Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:41:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you believe bitcoin is the invention of the century?
Yes
No
Both
Not Sure

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is the invention of the century!  (Read 2986 times)
Butmayselche

Activity: 32
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 12:30:46 PM

new with bitcoin is all can use it. bitcoin open way to be used by all not like PayPal only supported by small countries and rich men control it.
i agree with you Bitcoin is the invention of the century.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
currencydesigner

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 12:43:54 PM

This blockchain based online currency is so secure. So I think it is a great invention. You can pay your bills and at the same time you can earn. This is the main benefits of Bitcoin, two way solution.We all want to make a second income source. Currently there are no other option then Bitcoin to make a income source. Looking to Bitcoin, many other cryptocurrency are coming to the market to make a option for people to make some extra money.Bitcoin is just the beginning.
sino22

Activity: 438
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 12:53:38 PM

Yes, bitcoin is created by human intelligence. It was designed for humans. And it really is growing and contributing to our lives so much. The benefits to us are enormous
it is true, the benefits of bitcoin for our lives are very profitable, with it bitcoin was the invention of people who are amazing to us all.
with the presence of bitcoin we can benefit quite well for our lives.
jayhawk1

Activity: 352
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 04:38:33 AM

Bitcoin for me gives a lot of convenience, bitcoin can not compete with the payment system, but its creation has really changed the lives of many people for the better and now they can give to their families.
Very true.Many people have investment and got much benefit. Now earning is become much easy because of bitcoin. You will have to hold your bitcoin for a longer time period because when you hold it for a long time then your invested money gets increased whenever the price of bitcoin gets higher and nowadays it’s price are much higher and soon it will cross $35 to $40000 USD in 2018. When it was launched its worth was just $0.08.
gakadem

Activity: 168
Merit: 106

No success in a short time

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 09:16:35 PM

I think yes, because bitcoin allows us to make transactions without any limit limits
and it is very useful for traders who transact with large amounts of money

spinno

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 09:27:45 PM

the benefits of bitcoin for our lives are very profitable, with it bitcoin was the invention of people who are amazing to us all.
with the presence of bitcoin we can benefit quite well for our lives.
Yes, bitcoin has changed the life of people because most of people are buying bitcoin or investing their money in it. This is a big reason so that life of people can be improved. Bitcoin is giving opportunities to more people to change their lifestyles and living standards. More profit can be earned by investing more money in bitcoins. Some people became millionaire because they invested their money at that time when most of people were unaware of it.
rodskee

Activity: 2366
Merit: 191

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 09:33:50 PM

Bitcoin was invented to disrupt "PayPal" because paypal was built on an idea of centralization which is not helping people from other countries. Yet, bitcoin has restored that very stolen idea of decentralization and freedom to the people. People are now using bitcoin all over the world because it's fast, secure, decentralized, and low fees in-terms of transferring value between two parties. Finally, but not least... Bitcoins has changed many people lives more than anything since the invention of the internet!

What is your thought about this? Share with us what you think. Smiley

Bitcoin changing my life not only because i get the goals become rich, Bitcoin change my life in a way i learn alot about the new modern technology, have more challenges how to gain being bitcoiner, i can't yet I achieved my goals in bitcoin but hoping this year become successful.

ihsanskanzaone

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 09:38:00 PM

yes I think so because this new century that has a payment system using online currency that users quite a lot and at the same time this money can be an investment tool because the price is very fast changing so that it can provide benefits for its users. Bitcoin also has a genuine exchange place in almost every country so of course bitcoin will be the online currency that will be accepted in many countries and is the discovery of this century that will greatly affect the lives of the people going forward.
aray80

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 02:51:07 AM

From my point of view, this can change how we perceive our finances! because some People now use bitcoin around the world because it is fast, safe, decentralized ...
Bondho Kompeni

Activity: 507
Merit: 250

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 03:16:11 AM

Yes true, I'm sure that the effect of bitcoin is bigger than android or smartphone, now everyone keeps looking for bitcoin because many are convinced the price one day can reach millions of dollars.

▄
                 ▄██▄
              ▄█████▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄█████▀█████▄
       █████▀░░▀█████
        ▀██▀░▄█▄░▀██▀
                █████
        ▄██▄░▀█▀░▄██▄
       █████▄░░▄█████
        ▀█████▄█████▀
           ▀████████▀
              ▀█████▀
                 ▀██▀
                    ▀
AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
beej

Activity: 476
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 10:40:14 AM

It surely is one great invention and innovation. It's popular and unique,
truly one of this century's greatest invention indeed. It's a life-changing
solution that adheres to the gaps, offers solutions, options and caters the
needs of businesses, finance, investments and the people. It's lucrative
and convenient. It's profit making capacity is revolutionary, globally this
triggered people's awareness of the importance in investing and trading.
Abidhussain 147

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 10:44:24 AM

yes bitcoin is the invention of the century. i think bitcoin is goes 1 million dollar in two years.
Capt00

Activity: 938
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 10:46:22 AM

Yes true, I'm sure that the effect of bitcoin is bigger than android or smartphone, now everyone keeps looking for bitcoin because many are convinced the price one day can reach millions of dollars.
Exactly that everyone getting involve in here really hoping for a better life. Bitcoin really gives us a comfortable life which everyone are wanting for. Though sometimes it could make us to think how it could be like this and give some doubt, but of what is happening right really gives us satisfactions.
cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 10:55:22 AM

Before the coming of bitcoin there has been difficulties in sending money from one place to another or from one person in this side to the other person at the other side. There was restrictions in doing transactions because of the centralized mode of the platform's that was in place like the PayPal and the banks it self. But the evolution and the idea behind bitcoin is to breeze that gap is a peer to peer means of exchange of value and bitcoin has made sending money or doing financial transactions across border very easy without any interference from any body because of bitcoin decentralized nature.
klim75

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 07:21:58 PM

I  agree with  that bitcoin has changed the lives of many people and it indeed is. A lot of people are earning a decent living because of bitcoin. It is also a great investment asset to many people like me. It is indeed the innovation of the decade for me.
omergstarik

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 07:39:21 PM

Yes.Bitcoin is a great invent.
It give a lot of opportunity.I think people try to understand how it works.Being rich is not dream right now

COINVEST ● Decentralized Stock Market for Crypto ● COIN TOKEN
Buy, Sell, Short Crypto // Create Personal Index Funds (http://coinve.st)
fattyforhire

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:11:06 PM
Merited by bitvelk (2)

The century has just begun, but at the moment bitcoin is one of the most important inventions of the world economy and financial system. I believe that when it finally penetrates into our world, it will become much more convenient, more functional, and, most importantly, safer. Robbery and fraud should be less. I hope so.
bncbnc

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 11:58:16 PM
Last edit: January 15, 2018, 12:16:10 AM by bncbnc

The century has just begun, but at the moment bitcoin is one of the most important inventions of the world economy and financial system. I believe that when it finally penetrates into our world, it will become much more convenient, more functional, and, most importantly, safer. Robbery and fraud should be less. I hope so.
I think that there is no doubt about this that bitcoin is the one of the most important invention of the century, Bitcoin is the need of day, specially in modern areas where people do not have enough time to visit shops and market, they feel it more convenient to use bitcoin for online shopping and their items on their door steps. So the use of bitcoin will be increasing from time to time as it is one of the superb invention of this century.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
btcluisdiki

Activity: 448

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 03:42:34 AM

I think that there is no doubt about this that bitcoin is the one of the most important invention of the century, Bitcoin is the need of day, specially in modern areas where people do not have enough time to visit shops and market, they feel it more convenient to use bitcoin for online shopping and their items on their door steps. So the use of bitcoin will be increasing from time to time as it is one of the superb invention of this century.

I would agree that bitcoin is one of the best invention of the century as this had helped a lot of people in the  world in terms of greater profit from their investments. It's market price value had reached beyond heights comparing it with flat currencies and the no.1 cryptocurrency to achieve greater  opportunities to mankind.
Anniee123

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 04:03:20 AM

Bitcoin has changed the world and it has changed us, and blockchain technology has become the mainstream of corporate research, and we have benefited from cryptocurrency.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: