Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 12:38:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: best ICO in these days ?  (Read 2773 times)
rx7yt

Activity: 170
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 10:34:04 AM

The best for me is Anryze! Platform for speech recognition... Really great and useful concept
The ICO is going right now!
Don't miss it Cool
itsonlikedonkeykong

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 11:08:29 PM

Centra is definitely the next promising ICO!  Something with a real product!  Cards are already shipping!
With a crypto debit card, you can use your crypto at any brick and motar restaurant / store / ATM.  Just swipe your card like any credit card.  Need cash quickly, no problem, just withdraw fiat at a ATM with your crypto!  

What makes Centra unique?
- Centra ICO is available to US customers and currently is the only crypto debit card available to US customers along with the rest of the world.

- Centra is the only card and wallet that will insure all your assets from theft and hackers as mentioned in the whitepaper.  With the crazy hackers lately the importance of this is underrated!!

- Holding Centra tokens actually does something not like other coins.  Holding Centra tokens with the card provides 0.8% rewards (in ETH per quarter) from revenue sharing from all sales used with centra card.  This is not including the cashback you get from using your own card.  So as more and more people use Centra the more rewards you get back in revenue sharing!    Are the other ICO's you are thinking about giving you part of their revenue?  

- The team is amazing.  They are always on slack.  They have already lined up 4 exchanges and even a big name one, Kraken.  They set the coin to be tradeable right after ICO.  No waiting.  Even the best project will have a tough time without good sales and marketing, and Floyd shows the centra team is commited to spend time and resources to partner up and market their product to ensure success.

How many ico have you seen come out of the gate with no exchanges, don't advertise well or don't communicate with the investors? Or lock your tokens for weeks after ico?  Centra is not one of them.

Centra card in actual use:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3BcQVwe2vxE

ICO is on Sept 19th!  Mayweather is using the card himself and posted it on his Instagram.

Yes yes yes my brutha!

Centra is FIYA!!!!!!!

But,..............

Big announce coming AND ICO may be ending in the next 48 hours.

What?Huh?
Coldsnap4457

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

STOCKBET TOKEN SALE OCT 29 - USABLE SOFTWARE TODAY

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 11:59:51 PM

i want to invest in ico. but many ICO in market i can not decide best ico
in these days plz send me best ICO name.

How about SocialX (link: socialx.network).

It is a steam-inspired social network with upvoting. Intended for: messaging, money transfer, pictures, videos and live streaming... Zero Knowledge Proof technology will be implemented for privacy. Debit card, e-commerce etc. is planned too. It is to be something like a decentralized and fully private Instagram on blockchain with additional features. Their token will be the only token supported on platform. Also, it will be designed so that an increasing number of users means decreased amount in circulation as every new user receives some locked and untransferable tokens.

Roadmap: socialx.network/roadmap. As it can be seen in the roadmap, alpha will be out this month.
ICO will start soon after - early October. ICO will probably last for only 7 days. 50% bonus for contributions in first 1 hour.

Project team is available every day on their slack if anyone wishes to ask some questions.

Their slack: https://socialxnet.herokuapp.com/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/SocialXnet
Bounties: https://socialx.network/bounty-campaign-socialx/

All of these social network related projects forget one EXTREMELY IMPORTANT FACTOR:

Network Effect

People are not going to leave their 300 friends on Facebook to go to another social network app.

SocialX lists 10 points that traditional social networks lack.  Read them.  Would you leave your friends on Facebook for any of those points?  Ask 10 of your friends if they would.  None of those points are serious pain points for any Facebook user.

slowlii

Activity: 110

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 12:10:42 AM

Two projects took my attention.

The first one is peerguess cryptocurrency ticker application. It looks perfect honestly.

https://peerguess.com/

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2199333.0

The second one is change bank project. This will be the competitor for monaco card and tenx, I guess.

https://change-bank.com/

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2087937.0
evski

Activity: 142

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 01:08:44 AM

Swarm Fund looks very promising

super solid silicon valley based dev team

highly practical use cases that could see mainstream adoption very quickly

mainstream media coverage:
https://www.forbes.com/sites/giovannirodriguez/2017/08/16/can-swarm-fund-help-the-cryptocurrency-market-finally-enter-the-mainstream/#3c562d2f2e77

https://swarm.fund/
triasel

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 05:46:00 AM

i want to invest in ico. but many ICO in market i can not decide best ico
in these days plz send me best ICO name.

ico best in september to october in my opinion is, spheris, water token, utrust, kickcity and anacoin,
maybe change bank is also good
i agree with you kickcity has been succes and i think i wanna join change bank after my signature now done because so good proyek
SleepMachine

Activity: 118

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 06:10:05 AM

what is kickcity. :/ sound similar Kickico. another platform like kickstarter on blockchain or something?

