by investing more money in bitcoins. Some people became millionaire because they invested their money at that time when most of people were unaware of it.
patapon49

Activity: 57

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 04:31:45 PM

the blockchain is revolutionary, I would never have thought it possible if I had not seen it with my own eyes
btc-facebook
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 04:37:12 PM

the blockchain is revolutionary, I would never have thought it possible if I had not seen it with my own eyes

But as we know that bitcoin have their own risk which is decentralized money means that the owner only able to control bitcoin and their government can't.
Yes, I can tell that bitcoin really change my life because I've made some profit from it !
hilda483

Activity: 125
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 04:46:37 PM

Yes and no. Right now PayPal has lower (much lower) fees than Bitcoin. I think Bitcoin gave the start for something amazing, the blockchain tehnology is the thing of the century. Our world is about to change. Glad to be part of this ride.

Taskford

Activity: 2534
Merit: 786

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 08:10:39 PM

I really think that the bitcoin is the best invention for the century because it brings a lot of ideas and its innovate the financial system because back then when the financial system is all centralized and right now, people got the idea to just use bitcoin as a mode of payment because of the decentralization and resulted for having a peer to peer transaction.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
maynguyen

Activity: 163

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 08:41:38 PM

Yes, bitcoin is created by human intelligence. It was designed for humans. And it really is growing and contributing to our lives so much. The benefits to us are enormous

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: