Bitcoin Forum
December 13, 2017, 02:17:59 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Antminer D3 profitability (November batch) UK  (Read 10818 times)
Pchahal

Activity: 35

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 05:32:41 PM

Hi was wondering if it is still profitable to buy antminer d3 in September and what the ROI will be for it? I live in the UK
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
HagssFIN

Activity: 742

Electrician. Mining since 2014.

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 05:38:23 PM

If you have expensive electricity, don't buy any mining hardware.

Pchahal

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 05:43:05 PM

It costs 0.24 usd per kwh and i am currently sharing the electricity bill with 1 other person
HagssFIN

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 05:47:57 PM

That's pretty expensive electricity price for mining in my opinion.

blackbyte83

Activity: 3

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 10:01:07 PM

Why? Ok, I pay 0.28€/kwh, which is pretty high... but if I could get a Antminer D3 device now, I would theoretically make a profit of approx. $4.000 in a month (all costs included).

But the question is for how long you would make this amount of profit, because of rising difficulty. I think this was the question of Pchahal - and I also would like to know...
CjMapope
Legendary

Activity: 938

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 11:49:35 PM

Why? Ok, I pay 0.28€/kwh, which is pretty high... but if I could get a Antminer D3 device now, I would theoretically make a profit of approx. $4.000 in a month (all costs included).

But the question is for how long you would make this amount of profit, because of rising difficulty. I think this was the question of Pchahal - and I also would like to know...

the Dif is gonna EXPLODE.  Inno starts shipping their BOSS X11 miner, so if you are wondering how bitmain will raise the diff, keep in mind inno ships 38GH/s (OC) X11 miners starting in 2 days.
By november, its gonna be ugly imo, and even the other x11 alts are gonna get slayed as D3 hunters desperatly try make $$$
Do you ever wonder why people are selling preorders? Cheesy Cheesy

▄▄███████████▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄███████████████████████▄
  ███████           ▀▀███████
 ████████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▀███████
█████████   ████████   ████████
█████████   ████████   █████████
█████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄█████████
█████████           ▄▄██████████
█████████   ▀▀▀▀████████████████
█████████        ████████████████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀███████████████
 ███████        ██████████████
  ███████   █████████████████
   ▀███████████████████████▀
     ▀███████████████████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀
.PerksCoin.
█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█      █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
.GLOBAL PTP ECOSYSTEM FOR CANNABIS INDUSTRY.
✔ Secure ✔ Transparent ✔ Fully Autonomous ✔ Self-Regulating ✔ Peer to Peer, B2B, B2C ✔ Decentralized Platform

█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█      █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Pchahal

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 09:48:24 AM

the Dif is gonna EXPLODE.  Inno starts shipping their BOSS X11 miner, so if you are wondering how bitmain will raise the diff, keep in mind inno ships 38GH/s (OC) X11 miners starting in 2 days.
By november, its gonna be ugly imo, and even the other x11 alts are gonna get slayed as D3 hunters desperatly try make $$$

I am very confused as many people say it's still worth buying and others are stating the contrary!
Pchahal

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 09:50:40 AM

I am very confused as many people say it's still worth buying and others are stating the contrary!

But yea i just understood what you mean. the officiall inno website have already sold out the A5 dashmaster!
bytiges

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 09:57:11 AM

nobody knows for sure. the only way is to buy and see yourself.
the other way is not to buy and see yourself.

Either way, you can't know now because there's not enough information available.
Pchahal

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 09:59:01 AM

But yea i just understood what you mean. the officiall inno website have already sold out the A5 dashmaster!

whats the full name of the x11 miner that inno will release on their website?
HagssFIN

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 11:41:58 AM

whats the full name of the x11 miner that inno will release on their website?

He just said it. Innosilicon A5 DashMaster.
http://www.innosilicon.com/html/a5-miner/index.html

MichaelHolyman

Activity: 21

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 02:43:57 PM

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't mainly the Dash difficulty going up?
So would it be a viable option to mine MUE for example and sell that for Bitcoin afterwards? I can't really find alot of info on MUE pools, but maybe solo mining it could be an option.

Thoughts?
bytiges

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 02:44:37 PM

LOL at 9999/each for 38GH it will never ROI.
MichaelHolyman

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 04:46:56 PM

True, but a D3 for $1400 @15gh would, I reckon.
ItsCrafty

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 05:16:43 PM

Provided you have the miner in hand right now. I am loosing confidence in October and Nov batches.

MichaelHolyman

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 08:36:37 PM

Provided you have the miner in hand right now. I am loosing confidence in October and Nov batches.

True, but I still think mining MUE from November onward would possibly net quite some coins, which can be traded for Bitcoin. Provided that its difficulty wont rise as much as Dash's difficulty will...
ItsCrafty

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 12:14:00 PM

True, but I still think mining MUE from November onward would possibly net quite some coins, which can be traded for Bitcoin. Provided that its difficulty wont rise as much as Dash's difficulty will...

Fingers crossed. All my orders are confirmed now. Hope I get the returns on this investment Smiley

I am also hoping that new good coins will be added for mining on X11.

Metroid

Activity: 378

Xtreme Monster

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 12:21:16 PM

That is why some stupid miners will never succeed, they only think about money. They could hold the coins but no, they sell their mined coins fast.
nezero

Activity: 140

http://www.deepdice.com

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2017, 01:03:10 PM

There are so many factors that influence the ROI. It's been said already, but we just will not know until we get them.

In my opinion we (in the UK) will get an ROI on the D3:

My theory is that the difficulty on all x11 coins will go up but so will the price.

Some x11 coins are doing very well already off the back of iBelink and Baikal hashing power hitting their networks. Don't forget that the 11GH/s iBelink's are already in the wild and that Bitmain already have had a Dash pool running for a while (that's only recently been open for public workers), anyone want to put BTC on what hardware they've been using?

For me I'll be holding all my mined coins when my new x11 ASIC's arrive... then retiring at young age!  Wink   

▀     DeepOnion  |  TOR Integrated & Secured  [ Facebook  Telegram  Bitcointalk  Twitter  Youtube  Reddit ]     ▀
Your Anonymity Guaranteed  ★  Your Assets Secured by TOR  ★  Guard Your Privacy!   ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  File Authenticity Guaranteed by DeepVault  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PaulusDixit

Activity: 34

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 01:07:13 PM

I thing the can still ROI in 4-6 months. But there are just to many factors to be sure.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.