Coldsnap4457

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 07:02:36 PM

Very important to check their background and experience. Also the Whitepaper and Token Purchase Agreement

Yes, that's important.  However, I see a lot of projects filling up their teams with people with un-related experience, just to make their teams look big.

The most important thing is proof that they can develop software, which few projects can prove.  There are projects that raised millions of dollars with 10+ team members and they still haven't built anything.  It'd be funny if there wasn't so much money squandered on them.

AlexDuma

Activity: 158

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 07:49:28 PM

in my opinion domrider or comsa.
inturist

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 07:58:59 PM

in my opinion domrider or comsa.
Yes I agree COMSA is the BEST and CENTRA
dimmestmarine

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 08:03:26 PM

ICO is on Sept 19th!  Mayweather is using the card himself and posted it on his Instagram.

how do you get Floyd to promote your product!!!!
Kibit

Activity: 162
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 08:30:25 PM

For me Anryze is the best one. ICO is going right now, very promising...) Check it out Cool
harald71

Activity: 66

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 09:40:24 PM

how do you get Floyd to promote your product!!!!

give him a bunch of money and he will promote everything. He even promoted strip club advertises I think. For me, a celebrity promoting something is a red flag. I don't know that much about centra, it can be a reputable company, I just don't like seeing celebs being involved in our cryptoland.

k0m4t

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 11:05:49 PM

For me the best ico in those day is Domraiser by far
jlp

Activity: 266
Merit: 264

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 12:28:05 AM

Two projects took my attention.

The first one is peerguess cryptocurrency ticker application. It looks perfect honestly.

https://peerguess.com/

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2199333.0

The second one is change bank project. This will be the competitor for monaco card and tenx, I guess.

https://change-bank.com/

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2087937.0

Peerguess is TOO LITTLE and TOO LATE.

TOO LITTLE and TOO LATE:  Stockbet already has built software that lets people bet on Bitcoin.  Peerguess has a sales pitch.

TOO LATE:  Peerguess sounds very similar to prediction models, which Gnosis and Augur are already doing.

Did you ever research CHANGE-BANK?

Their "Blockchain Expert" was an Inside Sales person in his last job that was totally unrelated to technology.  An Inside Sales person is someone who is not good enough to be a customer-facing Sales person.

Their "Blockchain Developer" never developed a blockchain before.

Banking and insurance are very complicated businesses.  The CEO and his (part-time?) partners do not have any banking or insurance experience.

TenX and Monaco are already building crypto debit cards.  Other than this, what is Change-Bank's compelling value proposition?

Why would we put our cryptos in a bank?  The advantage of cryptos is to NOT keep our money in untrustworthy banks or any centralized place where it can get stolen by hackers or rogue employees.

PokerStein1

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 12:29:20 AM

You shod take a look at Paypie's ICO , they are really good at their space and first movers.

Coldsnap4457

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 12:52:14 AM

I've read them. I've also read their whitepaper (https://socialx.network/whitepaper/). I understand what SocialX is doing and what they're trying to build. Also, I believe I understand fairly well this current reality of centralized social networks.

I disagree with you that "None of those points are serious pain points for any Facebook user." I think you didn't investigate the project deep enough.

I'll just concentrate on one point (No.8 "Reward the community with SocialX tokens").

How about you ask 10 of your friends would they move to another social network if somebody would guarantee them to be paid coupons (tokens) exchangeable for real money for the likes they get for their content. They could even like each others content and get paid for it (10 superlikes per person per period - probably per day). And all that money wouldn't come from their pocket, but from one giant pool full of cash that gets filled in by transaction fees, advertisers etc. Maybe try telling them this way: Tell them what if most of that money that facebook earns from them and that made Zuckerberg so rich - how about most of it being split to all users depending on the popularity and quality of their content. Tell them what if they would get an opportunity to get on such social network and they can get to join early and have a lot of time and little competition to build their popularity. That's like getting a profile of Kardashians that would be paid for every - in this case superliked - post, like Kardashians get paid for theirs. They just need to build their friends list and popularity up - and they get paid along the way. And, more popular any post they make - more $. And all that with no government censorship, latest and best privacy standards etc.

And they don't have to pay anything ever to get and keep that account indefinitely.

I think a lot of them would want to switch and even "aggressively" ask their friends to switch because that would get them more superlikes (more money).

I believe it's all marketing this SocialX project and they'll get money from ICO - because the sound foundations to build upon, the substance is there. And, the team already has experience in building a successful business. Good enough for me.

You're dreaming. I don't think you realize how little advertising money each user generates.

Facebook makes a lot of money because they have 2 billion active monthly users. Their run rate for revenue is $36 billion for this year. That's $18 per user per year.

Nobody is going to go through the hassle of moving all of their data to another app, AND try to convince all of their 300 friends to move, for $18 / year. The only way their 300 friends will move is if each of them convinces all of their 300 friends each, to move as well, and on and on and on.

Also, Facebook only started generating $18 per user per year. Four years ago, they were generating $4 per user per year. As their user base grows, more advertisers join in.

When you have 100,000 users, you won't make $400,000 of ad revenue per year. You'll make close to ZERO.

So, for your friends to be willing to spend the time and go through the hassle of moving to another app, they will make near zero dollars for the first several years. They can only expect to make $18 per year, IF AND ONLY IF, the app EXPLODES and becomes as huge as Facebook.

A new crypto currency only make sense when they help users save a lot of money or time, as in the case of remittances (eliminating Western Union) or gambling (eliminating high fees on each bet and eliminating multiple days to withdraw money).

Also, one small detail from their whitepaper: "SocialX is ready with all the documentation to be listed on exchanges. Currently, we’re in conversation with a few exchanges, working through the details; we intend to be listed on at least one major exchange shortly after the start of the ICO.
○ Binance
○ Bittrex
○ Bter
○ Poloniex
○ BTC38
○ Jubi
○ Yunbi
○ Others"

You, of course, will do what you believe is the best for you. Maybe you see some other crypto project more promising and maybe it turns out to be so. As for me, I already decided to join. I'm also participating in the ICO.

Are you saying that SocialX is only good for a PUMP AND DUMP?

carriebee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 02:01:16 AM

You shod take a look at Paypie's ICO , they are really good at their space and first movers.
So many ICO these days to choose and to invest. Before investing ofcourse, we need to do a research of which ICO is best. So in my own opinion Im seeing airtoken, utrust, centratech, slvr, and atlant they are best for me to invest.
panorama

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 02:38:46 AM

I am also paying attention in upcoming auctus.org presale, i think they don't have a minimum investment and they already have a product being developed
I was looking at Centra but I don't think it is a good reason to invest just because mayweather advertised about it

The way pension funds are managed and administered is very complex.  Acutus.org wants to replace the way employers do this.  To do this, you need a corporate sales force with highly paid sales reps, inside sales and technical sales support, who know how to sell complicated solutions to multiple people in an organization, that take months or years to close.  No company is going to replace the way they manage pensions just because some startup wrote some smart contracts.

Centra wants to do the same thing as Monaco, TenX and Change Bank.  This space is getting too crowded.

Anryze wants to do speech recognition?  They want to compete against Google?  Good luck.  And the need for a new coin to do this is not compelling.

I agree about Auctus. Pension administration is a great use-case for the blockchain, but it's a market that'll be very difficult to enter. Not only are you dealing with corporate clients, but you have beneficiaries that are counting on their pensions and/or 401ks for their retirement. The optics of having a startup manage this process for you will make it a very tough sell.

I also know for a fact that one of the largest pension funds in the world is already exploring the blockchain for administration purposes. I don't know what their specific solution is, but I know that their risk/compliance department would have issue with utilizing a startup.

Katrana

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 08:36:43 AM

Anryze — the company behind a blockchain platform designed for speech recognition and analysis is at the height of its tokensale, promising project. I joined it

First blockchain based marketplace of trading algorithms]
TRADINGENEJOIN NOW
ICO 4 April 2018
ANN THREAD | BOUNTY | TELEGRAM | TWITTER | FACEBOOK | MEDIUM | GOLOS
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: