Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:49:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: why many ico launch with ETH ?  (Read 20228 times)
ashu711 (OP)

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 11:26:09 AM

Many ICO launch payment gateway choice ETH. any other crypto coins why not use in ico payment gateway.

╭═══════════════════   PETLIFE  ═══════════════════╮
│   Blockchain in veterinary medicine  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 578

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 11:33:05 AM

Many ICO launch payment gateway choice ETH.
countless!

any other crypto coins why not use in ico payment gateway.
if you mean as payment, then i don't know. maybe they want ETH tokens more than others. but there have been cases where they asked for bitcoin too.

if you mean as the platform to develop their crap and call it ICO then it is just because there are so many other ICOs that they can just copy. it is at a point where creating one is very easy. you don't need to do much work and also if you say "we are using ETH platform" it looks better compared to saying you use something else. because nobody cares about the project itself. everyone looks at the cover and judge the book by it Wink

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
Velkro
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1014

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 11:51:13 AM

Many ICO launch payment gateway choice ETH. any other crypto coins why not use in ico payment gateway.
Its probably best suited for it.
Nontheless, its mostly scams, be very carefull investing in "ICO"'s.
I understand Bitcoin 100%, i only invest in things i understand.
Maveth13

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 12:13:09 PM

There are some ICOs that uses waves. But ethereum’s flexible, extensible blockchain system makes it relatively easy for developers to build and launch their own DApps, DAOs and crypto-assets.
necromastery

Activity: 1414
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2017, 12:28:00 PM

Many ICO launch payment gateway choice ETH.
Because eth isn't like bitcoin that take a long time to be confirmed and even if the fee's small laso many of them using ethereum platform to create ethereum token as new coins.
any other crypto coins why not use in ico payment gateway.
Mostly because they didn't want to use it. The price isn't stable yet and the coins is still young is one of so many possibilities.
emberbekas
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 12:39:43 PM

Yes, too many ICO's today because there's no regulation regarding it. This gives a chance for bad people to exploit it by offered fake ICO's, so be very careful. Why many ICO's use ETH? I guess it is caused by the fact that ETH itself is a pioner in ICO with its success story.

johnsm79

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

trade.io - Join the Trading Revolution

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2017, 12:42:29 PM

Yes, too many ICO's today because there's no regulation regarding it. ..... I guess it is caused by the fact that ETH itself is a pioner in ICO with its success story.

I would guess both of the above.. But mostly because Ethereum makes things easier done and at the same time more secure.

Is the people launching them that makes it difficult and un-trusted.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  TRADE.IO       ║     WHITEPAPER  •  ANN THREAD  •  TELEGRAM     ║     JOIN THE TRADING REVOLUTION
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
sumangs

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 12:47:09 PM

I think ethereum is more affordable than bitcoin and it is easily to count the minimum ethereum offering rather than in bitcoin. The minimum for almost ICOs is 0.01, imagine if bitcoin is used then it would take more decimal places to get minimum and I think there is an additional fee for it so it could be a hard time for small investors to invest using bitcoins so the ICO prefers ethereum.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 598

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 12:48:29 PM

ETH is faster and that's why many ICO's are choosing ETH as the payment choice for their investors. There are some Waves and other preferred coin and majority chooses bitcoin and eth at the same time. We know that these two are on the top so people preferred to choose these coins for those people that wants to join their ICO and get some tokens.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
chairul.muttaqin

Activity: 213
Merit: 100

CCS - join the REVOLUTION in service

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 12:53:36 PM

Yes, too many ICO's today because there's no regulation regarding it. This gives a chance for bad people to exploit it by offered fake ICO's, so be very careful. Why many ICO's use ETH? I guess it is caused by the fact that ETH itself is a pioner in ICO with its success story.
ethereum wrote in history as pioneer of successful ICO, not only that reason. because ethereum has better features if we seeing in several side of aspects.
commonly ICO 's scam don't give details proyek, don't give road map or etc. their whitepaper is also have bad descriptions project.

lobo13hf

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 12:54:36 PM

beside of those nonsense answer above. many ICO launch with ETH because they could simply create smart contract, deploy it, and it's ready to use. Unlike with bitcoin, ETH have the capability to enable someone to create blockchain asset called token. the ICO started will not going to make their own blockchain from the start, it's definitely effortless to create a token and after that, what they need to do is making fundraising.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
minbosen

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 12:57:18 PM

There are some ICOs that uses waves. But ethereum’s flexible, extensible blockchain system makes it relatively easy for developers to build and launch their own DApps, DAOs and crypto-assets.

That is right, the smart contact from the EHT can make ICO more easy, though there are some crowd situation, so you can see that when the ICO market is hot, the price of ETH is high.

▄▄▄██████████████████▄▄▄
            ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████████▄▄
        ▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄   ▀████████████████████████▄▄
     ▄██████  ▄███████▄  ▀██████████████████▀▀▀█████▄
   ▄███████    ███▀▀ ██    ███████████  ███▀  ▄███████▄
  █████████▄  ▄█▀  ▄███    ██████████  ▄██  ▄███████████
 ██████████████▀  ████▀   ▄██▀▀▀████  ▄████▀  ███████████
██████████████▀  ▄███▀   ▄█▀  ▄▄ ██▀ ▄█  ██  █████████████
██████████████   ▀     ▄██▀  ▄█  █▀  █   █▀▄  ▀███████████
█████████████▀  ▄███▄  ▀██   ██ ▄▄▄  █▀ ▄▄▀█▄  ▀▄█████████
█████████████   █████   ▀██▄ ▀▄████▄  ▄███▄▀  ▄███████████
 █████   ▀██▀  ▄█████    █▀▀█████████████████▀███████████