Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 06:54:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: best ICO in these days ?  (Read 2773 times)
ashu711 (OP)

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 02:37:38 AM

i want to invest in ico. but many ICO in market i can not decide best ico
in these days plz send me best ICO name.

╭═══════════════════   PETLIFE  ═══════════════════╮
│   Blockchain in veterinary medicine  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
vuvanle120

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 02:45:54 AM

My top upcoming ICO picks: Wanchain, Chainlink, ICON, Redpulse, Cindicator, Redpulse, Comsa

murzame

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2017, 02:57:37 AM

Comsa is one my favorite! You can invest in our ICO Smiley icerockmining.io
bigdogdan2

Activity: 252
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 03:56:27 AM
Last edit: September 18, 2017, 04:26:53 AM by bigdogdan2

Centra is definitely the next promising ICO!  Something with a real product!  Cards are already shipping!
With a crypto debit card, you can use your crypto at any brick and motar restaurant / store / ATM.  Just swipe your card like any credit card.  Need cash quickly, no problem, just withdraw fiat at a ATM with your crypto!  

What makes Centra unique?
- Centra ICO is available to US customers and currently is the only crypto debit card available to US customers along with the rest of the world.

- Centra is the only card and wallet that will insure all your assets from theft and hackers as mentioned in the whitepaper.  With the crazy hackers lately the importance of this is underrated!!

- Holding Centra tokens actually does something not like other coins.  Holding Centra tokens with the card provides 0.8% rewards (in ETH per quarter) from revenue sharing from all sales used with centra card.  This is not including the cashback you get from using your own card.  So as more and more people use Centra the more rewards you get back in revenue sharing!    Are the other ICO's you are thinking about giving you part of their revenue?  

- The team is amazing.  They are always on slack.  They have already lined up 4 exchanges and even a big name one, Kraken.  They set the coin to be tradeable right after ICO.  No waiting.  Even the best project will have a tough time without good sales and marketing, and Floyd shows the centra team is commited to spend time and resources to partner up and market their product to ensure success.

How many ico have you seen come out of the gate with no exchanges, don't advertise well or don't communicate with the investors? Or lock your tokens for weeks after ico?  Centra is not one of them.

Centra card in actual use:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3BcQVwe2vxE

ICO is on Sept 19th!  Mayweather is using the card himself and posted it on his Instagram.

OPEN Platform | Powering Blockchain Acceptance [ICO]
❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱Blockchain's First Payment API❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱
Whitepaper  ●  Slack  ●  Facebook  ●  Twitter  ●  Reddit  ●  Telegram
h0lybyte

Activity: 924
Merit: 511

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 04:20:27 AM

Narbonne.io is an automatic bank without offices.This ICO has the real means of project,they describe themselves optimistically to be the first such bank in history.
Using Narrbonne debit card,you can spend money anywhere and an interest in your balance in a winsome percentage from 10%-15%.
Also they ensure your accounts at narbonne are protected with highest security. You can participate in this ico to enjoy benefits and upcoming offers.
Qiuyue201

Activity: 537

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 04:32:59 AM

Here is the list about the best ico as far as i know, the first is the centra ico which will be started tomorrow, and other is the kin project and there some project that already ended and both should become the best choice for you to invest your money and got a lot of the profit.
DuarteFig

Activity: 169
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2017, 04:37:05 AM

Please consider doing your own research: read the projects whitepapers, look at the team members profiles, take a look at their development progress.
There are a lot of threads similar to this one where people enter just to recommend the ICO in their signature. Invest wisely.
wearepoor

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 05:00:53 AM

Please consider doing your own research: read the projects whitepapers, look at the team members profiles, take a look at their development progress.
There are a lot of threads similar to this one where people enter just to recommend the ICO in their signature. Invest wisely.

Well said! Look at the TEAM MEMBERS! Good team members and advisors great project!
triasel

Activity: 672

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 05:28:39 AM

Well said! Look at the TEAM MEMBERS! Good team members and advisors great project!
i agree with you because if you decided by yourself its better than ask to other people and you can't take profit so read the project and withpapers Smiley goodluck
msukairi

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 06:16:45 AM

Centra is the best ICO this month
Argon2

Activity: 140
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 07:31:16 AM

All ICO are scam.
kuckong

Activity: 184
Merit: 10

Token That Will Transform The Venture Capital Mark

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 07:32:29 AM

look hazza network, i think this project is very good because many media support this project

Analogplutonium

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 07:33:56 AM

ICON is very good. Also I'm looking forward to TOMOcoin
Similificator

Activity: 882
Merit: 403

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 07:48:39 AM

Again with these type of posts. Take time to read every white paper of every alternative coin you discover man. Absorb it, analyze it. And then get to a realization if it has great potential or not. Do not rely on what other people say is a better choice. Do your own hard work so you can be sure about every decision you make. And if you fail, at least you know why. And would not be facing the same failire again.
CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1042

HODL

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 07:51:09 AM

Take a look at SOMA ICO. It should make good gains if it would be successful Wink

renes

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 07:54:14 AM

I can't see any good ico in these days. I would probably buy on exchanges if I miss some good coins. Kin (by Ki)k is good but I think KYC requirements deterred many people from investing in kin.
hefo73

Activity: 123
Merit: 11

i love coins

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 08:02:30 AM

Take a Look at Herocoin.
https://www.herocoin.io

first austrian ICO, i think this can become a great thing.

Signature Campaigns sucks!!!
roganite

Activity: 236

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 11:41:50 AM

I am focusing on Crowdholding, matches all the criteria i look for in an ICO.

Their ICO starts on the 1st of November.

https://ico.crowdholding.com
magiccarpett

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 06:01:05 PM

one of my favorite in these days is enjincoin. pre-sale is over and crowdsale is upcoming. it has a very known gamers platform with a very strong community.
indrakusumaindra

Activity: 728

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 06:36:37 PM

i think best ico for now is ATLANT. atlant is a real estate ico and i believe it would success

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: