Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 12:47:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Authorship (ATS) token is a scam  (Read 12169 times)
Grim149x

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2017, 09:40:34 AM

Hi.. I just want to ask.. I accidentally resubmitted my withdrawal form and it say that my account is suspended.. I mean.. Can i still recieve my ATS even if i do the withdrawal form twice??.. Anyone? Tnx
You can still receive your ATS even if you resubmitted the withdrawal form. As long as you pass their other regulations then you are all good.

Hi Kenneth! Cheesy

@nikkoacayapro

According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Crasengover

Activity: 336
Merit: 103

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 02:52:22 PM

Hi.. I just want to ask.. I accidentally resubmitted my withdrawal form and it say that my account is suspended.. I mean.. Can i still recieve my ATS even if i do the withdrawal form twice??.. Anyone? Tnx

As I see they stopped paying. I requested withdrawal long time ago and got a mail that it was submitted but still haven't got anything, though I didn't cheet.
I don't know how they choosed whom to pay.
And if your account was suspeneded, I think you have even less chanses to get any coin Sad

MV7

Activity: 322
Merit: 107

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 03:15:45 PM

So I followed the ATS token for a few weeks. I gained quite a few tokens by promoting them on social media and registering with them.
When it came out to distribute the tokens, they came up with some lame excuses and didn't distribute any.
If this is how they plan to do business, I would stay away. Just words of advice.
Their email reads like "We put careful thought into our distribution of tokens, so don't bother contacting us. We will not repeal any of our decisions." All of this even though I only registered on one IP address. And then the whole team took a week vacation after the sale, which is actually a busy week for most teams as they have to deal with customer inquiries.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
tranduc2101

Activity: 333
Merit: 10

Lifestyle & Wellness Platform

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 06:40:13 AM

So I followed the ATS token for a few weeks. I gained quite a few tokens by promoting them on social media and registering with them.
When it came out to distribute the tokens, they came up with some lame excuses and didn't distribute any.
If this is how they plan to do business, I would stay away. Just words of advice.
Their email reads like "We put careful thought into our distribution of tokens, so don't bother contacting us. We will not repeal any of our decisions." All of this even though I only registered on one IP address. And then the whole team took a week vacation after the sale, which is actually a busy week for most teams as they have to deal with customer inquiries.
Did they send that email to you Huh
Hello,

It was brought to our attention that an increased number of users who did nothing wrong to justify a suspension have been market as so by our IP protection system.

We are extremely sorry for this and have decided to immediately correct this mistake.

Please bear with us for a couple days as we are in the process of changing the automated payment system that gave us all the failed errors.

Payments will begin to be processed starting tomorrow and are expected to be fully completed within a few more days.

Everyone that successfully completed our withdrawal form here http://authorship.com/withdraw/ will receive their tokens.

Thank you and once again, we are deeply sorry for the situation.

Sincerely,

dlorah111

Activity: 148

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 07:07:22 AM

I also received that mail, but I don\t see them sending out the tokens fast enough to give everyone their tokens in time.
1mGotRipped

Activity: 325
Merit: 250

lets get high!

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 09:41:48 AM

still waiting for my free ATS from referral program. i nver cheat the system. i only have a few refs but guess what i guess my ATS were lost in space lol.  definitely a scam >> stay away

1mGotRipped

Activity: 325
Merit: 250

lets get high!

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 09:43:44 AM

Hello,

It was brought to our attention that an increased number of users who did nothing wrong to justify a suspension have been market as so by our IP protection system.

We are extremely sorry for this and have decided to immediately correct this mistake.

Please bear with us for a couple days as we are in the process of changing the automated payment system that gave us all the failed errors.

Payments will begin to be processed starting tomorrow and are expected to be fully completed within a few more days.

Everyone that successfully completed our withdrawal form here http://authorship.com/withdraw/ will receive their tokens.

Sincerely,

i also received that email. its been 3 days now, still dont have my free ATS lol

mo_onster

Activity: 336
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 11:07:02 AM

Hello,

Sincerely,

i also received that email. its been 3 days now, still dont have my free ATS lol
I also received and don't have my ATS too. Lol. They wanted to deceive us?
jijikill

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 07:56:59 PM

Hello,

Sincerely,

I also received and don't have my ATS too. Lol. They wanted to deceive us?

I think they just overpromise on the free giveaway , the token allocated /= token accumulated by people on the giveaway, so now they just randomly choose some people not to pay them , such a troll team and fking scammer , I will remember theirs sins and talk about this whenever I join any blockchain or crypto events
bosses

Activity: 322

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 08:02:17 PM

Why Scam??? If I'm wrong then everything has been paid

「   B e a x y   」   THE ALL-IN-ONE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
[ WHITEPAPER ]               Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program               [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●     TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM
Destroyer1333

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 10:44:56 PM

Authorship (ATS) token is NOT a scam.

I received my payment today and I know that a lot people around the globe received their payment, too.

Have a look at this: https://etherscan.io/token/0x2dAEE1AA61D60A252DC80564499A69802853583A

I hope that everybody who did a real promotion for Authorship get a payment.

If somebody still didn´t receive his/her payment just be patient.
CHRISBIN702

Activity: 1120
Merit: 279

My blockchain can beat up your blockchain

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2017, 11:34:12 PM

I still have not received mine and I was fully compliant. It's the end of the fourth day since they told me three days. I still can't label this a scam though. However, I will not hesitate to call this a huge mess of an ICO. careful with the "S" word guys. Use it too much and the meaning goes away.

Not for sale.........
Why, how much you got?
treasure9

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 11:55:19 PM

I didn't receive any token as well.
Do i need to "Add custom token" using https://www.myetherwallet.com to see my ATS tokens?
bj2639

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 11:59:10 PM

I received my tokens earlier today. I believe that they planned on scamming, but too much of an uproar was raised, so they paid (at least some of) the bounties
validatore

Activity: 3

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 01:42:53 AM

Hello, i got my tokens, then i can say is not scam anymore, they made a stepback to good action. Thank you ATS Team.
ramsdaj28

Activity: 420
Merit: 256

اللعنة

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 03:18:34 AM

I can say that it is not scam. In the first place, they distributed FREE TOKENS as promised. For those who didn't received their FREE tokens and saying that it is scam, think how they feel first. They're aware of fraudulent people who abusing their promotion. Many people have made fake accounts and signed up under their referral link, which lead them to block those accounts. Another thing, they've sent a new email saying that they will continue distributing FREE TOKENS to those who haven't received yet theirs. So be patient and considerate on their part.
vipgelsi
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 03:20:04 AM

Be careful here guys. This could play either way time will tell.
Thndr

Activity: 78

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 03:31:57 AM

got my token. But some people in my forum dont get their refferal bonus token.  this is experience for us.

◈◈   SOCIALMEDIA.MARKET   ◈◈   BLOCKCHAIN BASED Influencer Marketing Platform
ANN Thread   WhitePaper   Facebook   Telegram   Twitter
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰   TOKEN SALE : 09 February - 16 March   ▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰
tranduc2101

Activity: 333

Lifestyle & Wellness Platform

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 04:27:59 AM

I received my tokens yesterday.
I can't say that ATS is a scam or not. I hope that everybody would get their tokens in the nearest future.
When do you think the coin would appear on different exchanges?
Do you really think that 1 ATS can cost 0.15$?
I received mine both from investment and bonty a few days ago. They are transparent in most cases, that's for sure.

I think it's here but I don't know. You can try it and send me a message if you did and what happened. That would be great as I'm not used to this etherdelta site. Thanks!

https://etherdelta.com/#ATS-ETH

Anyway, they say it's within this month and they will have an update regarding the exchanges on 25th.
ATS can be traded on September 25th ?? How do you know

SynchroXD

Activity: 49

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 10:02:13 AM

Authorship is not a scam guys.. I already recieved my ATS yesterday Cheesy
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: