Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 09:19:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Find Altcoin with Low Market Cap& Hit 100X !  (Read 2034 times)
ahoenk

Activity: 1232
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 06:08:26 PM

you need to research Aethernity, it is good platform project, why i interesting on AE, because i like to invest to Platform or infrastructur ICO, it will give you very good return if you put your money in the right infrastructure project. AE still cheap, why not ARK ? ARK also good, but the price is already 300x from ICO price, i have no doubt ARK will goes to $10 but i want to wit $2 ARK, seriously, if you want to buy altcoin, consider to buy infrastruktur project like ARK,LISK,Stratis,NEO

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mikyadel (OP)

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

Arabic Translator

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 07:13:48 PM

you need to research Aethernity, it is good platform project, why i interesting on AE, because i like to invest to Platform or infrastructur ICO, it will give you very good return if you put your money in the right infrastructure project. AE still cheap, why not ARK ? ARK also good, but the price is already 300x from ICO price, i have no doubt ARK will goes to $10 but i want to wit $2 ARK, seriously, if you want to buy altcoin, consider to buy infrastruktur project like ARK,LISK,Stratis,NEO
you are right i already invested in str but ARK,LISK they still have potential but not 100x as they are already pumped

boerthwi

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 07:35:13 AM

you are right i already invested in str but ARK,LISK they still have potential but not 100x as they are already pumped

I disagree  Roll Eyes

You may be right in the short term. But in the Long term?

ARK has a marketcap of about 300Mln$     x100   = 30Bln$
LISK has a marketcap of about 700Mln$    x100   = 70Bln$ (=marketcap of BTC in all-time high)

So, not today or tomorrow, but in 2-3 years this might happen as well  Wink
mikyadel (OP)

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

Arabic Translator

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 07:48:13 PM

I disagree  Roll Eyes

You may be right in the short term. But in the Long term?

ARK has a marketcap of about 300Mln$     x100   = 30Bln$
LISK has a marketcap of about 700Mln$    x100   = 70Bln$ (=marketcap of BTC in all-time high)

So, not today or tomorrow, but in 2-3 years this might happen as well  Wink
3years is really long for me i'm looking for 1 year max ! and why would i choose a coin that is already pumped 10x there are always others

thepo1m

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 08:38:23 PM

I hope you know that the main developer behind Aethernity is gone, so if you are betting on it long term, who is going to develop the platform? I know alot of smart contract platform in the space that is going to make AE an obsolete idea
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: