Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:44:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you believe bitcoin is the invention of the century?
Yes
No
Both
Not Sure

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is the invention of the century!  (Read 2986 times)
Keeminakar

Activity: 299
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 06:51:32 PM

I initially got acquainted with bitcoin as an incredible technological invention that can change the world in its usual sense. And I'm sure he's up to the task.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
raguelFOG

Activity: 87
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 06:54:59 PM

Yes I am agree with you, I think the most thing to know is blockchain, bitcoin are the product of blockchain. I will say that they are will very hard to overcome by other invention.
Glutius

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:02:02 PM

I think bitcoin is as brilliant an invention as a phone or a computer. I would love to see this genius (or geniuses) create a digital currency. It's really amazing.

Olega252

Activity: 560

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 09:10:30 AM

I think bitcoin is as brilliant an invention as a phone or a computer. I would love to see this genius (or geniuses) create a digital currency. It's really amazing.

Yes, so it is fascinating, I think that bitcoin will replace not only paypall but all Fiat, I like the idea of ​​the future, remember Satosh's whitepaper

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
andregunawan1

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:11:58 AM

I'm sure bitcoin is home to my future. bitcoin is very useful for the world i am sure bitcoin will increase and bitcoin will be no1 in the world
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:15:52 AM

Yes, so it is fascinating, I think that bitcoin will replace not only paypall but all Fiat, I like the idea of ​​the future, remember Satosh's whitepaper
Bitcoin got a fixed and low amount of supply and it is only million and not billions so how you are going to plan for the sustainability of bitcoin if there will be a lot of demand from the people around the world then bitcoin will just become even more volatile and the price will change more often that will lead to chaos so i don't think that it is a good idea to just wish that bitcoin will replace fiat.
darkangel

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:20:48 AM

bitcoin for me gives a lot of convenience, bitcoin very fast in transactions between countries and with low cost. because of the many advantages that make bitcoin so bitcoin as the best effort in this century
I think the new blockchain is the invention of the century. Blockchain is not just for Bitcoin. Blockchain is the technology behind, ensuring Bitcoin and other Cryptcurrency currencies. Blockchain is a trusted ledger that everyone can check out, but no one has the sole control.
rext

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:31:07 AM

bitcoin for me gives a lot of convenience, bitcoin very fast in transactions between countries and with low cost. because of the many advantages that make bitcoin so bitcoin as the best effort in this century
I think bitcoin is not the best. Many followers have advantages over bitcoin like ETH. I think the biggest advantage of bitcoin is the limited amount, only 21 million bitcoin. Bitcoin will not be depreciated
lamcouz

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:33:00 AM

Bitcoin is not an ideal currency. Firstly, many countries have established a ban on bitcoin. Secondly, it is high volatility. Any major deal can compromise the growth or decline of Bitcoin. Third, there are very few stores that accept Bitcoin. We can not make purchases everywhere, paying with Bitcoins. This is quite difficult to do.
OrangeSeller

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 06:40:19 AM

Definitely! It changed the whole financial structure!
It already changed and still it is changing the old ways. Actually this is one form of modernization and believe me this will just made the whole world new. The financial systems are just being upgraded and things are changing their ways.

Payment methods are just being updated and new forms of fast and easier systems are just taking up the charge. So yes, this is the impact of bitcoins on our finical structure.
boksoon

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:29:45 AM

Bitcoin was invented to disrupt "PayPal" because paypal was built on an idea of centralization which is not helping people from other countries. Yet, bitcoin has restored that very stolen idea of decentralization and freedom to the people. People are now using bitcoin all over the world because it's fast, secure, decentralized, and low fees in-terms of transferring value between two parties. Finally, but not least... Bitcoins has changed many people lives more than anything since the invention of the internet!

What is your thought about this? Share with us what you think. Smiley

almost Every year invention of people are going to be  High Technology almost all are quick processing Fastest and Easiest Transaction like JET PLANE in a real story, Bitcoin is one of the new high technology invention that aim to serve to all people in the world become hassle free. 
shaheer001

Activity: 1274

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 07:35:02 AM

Yes Bitcoin is great invention and  will say it a gift from GOD. so must participate in this great and huge community of Bitcoin and change your future.

bajigur894784

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:50:46 AM

Yeah.. The era of technological digitization has given birth to Bitcoin as an exciting new currency for the world community. It is an alternative to complementing the needs of financial transactions at a global level that craves ease, efficiency and security.

Bitcoin is mentioned as a new miracle. From the computer system mathematical program code, Bitcoin then manages to become a universal currency.
Lintel

Activity: 638
Merit: 300

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 08:00:29 AM

yes I agree, for me it is best invention of the century because it is  agreat opportunity for people especially like us who are less fortunate. We can earn money by just using our phone and internet. No need to spend money or capital inorder to join. it is just like wirkig partime but staying at home while earning. the transaction is great.
mia khalifa

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 12:06:00 PM

I think bitcoin is better and better than some currencies, and I think bitcoin trading is very profitable because the increase is very clear and transparent all because of the high demand process and from a very limited total supply, in contrast to some currencies that others that are still not open and transparent.
thenameisjay

Activity: 462

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 12:26:41 PM

Invention of the year, yes, but not the best invention to invest on. To be honest, bitcoins have still a long way to go to be the very best coin out there. But then again, there's no absolutely perfect coin. It is a great invention, but it still has room for growth specially in the rate of transfer.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
act now

Activity: 166
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 12:56:46 PM

I do not think that bitcoin is the invention of the century. Yes, it has advanced blockchain technology and good growth prospects. But there are also much more useful inventions, first of all, in the field of health care.
lukeclick

Activity: 164

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 03:47:42 PM

Bitcoin and the blockchain technology are revolutionary and this is evident with the amount of adoption of the blockchain technology and bitcoin, it will only grow further.
Chaelbrin

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 03:55:51 PM

Nope, wa cant say that thing this early cause thway csn kill all of armie
jayveerastrullo

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 04:01:58 PM

Bitcoin is not an invention but an innovation of other payment system. Using bitcoin it is safer to negotiate with others if you are really vigilante. Maybe just an invention/innovation of the decade.

❤   humancoin   ❤ (https://www.humancoin.net/)
Join our whitelist!
█A new era of charity █
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: