Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 03:54:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you believe bitcoin is the invention of the century?
Yes
No
Both
Not Sure

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is the invention of the century!  (Read 2988 times)
synapsisxxx

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Decentralization shall be the end of the Old World

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 07:21:49 PM

The century has just begun per se, if you are willing to observe from the viewpoint of time, so there is much more room for exciting prospects.

But yeah,  bitcoin might be the best till now as it has also paved a way for parallel economy that is now attracting the attention of the economy stronghold that is fiat. It has propagated the idea of decentralization which I think might be more important in the long term.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Palmaper

Activity: 170
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:50:10 PM

Rather it is the underlying technology of bitcoin, the blockchain, which could be considered the invention of the century, because in reality the minds that conceived it are so advanced that the world is barely beginning to discover all the potential uses it has.

OOOBTC.com ●  Crypto Trading Is Now Rewarding
▬▬ ●  ●  Daily incentives, Awesome bonuses, Incredible support ●  ● (https://www.ooobtc.com)
bayong

Activity: 197

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 12:25:26 AM

I Agree with that!Bitcoin the invention of the century!A lot of people using bitcoin now are living in a nice way.They're life changes in terms of financial.It is indeed a big help to us.
adsadsx

Activity: 199

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:44:51 AM

Bitcoin is the currency that solves many problems that people want. That is the freedom, decentralization, control of financial resources. It surpassed paypal, becoming the largest virtual currency ever. It applies the technology of the future, it is the standard of the future currency so can call it the invention of the century.

Bitcoin, in a more professional but easy-to-understand way, is decentralized and can not be tampered with, and naturally has a trust mechanism to encrypt digital money systems. In Bitcoin, a decentralized distributed ledger currency system, your money really belongs to you, as long as you keep your Bitcoin wallet key, anyone, any organization, any country can not plunder your property. This is the invention of the century!
Blondy12

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:55:35 AM

For me bitcoin is the key to success, created not only for investors but to those who longed to have a decent job and working at home. Everytime i talked to my wife who is one of the luckiest person to ne involved in bitcoin world. Our conversation everyday ended up always about bitcoin on how happy she is and keep on telling me that bitcoin for her is an answered prayer.
Skyshark

Activity: 505

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 03:13:30 AM

Bitcoin was invented to disrupt "PayPal" because paypal was built on an idea of centralization which is not helping people from other countries. Yet, bitcoin has restored that very stolen idea of decentralization and freedom to the people. People are now using bitcoin all over the world because it's fast, secure, decentralized, and low fees in-terms of transferring value between two parties. Finally, but not least... Bitcoins has changed many people lives more than anything since the invention of the internet!

What is your thought about this? Share with us what you think. Smiley

I think I have to agree that bitcoin is the invention of the century, actually I think this could be the most important thing that people have ever invented, it actually helped peopl in various aspects of life, one good example is as simple as payment transactions, this is quite simple but there are countries that are really enjoying the convinience of not standing in long lines, I mean, who wouldnt like that?. That is just a simple example, there are lots more out there and people are actually enjoying it now.

neonshium

Activity: 1134
Merit: 515

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:31:04 AM

Yes! Yes! Yes! Bitcoin has beem the perfect invention of the century for me! If and only if given a chance to make bitcoin legal, it would surely a big thing to look forward for!
Definitely there will be a shine in the star of this century as it have this amazing thing at the start. And we all hope this will lead till the end of this century that the next generations will be giving examples of this bitcoin. And this will happen, you will come to know in coming some years when everything will be converted in system of bitcoins. That will be a golden time I suppose.
nightfury

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:49:39 AM

Bitcoin is the next breakthrough invention next to internet because bitcoin does not only dominate in the the cryptoworld but has also changed people's perception on their economic and financial status.

██████████████████████ ▀▄ Platio ▄▀ ██████████████████████
[TELEGRAM]│Smart Banking Ecosystem for crypto, fiat and│[FACEBOOK]
[TWITTER] │stocks, based on EOS blockchain technology │ [MEDIUM]
endlings

Activity: 90
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:47:14 AM

Bitcoin is the currency that solves many problems that people want. That is the freedom, decentralization, control of financial resources. It surpassed paypal, becoming the largest virtual currency ever. It applies the technology of the future, it is the standard of the future currency so can call it the invention of the century.
Yes, to a certain extent, bitcoin has changed our perception that it allows us to trade away from those legal currencies, to avoid some state surveillance, to do something we do not want to do in a country . For example, to avoid taxes and fees payable in foreign countries to buy electronic products
alfstep

Activity: 308
Merit: 128

Here I come! Again!

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 11:02:21 AM

Bitcoin is the next breakthrough invention next to internet because bitcoin does not only dominate in the the cryptoworld but has also changed people's perception on their economic and financial status.

Definitely! Bitcoin is the invention of the century after internet of course. We see so much innovation in ICO thank to blockchain technology. And I believe there will be a lot more in the future.

Most people benefitting from it, but most beginner trader suffer losses as well and decide to stay away from crypto Grin
All they need to do is learn enough

sana gull

Activity: 176
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:23:52 PM

I Agree with that!Bitcoin the invention of the century!A lot of people using bitcoin now are living in a nice way.They're life changes in terms of financial.It is indeed a big help to us.
Yes that is right to say that bitcoin is the invention of the century, In fact bitcoin is now going to change our whole payment system, a new era of online currency is taking place of fiat currency, Bitcoin will be the one and only currency of the world having same value everywhere. People will be using it without changing it into any other fiat currency.
dificanovi

Activity: 812
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:44:07 PM

Bitcoin was invented to disrupt "PayPal" because paypal was built on an idea of centralization which is not helping people from other countries. Yet, bitcoin has restored that very stolen idea of decentralization and freedom to the people. People are now using bitcoin all over the world because it's fast, secure, decentralized, and low fees in-terms of transferring value between two parties. Finally, but not least... Bitcoins has changed many people lives more than anything since the invention of the internet!

bitcoin is created very useful for people who know it. bitcoin free from government regulations and banks, bitcoin stand-alone. bitcoin has many advantages and benefits for people who get it.
people who have joined their bitcoin lives have changed for the better, for example me who has felt the happiness of my income with bitcoin.

zefirka26

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:49:43 PM

Я дoлгo пpиcмaтpивaлacь к кpиптoвaлютe. Bce гaдaлa, мoжнo ли нa нeй зapaбoтaть. Кoнeчнo, к зapaбoткy пpиcтyпилa нe cpaзy, тaк кaк былo мнoгo coмнeний и вoпpocoв. Я cтaлa coбиpaть инфopмaцию, пpoчитaлa в ceти, чтo пpeдcтaвляeт coбoй этa дeятeльнocть. И oднaжды пoнялa, чтo paбoтa этa дoвoльнo пepcпeктивнaя, и имeeт мнoгo пoлoжитeльныx мoмeнтoв.

makolz26

Activity: 714
Merit: 254

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 03:32:58 PM

bitcoin is created very useful for people who know it. bitcoin free from government regulations and banks, bitcoin stand-alone. bitcoin has many advantages and benefits for people who get it.
people who have joined their bitcoin lives have changed for the better, for example me who has felt the happiness of my income with bitcoin.
Yes, it is really the great innovation of all time and people loves it for almost a decade, we are indeed in a world now full of hopes because of having a cryptocurrency. I am so overwhelmed and praised with what bitcoin has become so far especially to the one who invented this stuff as it really change the life of many people.
Hmei777

Activity: 119

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 04:45:11 PM

I am willing to bet that there is going to be a better invention this century.
Let's make a bet... if there is going to be something better this century you will pay me 1 BTC.If not I will pay you 2 BTC.
As a disclaimer I was born in 87. Wink.

Bitcoin is, at the moment, the best attempt to solve the Bizantine problem: none could come up with a better solution.

I've always argued that when speaking of the Byzantine problem the first thing that comes into my mind is a 51% attack rather coordination.

As for inventions...I could live without a mobile phone, a computer, facebook or paypal as I did in the past ... but a fridge? That would be a problem.
In the last century probably the greatest ones were vaccines but nobody talks about them while they did save millions from death.
for me bitcoin is the invention of this century which greatly helps its users with the presence of bitcoin itself. as for me bitcoin is the best, i think you all agree with my opinion.
Xzhyte

Activity: 218
Merit: 101

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 05:19:29 PM

Maybe its the best invention in the field of finance. I mean, there's a lot of other great invention in other fields, specially on medicine, agriculture and astronomy. Bitcoin is a great invention, it helped many people earn money, it has also made many people millionaires. It revolutionized the way we think about making money transactions and made it easier, faster and more convenient. If Satoshi would ever reveal himself, I bet he's worthy of a nobel price.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [     CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH      ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper     ||   BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD   ||     One Pager 
Telegram      Facebook      Twitter      [[     TOKEN SALE is LIVE     ]]      Medium      Youtube      Reddit
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 05:50:38 PM

Maybe its the best invention in the field of finance. I mean, there's a lot of other great invention in other fields, specially on medicine, agriculture and astronomy. Bitcoin is a great invention, it helped many people earn money, it has also made many people millionaires. It revolutionized the way we think about making money transactions and made it easier, faster and more convenient. If Satoshi would ever reveal himself, I bet he's worthy of a nobel price.
I think OP should be saying that the Blockchain Technology is the best invention of the century rather than Bitcoin because Bitcoin is the product of the blockchain technology

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
ufalo3

Activity: 462

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 06:30:15 AM

I do agree with the statement that "Bitcoin is the invention of the century!" but I feel it should be more proper if you call as an invention of the decade and not century. However, I don't agree with that thought that the idea of bitcoin is stolen from Paypal because is not a crypto currency and it doesn't have a inherent value. It is just a payment facilitator and nothing else.

Blockchain technology has taken the idea of a free world currency and it's how bitcoin was built. The decentralized and anonymous currency free from country restriction. However, there are few governments and specially banks are after bitcoin because they think bitcoin can destroy their business. So we are receiving organized attacks from them to bring the price down.

Thirdly, I do agree with the statement that, bitcoin has changed the lives of many and it indeed is. A lot of people are earning a decent living because of bitcoin. It is also a great investment asset to many people like me. It is indeed the innovation of the decade for me.

You wrote here the right words (I mean those ones about the invention of the decade not the century). However, I suppose it was exactly Bitcoin that started the new era of blockchain technologies.
oiucoin

Activity: 94
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 06:35:08 AM

As far as I know, bitcoin is a great invention for me. Its appearance marks the emergence of cryptocurrencies. It is because bitcoin has opened an encrypted market and digital transactions have taken place.
idgaf007

Activity: 126
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 02:09:09 AM

Sure is, Definately a world changing technology we may not see mass adoption a year from now but I know it will be soon. Owning bitcoin is like participating in the advocacy of being free from financial slavery. I really hope we succeed in the future.

●  ▌█  Dbrain - AI happens  |  Sign up for Alpha  █▐  ●
A blockchain platform to collectively build AI apps
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: