Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 03:11:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is your favorite Token? and why?  (Read 2010 times)
Igor17Krik

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 03:55:23 PM

My favorite token NEO. I think it is very promising. He has a chance to be in the ranks of the leaders.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀            Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |            ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬   Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE   ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kharismac999

Activity: 656
Merit: 261

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 03:58:14 PM

Look at digipulseToken.  Digipulse is the first digital inheritance service. The ticker is DGPT. DGPT token used for digipulse service. 10000 DGPT holder will get some profit sharing. For more information https://digipulse.io

Aleya

Activity: 250
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 05:32:16 AM

There are a lot of coins in cryptocurrency world. Infront of that Bitcoin, Ehtereum, Waves is my favorite coin. Ethereum is the most favorite coin. I am an Ethereum holder. I believe that Ethereum will be my future. That's why I am holding some Ethereum for a long time. I also hold Bitcoin and Waves.

You are right

There are a lot of coins in cryptocurrency world. Some are Bitcoin, Ethereum, Waves,Litecoin, Aion, Dent, ect.All of them Ethereum is also my favourite coin. I am really a ethereum lover. I love to buy ethereum and hold it. Few days ago I buy some ethereum and hold it. I believe in future i will get more profit.
hinayupak

Activity: 200
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 05:39:37 AM

My favorite token that i received is TRDT because the value is increase so that i can convert it and withdraw to buy new cellphone and im very thankful to that token TRDT it is succesfull project.
alfian123

Activity: 227

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 05:43:14 AM

as long as i log in btc. i have not found a favorite token yet. but I still struggled to get a nice token, so it became a favorite for me. hehehe

|     KRYPTOBITS      |   THE NEXT GENERATION EXCHANGE
Telegram   Reddit   Medium   Twitter   Facebook   Youtube   LinkedIn
Pre ICO start on May 17 th 2018     [     ONE PAGER     ]
LegendaryCash

Activity: 84
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 05:45:27 AM

StrongHands (SHND) The community is just awesome. Its not only a team, but everyone in the community is helping out since well, it was took over by the community. Plus, new website/roadmap/whitepaper is announced to be out this Jan 26. Buy $SHND while its still cheap because this coin is gonna be the coin of the year. 💪
IgorShumilo

Activity: 518
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 05:51:57 AM

Good afternoon dear friends. I want to express my opinion. As already mentioned above, there are a lot of promising Tokens, but again they all trade in pairs with bitcoin (as in most cases they are tokens of the Etherium), if bitcoin will storm or worse, all these tokens are absolutely meaningless. Many projects that have collected large amounts of money do not need a blockchain system, and if a crash occurs, they will safely continue to exist without tokens. For the present (I can deceive you), but there is still no token that can be really applied, if I am wrong correct me. I hope in 2018 projects will already show working products, where you can apply their token!
Bytem3

Activity: 602
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 05:52:21 AM

My favorite is 0x Token (ZRX). They have an amazing platform for trading tokens on Ethereum platform, the app works great and a lot of decentralized exchanges already user their protocol.

Best way to LONG/SHORT Bitcoin. Up to 66x leverage. Register on BitMax now!
ico_reviews

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

ICO reviews through objective analysis

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 05:57:24 AM

There are many!

But before finding a favorite token and investing in it, it's always a smart idea to

check out different ICO ratings & reviews on sites like

https://cryptorated.com/

It's a great place to start!
dirgayeah

Activity: 868
Merit: 103

*Indonesian Professional Translator and BM*

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 06:13:24 AM

So do you mean Token ?
If so I choose CREDITS. because I really appreciate their concept for made a super fast transaction on Blockchain.
so this one of best concept for made a blockchain growth over the world.
so I still make a choice with this one.

EZ365TM        REVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM 
WHITEPAPER INVESTOR pitch   |   Telegram   |  Twitter   |   Facebook   |
[   PLAY      TRADE      LEARN   ]
ruchi85

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 06:20:08 AM

Up to now, It has been Ethereum. I love that it has something behind it and its not a speculative currency and that it helps grow the ecosystem. This has massive potential not as a financial instrument though. I don't treat it as an altcoin anymore. I have my eyes on telcoin though. that thing has potential.

▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ AMLT by Coinfirm ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ The Token of Compliance ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄ Facebook   ❱ ❱  Twitter   ❱ ❰  Telegram ▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Thyaga

Activity: 644

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 06:22:57 AM

Up to now, It has been Ethereum. I love that it has something behind it and its not a speculative currency and that it helps grow the ecosystem. This has massive potential not as a financial instrument though. I don't treat it as an altcoin anymore. I have my eyes on telcoin though. that thing has potential.
Hi dude, what is meant by op is a token instead of coin. You must first understand what is the Token definition.
I chose EOS because the token is very potential and has a chance to join the big 5 on cmc
biticotalk

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 06:27:17 AM

Hi dude, what is meant by op is a token instead of coin. You must first understand what is the Token definition.
I chose EOS because the token is very potential and has a chance to join the big 5 on cmc
Efirius is certainly a good choice, but I try to look for new tokens. Now there is a GPT token from the TokenGo platform, they create their own stock exchange and I think it's promising, even the Credits token
yonghongtang

Activity: 483

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 06:29:17 AM

Mine is Rivetz (RvT)

It has so much potential to become one of the profitable lead token.
Already accepted by some exchanges and wallets

What is yours?

Mine is Cindicator (CND), a very good project, which gave me 10X profit , I am regretful that I only invested a little.
mstfprcn

Activity: 700
Merit: 553

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 06:46:50 AM

i am a big fan and hodler of waves since ico, and also my second best is 0x, i think waves platform will be the star of this year after smart contracts and tokenamica.
GFE

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 06:50:43 AM

Personally for me it is NEO - I have bought 250 antshares 7 months ago for 200$ only. At present it is 35k $) I like this coin

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
Aroshnoor

Activity: 462

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 07:16:06 AM

my favorite token verify. because there team very strong and hard working team.i am very hopeful to see verify road map and verify easily good position in market.     
Iqram fahmisyi

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 07:32:49 AM

Mine is Rivetz (RvT)

It has so much potential to become one of the profitable lead token.
Already accepted by some exchanges and wallets

What is yours?

I’d like Rebelious and HAT because both highly favorable especially if we invested in the second token of this, and also token this is the result of airdrop so is very surprising when seeing the price of her very high.
Aminmon

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 09:33:54 AM

I think my answer is NEO.
Because NEO's community is growing so fast, almost all of the NEO wallets are developed by community workers.
And NEO is very hot, and many people are very optimistic about NEO, and I think NEO could be the next ETH. Grin

adekpulpen

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 09:44:55 AM

ETH is my choice, and there are some other altcoin
yesterday i hold postoken and prl i bought at the price of $ 0.5 and sell it at the price of $ 1
actually a lot of coins that potentially give you many benefits
but ETH is a better long-term investment option than BTC I think
and I'm sure ETH will replace the position of BTC sometime in the future
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: