Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:03:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why islam allways blame?  (Read 3153 times)
youarehere

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 07:10:03 AM

its because the terrorism link to islam i think thats why islam is always to blame

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CryptoConan

Activity: 66

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 07:10:56 AM

Islam is not a terrorist, it is not bad and it is never wrong because Islam is goodness, peace and salvation, maybe what they think is bad and wrong or also terrorist is a person in the sense of confessing Islam but not practicing the teachings of Islam properly and right, this is just my opinion

Youbare completely right.
Its a religion of peace.  The link to terrorism is largely politically engineered
supine

Activity: 1036
Merit: 109

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 07:55:24 AM

hello... we are Indonesian, we live five religion are allowed.
We living in the beutiful viss island, there are five religion here, islam, budha, hindhu, cristiani, katholic.
and there lot islam, but we are respact each other.
so my question, why lot of visitors from western says Islam is blame, bad, and terorist?

Perhaps the reason behind this is because most of the terrorist attacks that people see on the news are mostly conducted by Muslims. People also tend to judge people by their raise or by their religion. Therefore, most of the people blame their religion for not teaching the moral values that is a standard when it comes to living peacefully.
Genemind

Activity: 1596
Merit: 335

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 09:21:05 AM

We living in the beutiful viss island, there are five religion here, islam, budha, hindhu, cristiani, katholic.
so my question, why lot of visitors from western says Islam is blame, bad, and terorist?

I don't think that it is wise and ethical to blame a religion for it's people's behavior. For one thing, people act the way they want and there might be factors that is caused by religion that affects their decision. Still, that is not enough, people are made with high intellect than animals, so when they say they were just influence, it is not really acceptable reason.
CryptoConan

Activity: 66

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 09:05:08 AM

I don't think that it is wise and ethical to blame a religion for it's people's behavior. For one thing, people act the way they want and there might be factors that is caused by religion that affects their decision. Still, that is not enough, people are made with high intellect than animals, so when they say they were just influence, it is not really acceptable reason.

Yes true.  And i think 99% of all the Sures in the koran are about peace.  Do t remember the exact number but i can recommend the book inside isis by juergen todenhoefer.  He lives with isis a while and totally exposes how they are NOT islam.
Tuyul_Dollar

Activity: 185
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 10:48:07 AM

We are Indonesian people almost all citizens are Muslim majority, I understand why Islam is always blamed, it is because there are parties who do not like our religion and want to pit our religions with other religions in a very virtuous way, many from the viewpoint of those who see if Islam is cruel, Islam is a killer, Islam is terrorist but that is all wrong because Islam is a religion that loves peace and does not like violence between brothers, only some person who in the name of Islam they want to destroy Islam anarchically and the person is mostly not religion of Islam, therefore we must understand and explore the cause is not mean Islam is wrong only there are some unscrupulous people who called Islam and make noise outside there there is also a name in the name of Islam for a terror .. Something true definitely many who blame
ranz_18

Activity: 112
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 09:37:30 PM

Why Islam always blame? I think because of terrorism. Not all Muslim are terrorist but all terrorist are Muslim. I don't know if it is true.
JRDuran

Activity: 145

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 07:38:20 AM

Because most terrorists attack are made by Muslims and also Isis always take the responsibility everytime there was an terror attack publicly.
Potatohead

Activity: 353
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 08:50:42 PM

Maybe it's just because most terrorist attacks were conducted by islam. Especially, the big ones. People already had a bad impression when they talk about islam people. However, I really think that religion doesn't correlate with a person's attitude or way of living. Not all muslims are bad, and not all Christians are good.
Shikaina

Activity: 364
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 10:21:23 PM

You said that in your country you also have islam, do islams also blame in your country? If they dont so the the term shouldnt be generalized. If they do then i am also asking the same and thinking what would be the answer.  Cheesy
mylestan

Activity: 35

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 10:29:48 PM

Because the media likes to portray them as the bad guys.

They like to say that all islam people are like the crazy lunatics who did 9/11 and bomb stuff because of jihad.

You gotta understand that media people love negative news and they have to crank out news thats "click bait" worthy or view worthy

There are bad and evil people all around the world including christians, hindus, etc.

Don't be a racist and generalize that all islamic people are evil. there are good islamic people as well
El Il-mythos

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 11:23:18 AM

Actually we can not blame people who always see Muslim as bad because of the terror that brings by most of them like Isis. Also those family that became the victims of those extremists group of Muslims are not subject to hold their emotions to not felt anger of what the lives that losts due to those evil act that killed the life of their innocent love ones.

Blockshipping    ICO starts 14 May 2018
⋙ ⟫  https://www.blockshipping.io/  ⟪ ⋘
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  

Jump to: