Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 01:23:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you believe bitcoin is the invention of the century?
Yes
No
Both
Not Sure

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is the invention of the century!  (Read 2998 times)
szpalata

Activity: 686
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 04:39:05 AM

Bitcoin has changed the world and it has changed us, and blockchain technology has become the mainstream of corporate research, and we have benefited from cryptocurrency.

It's quite not far from the invention of the century if it is not the invention of the century because bitcoin has addressed our financial freedom in the best of ways that nothing could have and has liberated many around the world from the oppression of banking rules and regulations through it's decentralized blockchain.
sohel436290

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 05:22:05 AM

Yes, I Think That Bitcoin is the invention of the century & I believe That More invention Coming is coming soon. that's why I believe that from my heart, which country already accept Bitcoin, there a part of the invention. this bitcoin was discovered in the past & develop as it is today and be a bitcoin develop as it is now more than better. once upon a time  Bitcoin will change the world for more better also for all. I can't wait til everyone uses it so I already used that & happy with Bitcoin. At present time some countries have banned the use of bitcoin I will say for there, they should accept Bitcoin. 
akkocoin

Activity: 117
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 07:47:36 AM

I also do agree with the statement that "Bitcoin is the invention of the century!" and blockchain technology has the advantages of transaction autonomy, regulatory costs savings, excellent confidentiality and security, and its birth was even considered the fourth industrial revolution.
De Suga09

Activity: 352
Merit: 125

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 07:50:49 AM

Bitcoin was invented to disrupt "PayPal" because paypal was built on an idea of centralization which is not helping people from other countries. Yet, bitcoin has restored that very stolen idea of decentralization and freedom to the people. People are now using bitcoin all over the world because it's fast, secure, decentralized, and low fees in-terms of transferring value between two parties. Finally, but not least... Bitcoins has changed many people lives more than anything since the invention of the internet!

What is your thought about this? Share with us what you think. Smiley

Oh this is on point. I can't agree more. Bitcoin is a great invention. This is a great help to financial transactions and this has been changing a lot of lives but hopefully for the better. May this continue to develop and improve our society as well.
cryptolerant

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 08:00:06 AM

Bitcoin has changed the world and it has changed us, and blockchain technology has become the mainstream of corporate research, and we have benefited from cryptocurrency.

It's quite not far from the invention of the century if it is not the invention of the century because bitcoin has addressed our financial freedom in the best of ways that nothing could have and has liberated many around the world from the oppression of banking rules and regulations through it's decentralized blockchain.

That can be argued but I believe we will all accept that blockchain was the most awaited revolution in the financial system finally against neo liberal unfair economy. all our hope that blockchain will fix the unfairness of the capitalism which takes its powers from centralized economy.
xitrum

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 08:03:49 AM

I think so. Bitcoin is like inventing the internet and electricity. That changes the world. Changing human thinking about money, crypto is a potential market. And it's pretty new

BlazingBlack_Dragon

Activity: 102
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 08:09:50 AM

At the moment, Bitcoin is the most revolutionary invention of the 2000's. This is the "revolution" in the monetary system that will again redistribute wealth to the masses.

Normally, wars (e.g. world wars) levels the playing field between the have's and the have not's. They all lose something during a war.

Bitcoin is the start of the financial war.

Governments and financial institutions will not give up this war without a fight!
Vin183~

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 08:13:55 AM

yes, because the bitcoin of all people in this world has a life that changes. become more sophisticated, become more advanced and so on
mr.bitcoin2k17

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 08:29:38 AM

Bitcoin was invented to disrupt "PayPal" because paypal was built on an idea of centralization which is not helping people from other countries. Yet, bitcoin has restored that very stolen idea of decentralization and freedom to the people. People are now using bitcoin all over the world because it's fast, secure, decentralized, and low fees in-terms of transferring value between two parties. Finally, but not least... Bitcoins has changed many people lives more than anything since the invention of the internet!

What is your thought about this? Share with us what you think. Smiley

Surely bitcoin is one of the most important inventions for now, but, man, it's only 2018. We have 82 years ahead, it's too early to call bitcoin the invention of the century
jpespa

Activity: 294
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 08:48:38 AM

Not only the people's lives have been changed by the bitcoin but also the businesses' lives as well since bitcoin has become widely accepted through online transactions. That's why many people believe bitcoin even though there are always movement in it price.

Timok Abiodun

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 08:49:03 AM

It is indeed the invention of the century

Makes it a lot easier to transact and transfer funds.

Even more better, safer and fastest.

Also the transfer rates and charges are flexible
And reasonable.

nicko122

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:08:39 AM

Of course, bitcoin changed the financial component of the investment. This is something new in this area. The convenience of a decentralized scheme can not be denied. Therefore, bitcoin becomes more popular.
Genosx

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 03:10:35 PM

Yes it is the invention of the century because it is invested in the 20th century for its to be a currency in the internet and it is what we called a cryptocurrency.
Bitcoin has a many uses in our present century we can uses it in any kind of investment in the cyber world and it can also be use for buying or trading for you to earn a high amount of money everyday and earn a passive income.
SW33T

Activity: 49

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 03:40:39 PM

The community itself is only the first step. Wait until the 21 million units get mined then you can call it the invention of the century. Good for people like you that think Bitcoin will have a positive impact on people's lives in the next years! Give it time and who knows, this will be the invention post-modern times!
faatipoke

Activity: 321

Token That Will Transform The Venture Capital Mark

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 05:00:23 PM

I think internet is the most imprtant invention of all humankind in the last century. It changed all our social and business lives. New generation does not have any idea of living without internet. I can not imagine an office, which has desks without desktop or laptop computers. Internet also changed commercial ideas, and shopping. People get used online shopping, therefore stores are closing because online shopping is more profitable for companies.

Now we are having the second phase, internet did all above things except payments. We still used central banks cash until now, even online banking and paypal systems are used by government issued fiat money. If this crpyptocurrency revolution will be succesful, our children will think that using fiat money is stupid idea. How internet and emails affected sending letters and made them obsolute, bitcoin and cryptocurrencies will make the same thing to the banks.

HostiletermitE

Activity: 33

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 05:02:21 PM

I agree and as one famous advocate of Bitcoin said, this breakthrough is of the same level or could even be bigger than the internet.. People were bashing at the internet in the late 90s and look at it now..
ekinwe

Activity: 32

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 05:08:00 PM

a new world is under construction internet is the first brick and bitcoin is the second brick  Wink
icanscript

Activity: 686
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 05:09:01 PM

I can not call blockade the greatest invention of ours, let alone the last century. But one can definitely state that decentralized systems will change the world.
This is a very important invention, entailing many changes in our lives.
moetimas

Activity: 221

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 05:23:26 PM

it is true, bitcoin can be regarded as the invention of this century. Bitcoin will be the digital currency for the world because of its decentralized ones. this is very real, its existence has helped so many people to achieve financial freedom, and the main thing is to make the transaction easier, faster and able to penetrate the boundaries without many rules.
m1c0

Activity: 148
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 10:06:33 PM

Yes I can agree that bitcoin/blockchain technology is probably the "best" invention since the Internet. We can't tell where it will go and how it changes our everyday life but everyone knows
decentralization is becoming more and more important. It's still a young century so we cannot expect bitcoin to be THE invention of the century but one of the main inventions.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: