Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 02:30:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you believe bitcoin is the invention of the century?
Yes
No
Both
Not Sure

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is the invention of the century!  (Read 2988 times)
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:46:38 AM

I don't think it qualifies as the invention of the century, but the blockchain accountability and the distributed data processing and consensus mechanisms are definitely a big bonus to the computer world. Bitcoin is one application of the blockchain it of course has many other uses but the financial advantage it has presented is a blessing for most of us.
Bitcoin is indeed an innovation and a great invention. It truly changes the world, because of its advantages, it's helpful and very useful. It's not only profitable, but it also contributes to the well-being of the society. It's a blessing and provides comfort and convenience. Making transactions faster, it has no chargebacks, it's cheap, and it's private as you want it to be.

A new discovery that I think is very beneficial for many people at this time because everyone is using the internet network quickly.
Yup it is a really great tool for all of the people to use it because they are all spending their time in the internet and if they are going to use bitcoin to make payments or do remittances for their loved ones from the other part of the world then it will be so quick because just a few minutes then they will receive it completely which is an awesome thing for the people who love sharing their money and sending it to their loved ones.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cryptobucs

Activity: 77
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:47:53 AM

I believed on that as bitcoin gave a big impact worlwide. Its popularity increases day by day. Gave lots of opportunities to mankind. Having bitcoin on our everyday life gives us easy, cheaper and fast transactions when paying goods and services as well as sending money to families on the other countries.
troglobait

Activity: 154
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:49:22 AM

I think that the invention of the century is yet to come) I hope cryptology will contribute to the rapid development of mankind)
DPrillio

Activity: 693
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:57:53 AM

I don't think it qualifies as the invention of the century, but the blockchain accountability and the distributed data processing and consensus mechanisms are definitely a big bonus to the computer world. Bitcoin is one application of the blockchain it of course has many other uses but the financial advantage it has presented is a blessing for most of us.
Bitcoin is indeed an innovation and a great invention. It truly changes the world, because of its advantages, it's helpful and very useful. It's not only profitable, but it also contributes to the well-being of the society. It's a blessing and provides comfort and convenience. Making transactions faster, it has no chargebacks, it's cheap, and it's private as you want it to be.
Yes, bitcoin is a new form of money invented from our latest technology to transact without the control of other party and I think this are just the preparation of the world's new generation because I know blockchain system for now is not yet fully optimize due to the fact that our world is not yest ready that crypto will be fully implemented and this is because our world is not yet totally interconnected in all corners in the world. But I believe that in the near future the universal money is from crypto.

V1saya

Activity: 1050
Merit: 508

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:00:45 AM

I haven't tracked and think about it but absolutely a decentralized and black and white blockchain is one of the best. It would be more outstanding if fees will become cheaper and network stabilizes smoothly in order to completely rule out the likes of Paypal.
btc78

Activity: 2492
Merit: 212

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:18:04 AM

Bitcoin was invented to disrupt "PayPal" because paypal was built on an idea of centralization which is not helping people from other countries. Yet, bitcoin has restored that very stolen idea of decentralization and freedom to the people. People are now using bitcoin all over the world because it's fast, secure, decentralized, and low fees in-terms of transferring value between two parties. Finally, but not least... Bitcoins has changed many people lives more than anything since the invention of the internet!

What is your thought about this? Share with us what you think. Smiley

Seems like the commentors is more disclaimers than bitcoin supporters huh?lol but no matter what they say my support for this cryptocoin will always there,from price growth and falls,i believe thay this is not just an invention of the century,instead its phenomenal,bitcoin will be the first currency to be used worldwide in any step of the way

Caesar Cung

Activity: 181
Merit: 10

Industry 4.0 is called Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 08:18:51 AM

Bitcoin was invented to disrupt "PayPal" because paypal was built on an idea of centralization which is not helping people from other countries. Yet, bitcoin has restored that very stolen idea of decentralization and freedom to the people. People are now using bitcoin all over the world because it's fast, secure, decentralized, and low fees in-terms of transferring value between two parties. Finally, but not least... Bitcoins has changed many people lives more than anything since the invention of the internet!

Seems like the commentors is more disclaimers than bitcoin supporters huh?lol but no matter what they say my support for this cryptocoin will always there,from price growth and falls,i believe thay this is not just an invention of the century,instead its phenomenal,bitcoin will be the first currency to be used worldwide in any step of the way
Honestly my friend, if you are asking these kinds of questions, you should not be putting money into this. Your pursuit of knowledge is admirable. Imagine you went to purchase a car and had absolutely no idea what an engine, wheels, and steel or aluminum were. That is where you are right now. Take some time and do some research. Get into the market when you are informed and you will be much happier. To make another analogy, It's like playing an instrument. The first time you pick it up you will be laughably terrible, but if you keep at it you will get a little better every day. You need to learn how to play a few songs before you start writing your own.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
farukahmed

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:24:31 AM

Back in a few decade ago bitcoin was only thinking of it's inventor then bitcoin finally introduced to mankind and it's become state of art invention which is revolution to trading systems. Crypto currency has become wonder technology even back in a decade ago peoples could only imagine having this technology in their hand so it's obvious that bitcoin is invention of modern revolution. It a long time to stay in our life.

∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎   BlockMembers.io   ∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎
|▌ THE FUTURE OF HOME BUILDING IS HERE ▐|
Arwinkim

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 08:30:09 AM

You are right! But it's more than that! Bitcoin disrupt expensive tradition banking system to send and receive money everywhere. It is even cheaper, safer, and still traceable in the blockchain. Besides, Bitcoin is extremely applicable to help business owners and customers to make transaction. The whole world should be informed about this Bitcoin in order to make it more demandable.
jops

Activity: 132

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:39:32 AM

Yes its true bitcoin is the invention of the century. Because this is the solution to help poor county and people around the world. I think this are just the preparation of the world's new generation, because blockchain system for now is not yet fully optimize due to the fact that our world is not yet ready. Maybe Crypto will be fully implemented if our world will totally interconnected in all corners in the world.
boynamnhi

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:14:04 AM

The level of science and technology evolves with the increasing demand of people and the Internet is obviously playing an important role in meeting the needs of people in the best way. Bitcoin is based on the Internet to provide a way to pay for human bills perfectly. It can be said that when using Bitcoin to make transactions easy, quickly save time and taxes and security issues are guaranteed. Bitcoin has discovered and reinforced some of the limitations in the process of dodging it more and more perfectly.
Bitcoin is also considered a commodity for investors to accumulate and buy - sell for profit.
It can be said that the birth of Bitcoin makes people more civilized and modern. In other words Bitcoin is a great invention of the century.
Sar elok

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:50:10 AM

Bitcoin is created not to destroy or interfere with the other. Bitcoin created to memandirikan and ease of kesemrawutan during this time. Whether shopping online or set up save money themselves.
Angelic T

Activity: 122

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 11:04:01 AM

I totally agree that Bitcoin is and will remain the invention of the century. The idea of this digital currency is amazing. The way Bitcoin has helped to make transactions easier and faster is all too great. Bitcoin is indeed the new generation and we should all embrace it.
saiful1234

Activity: 68

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 11:27:50 AM

Yes, bitcoin is the invention of the century.It truly  changes the world, because of it's advantages, it's helpful and very useful. I think is very beneficial for many people  at this time because everyone is using the internet network quickly.
Heartseed

Activity: 82

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 12:15:21 PM

As for now, it is a Yes! Since having bitcoin used into Money transaction in many countries through the use of bitcoin and internet which is much more easier and much more reliable in transaction compared to the different system used. it is a new invention and for the time right know it is the best invention for the century and it could be for know is the most amazing system as for now. If new coin possibly or new system other than bitcoin that surpass bitcoin then it is good but right now. Bitcoin is the invention for the century.
4rzun4

Activity: 620
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 12:18:41 PM

Could be also, and true as you say if the bitcoin of discovery in this century that attracted many people interest.
nara1892

Activity: 1568
Merit: 654

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 12:38:48 PM

bitcoin is remarkable, and the most remarkable of the bitcoin is the block chain that makes everything transparent and easy to trace, and also the limited supply, in the future this is very important in order to avoid inflation.
bitcoin can do what the banks do, but banks can't doing all that bitcoin can do.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
xraisers

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 05:29:26 PM

definitely yes, Bitcoin is decentralized money where people use it more easy and more convenient because of the low fees. Bitcoin helps a lot of lifes to be change especially in the physical aspects. It leads people to end the poverty and lead to happy and great life. Bitcoin are made because of the people who is not free or enough free to use some currency and it is so worth it because today bitcoin is used by many people who wants to end poverty.
rose9696

Activity: 770

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 05:39:19 PM

I think that the invention of the century is yet to come) I hope cryptology will contribute to the rapid development of mankind)

I agree with your opinion. Actually bitcoin is a very good idea but it still does not help too much for everyone. On the contrary, it also helps criminals to buy weapons and illegal substances. That has really put at risk some countries around the world. Bitcoin needs to improve a lot so it can become a great invention.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
tvtoan1994

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 05:43:07 PM

As of now i would say yes because of its out pouring popularity and increasing demand on bitcoin and its global impact causes panics on governments but maybe theres still more brilliant idea that will come up and make the worl up side down.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: