Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 09:13:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How many coins & tokens have you bought so far ?  (Read 929 times)
caeles

Activity: 304
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 10:29:58 AM

I haven't bought any coins or tokens for now. I am just depending on bounty campaigns and airdrops to have coins or tokens because I don't have enough money to buy a certain coin or token. Also, I am not willing to release money to buy a coin, it is better for me to do a work to earn cryptocurrency because I don't 100% trust cryptocurrencies. For me, it is better to join bounty campaigns and airdrops because I will not lose anything so it is a win-win.

ropyu1978

Activity: 1904
Merit: 510

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 05:51:13 AM

I personally have bought quite few, usually the Ethereum based ones mostly do good. Had some disappointments though. Wasn't very successful with the wave based ones ...

What about you ?

as far as I've done, every purchase or investment on altcoin, I always involve my knowledge and experience to analyze so that I believe my chosen coins can flourish. no matter in the end the prediction slips, because after all, always have a risk in every purchase. so I just want to suggest to you, there is much you can get from crypto, one thing you have to do. always looking for knowledge at all times.
konco kereng

Activity: 105
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 05:55:57 AM

it is fair because I think the etherium is better than the wave.

►► D E A L J O Y - Earn Crypto by shopping online  (https://dealjoy.io)◄◄
lingwistiko

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

╔►[FILIPINO Translator]◄╝

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 05:59:00 AM

Since i am just new here, I am just working for now to earn my very first token out from ICO for i am planning to buy digital currencies that is on my list soon. For now, i've been participating in signature and translation campaign and hopefully i can earn enough profit out of it to buy the coins i have on my portfolio.

konco kereng

Activity: 105
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 06:06:52 AM

if summed up for my own does not amount to a massive $ 1500

►► D E A L J O Y - Earn Crypto by shopping online  (https://dealjoy.io)◄◄
yohanzo

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 03:12:03 PM

I have bought over 20 coins so far. 70% of them bring me back profits and 30% of them are killing my balance. Well, luckily i'm still here to tell the story.
gamer_2088

Activity: 280
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2018, 03:43:48 PM

I personally have bought quite few, usually the Ethereum based ones mostly do good. Had some disappointments though. Wasn't very successful with the wave based ones ...

What about you ?

I try to buy in a correction period and deliberate approach to every purchase. Constantly looking for new opportunities for investments and analyze the situation.

Rizwan Javed

Activity: 149

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 03:51:54 PM

It's a good decision to buy or keep Ethereum as of now.
asifcoiner23

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 03:55:03 PM

I'm a little Confused about Purchasing of Coins.which Coins should I Buy ??
deepblue01

Activity: 812
Merit: 117

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2018, 03:59:52 PM

What about you ?
I have bought a lot of coins. Now I am still hold some btc, eth , waves, dash , dcr, iota.I put my eggs into several basket to protect my investments.

yes.... i love what you think. dont put all eggs in one basket.
i do the same way.
i hold some btc, eth, some new token i would like to hold INS, gladius, tradeio and evion, another else i hold minexcoin.

I'm a little Confused about Purchasing of Coins.which Coins should I Buy ??
dude, do your own research. which coin do you want to buy. everyone here hold crypto because knowing alot of their investment

Mister1k

Activity: 896
Merit: 520

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 04:00:18 PM

I haven't bought any coins or tokens for now. I am just depending on bounty campaigns and airdrops to have coins or tokens because I don't have enough money to buy a certain coin or token. Also, I am not willing to release money to buy a coin, it is better for me to do a work to earn cryptocurrency because I don't 100% trust cryptocurrencies. For me, it is better to join bounty campaigns and airdrops because I will not lose anything so it is a win-win.

Many people who does not know about the bounty signature campaign alone investing on the token sale here. Whoever wants high amount of token sale has been buying with the ethreum and bitcoin. When I participated in some campaign. They paid some part of income in tokens. I have holded that in my MEW wallet and then for altcoins I do invest buy it on bitrex site.
Last year alone I bought 500 waves and 700 ripple from the bitrex bro, it changed big value now still holding it.
hamopipa

Activity: 102
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 04:05:18 PM

I have bought 3 coins for now, mostly Ethereum for now. I started also few bounties, so there will be some tokens in my wallet. In a near future I will invest in a 2-3 more altcoins.
zzzatochi

Activity: 29

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 04:08:09 PM

5, btc eth lend lun bnb
stigmacryptonight

Activity: 574
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 04:13:04 PM

Wait for the right moment when buying, for example when the price again decreases. Also look for some free programs such as faucet
greeklogos

Activity: 658
Merit: 152

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 04:25:04 PM

Oh, let's see. I have LTC, ETH, BCC, LSK, XEM, DGB and as I remember that's all, but in my plans to wide this list with some more projects in the future. All of those coins showed colossal raise the last year and I expect this year too Cheesy
gikere

Activity: 171
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 04:41:49 PM

What about you ?
Many and vary. In term of BTC worth, lost over 0.5 of BTC by trade and hodl altcoin.
housebtc

Activity: 588
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 04:43:18 PM

I personally don't like to buy coins that I missed out on its ICO unless the price is below the ICO and I think it is a good value for money, I love ICO and I have participated in 5 ICOs this year and looking to add more to my position
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 04:56:24 PM

4 so far, and getting one for work

I have bought a lot which I usually sell when the price is at ATH. I'd lost count if I have to really track them all, my guess is more than 50 tokens already.
These coins are usually listed cheap first and sold for a price, I hold some coins for so long since the time they were first seen in the market and I have even participate in the ICO like the ANS ICO which is now we call NEO.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
laluna24

Activity: 511

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 05:01:18 PM

Wait for the right moment when buying, for example when the price again decreases. Also look for some free programs such as faucet
Before buying a certain coin verify first if it is profitable coins. Yes thats what is best enter the price to buy when it decreases and wait to increase. Im not into faucet because it waste my effort  so I have bought ethereum as the best to hold so far.
armakarisma

Activity: 462

Germany’s First STO

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 05:03:36 PM

already tens of thousands of dollars I invest for ethereum, not for trading, only long-term investment, rather regret not selling it when $ 1,400. now the price has gone down

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: