Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 04:05:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: how much altcoin like Ethereum or Dogecoin can I have before I can start trading  (Read 709 times)
Ewox

Activity: 812
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 07:09:37 AM

There are actually no limits on how much you would like to start with trading, it just really depends on how much you would want to spend or invest in trading. Just be sure that the amount you are investing would be an amount you would want to wait for because sometimes it takes time for you to profit too.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
xuan87
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 07:17:02 AM

Actually there are no limit, but for the coin that under 10$ it is better to buy more than 1 coin, small trade will make you lost your money because of the transaction fee, the ideal to start is 30$ to 100$ for a newbie traders, but if you aim for higher profit then you need to have more than 100$

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
pikebu

Activity: 854
Merit: 522

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 11:49:05 AM
Last edit: September 23, 2017, 12:17:53 PM by pikebu

start with low amount first while you start to learning how it works

some people need times to understand how to invest in long time
Your suggestion is very dangerous for newbie who don't know anything about trading altcoins activity, should you suggest to him use account demo on the exchangers to try demo trading until he find the best way to making good prediction of price, management of the money in demo account and the management of the risk in demo account trading, tell to him to starting learning by doing in demo account trading.

i think its not dangerous because if he wants to learn hard and smart and practising in everyday, i am sure that he can know how to trade. beside that, if he can buy minimal 1k or 10k for dogecoin and 1-5 ethereum and he can hold it for a longer time, then i think he can make big profit. but this is depend with his bitcoin balance in the account and i think don't go with large amount to buy dogecoin and ethereum. for the demo account, i think he can go with bitmex and search for that account for learning.
Lol, you are hero member but talking about trading is like newbie, you are talking about trading is like real job, hard work and getting large of profit from trading,  If getting large of profit from trading is very easy just by hard work all of people will get money on trading and all of people being rich. You are talking about trading is like the baby learning ABCDEFG...
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 01:21:27 PM

Please am a newbie I would like to know the amount altcoin like the Ethereum and Dogecoin I can have before I can join the trading platform.
Many traders will give you difference suggesting amount of capital for trading altcoins, the finall desicion everything depend on your ability to take the amount of capital for trading will being losing. I suggest to you use very a little amount of ethereum start with 0.5 ETH and it is must iddle money, don't use loan money to trading altcoins, make sure you can get constant profit although just a little numbers then you can add more capital for trading altcoins.
for first the minimum purchase / capital for trading on each exchange is different, second are true what you say that you can use the amount of money for use to trade in accordance with your ability and your readiness to face losses. if you have good trading skills you can use a large capital, adjust also with the amount of money you have, because it is also about manage financial
YYmeans

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 01:45:00 PM

Please am a newbie I would like to know the amount altcoin like the Ethereum and Dogecoin I can have before I can join the trading platform.
Different exchanges have different limitations of min amount to trade, but it is a very small amount.It's up to the exchange you are trading at.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: