Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 05:08:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Token.Store - New Decentralized Token Exchange  (Read 1398 times)
spottcoin

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 06:31:44 PM

Who will be a liquidity supplier in the project? Will the exchange be conducted at the expense of the platform and project funds or through the funds of other clients? In case of liquidity lack for an exchange, will the platform communicate with third-party exchanges?
The platform intends to use exclusively decentralized exchange, which does not rely on a third party to store clients’ funds. All transactions are conducted directly between clients, on the peer-to-peer services basis.
Veecker

Merit: 10

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:10:22 PM

The working terminal of the platform should have a support chat. I didn't see it... How can I contact the developers to resolve my issue?
sinfazat22ron

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:11:24 PM

Who will be a liquidity supplier in the project? Will the exchange be conducted at the expense of the platform and project funds or through the funds of other clients? In case of liquidity lack for an exchange, will the platform communicate with third-party exchanges?
The platform intends to use exclusively decentralized exchange, which does not rely on a third party to store clients’ funds. All transactions are conducted directly between clients, on the peer-to-peer services basis.
What are the advantages of such an exchange?
spottcoin

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:16:37 PM

Thanks to this approach, transactions are made in a proven, safe, secure and fast way. It is enough to send your funds to the ETH contract, programmed for exchanges.
sinfazat22ron

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 09:14:06 PM

Thanks to this approach, transactions are made in a proven, safe, secure and fast way. It is enough to send your funds to the ETH contract, programmed for exchanges.
Looks pretty simple! If they rely on the exchange between clients, then can you tell me approximately, how many of them are on the platform?
bars_kz

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 09:16:16 PM

The platform offers several levels of gas for transactions... What is the difference between them? Is it correct to assume that the more gas there is, the faster and safer the transactions are?
spottcoin

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 09:52:20 PM

Looks pretty simple! If they rely on the exchange between clients, then can you tell me approximately, how many of them are on the platform?
This number is constantly changing and cannot be fixed at any given time. Usually, to estimate the exchanges and the level of activity on them, they use the transaction turnover indicator.
sinfazat22ron

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:21:31 PM

This number is constantly changing and cannot be fixed at any given time. Usually, to estimate the exchanges and the level of activity on them, they use the transaction turnover indicator.
OK! Can we talk about this indicator in relation to the project and estimate its dynamics?
woodcoin

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:29:52 PM

There has already been presented a set of tokens on the platform’s basis, of which I have not heard before... Where can I find information about them?
devilini

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:35:42 AM

What is the minimum amount I should have to make exchanges?
Forspareparts

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:14:17 AM

I’ve got some suggestions that will make the app better. Where should I send it?
kentuckykid

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 08:01:06 AM

How is smart-contract of the project protected? Are there available links to it?
scifilover

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 08:35:45 AM

Do developers think that there might be any obstacles for project development in the long run?
ilcaramba

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:49:40 AM

There was a video about the project on Youtube recently. Are you going to continue making videos?
martbruce

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 11:42:10 AM

As far as I understand the project is going to make EtherDelta service better… What is going to be changed?
Dreadtrader

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 01:07:30 PM

How fast are transactions going to be completed on the platform compared to the competitors?
leholmes12

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 01:24:47 PM

Why have developers chosen Ethereum? Are you going to add anything else?
slavonicpl

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 05:28:19 PM

I dont really understand how deals are gonna be cut. What algorithms  are going to be used for currency exchange?
hollybit

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:35:08 PM

I dont really understand how deals are gonna be cut. What algorithms  are going to be used for currency exchange?
There is a commission for TokenStore exchanges. The client sets up an account and transfers money. There is a book of orders on the website and different selling options, quick orders, for example.
slavonicpl

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:06:02 PM

There is a commission for TokenStore exchanges. The client sets up an account and transfers money. There is a book of orders on the website and different selling options, quick orders, for example.
What about payment for gas?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: