Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:51:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ZONTO - Raisings are already more than $1 000 000  (Read 2327 times)
Legend21 (OP)

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 06:12:19 AM
Last edit: April 17, 2018, 09:13:14 AM by Legend21

Terms and conditions of ICO:

Start: 12/09/2017
End: 12/10/2017

The price of 1 ZONTO token during ICO - equivalent in 5$.

If you have any questions, do not hesitate to ask them in the project’s topic or on our Slack or Telegram channels. More detailed information about our project is available at our website or in our WhitePaper.

The total number of tokens for the project is 1 872 221.

85% are reserved for the participants
5% are reserved for Bounty campaign
10% are reserved for developers

links to other languages:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2071209.0 - pre-ICO, bounty Russian
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2074046.0 - pre-ICO Indonesian
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2075726.0 - pre-ICO, bounty Turkish
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2077481 - pre-ICO Chinese
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2077195 - bounty Chinese

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hanifhadzar

Activity: 532
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 06:26:26 AM

its great 24days before ico ended
and  1 664 008 ICO tokens left already rised 2000ETH or 1 262 475 USD has a good feeling for zonto

goodluck team
Legend21 (OP)

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 07:07:13 AM

its great 24days before ico ended
and  1 664 008 ICO tokens left already rised 2000ETH or 1 262 475 USD has a good feeling for zonto

goodluck team

Hi! Thank you for your trust and support.  Smiley
Legend21 (OP)

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 06:18:16 AM

Legend21 (OP)

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 07:57:31 AM

Hey guys! I have some interesting news!))
Now you can see how the work is going by your own eyes and ask questions straight through the built-in chat.
Yes, ZONTO Team has launched a live stream from office))
Good luck everyone and stay with ZONTO!

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/ccEeVQ3cQQ3?utm_campaign=ustre.am&utm_source=ustre.am%2F1AgbT&utm_medium=social&utm_content=20170921002228

ollivander7

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 03:02:12 PM

Zonto application will connect all aspects of digital life. Great Smiley Smiley
Legend21 (OP)

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 07:37:35 AM

Zonto application will connect all aspects of digital life. Great Smiley Smiley

That's really cool, even if not to count that I'm part of ZONTO team. I'm using phone on Android OS. And I guess I have at least 6 application which ZONTO will be able to replace. Can't wait for this, cause I'm always running out of space on my phone xD
Legend21 (OP)

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 01:15:26 PM

ICO raisings:

Legend21 (OP)

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 06:51:19 AM

Yellt

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 06:58:51 AM

Great project. I will follow the development of the company. Service is really very useful.

Legend21 (OP)

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 10:21:48 AM

Great project. I will follow the development of the company. Service is really very useful.

Thanks a lot, stay with ZONTO and you will see our success))
Alry

Activity: 308
Merit: 102

GoNetwork - Winner of ETHWaterloo

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 11:16:45 AM

Will it be built on top of etherium?The idea sims good.

Nggedebus

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 11:21:45 AM

Interesting concept, this coin has an application that contains/has many function and also the implementation of some kind of AI that could learn by itself to improve the usability of the apps.
Legend21 (OP)

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 11:31:57 AM

Will it be built on top of etherium?The idea sims good.

yeah ZONTO token is built on Ethereum.

We also are implementing Ethereum wallet inside ZONTO ecosystem.
Get know our project better with our presentation:
https://ico.zonto.world/doc/en/en_zonto_presentation.pdf
Legend21 (OP)

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 08:21:33 PM

Interesting concept, this coin has an application that contains/has many function and also the implementation of some kind of AI that could learn by itself to improve the usability of the apps.

Just have a look at our social network, I'm sure you'll like it)
Follow zonto.world
Legend21 (OP)

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 02:08:37 PM

ZONTO IS MIND!

As you know, we are developing a convenient system of e-wallets here in ZONTO. Our goal is to facilitate cash transfers between users within ZONTO system to the greatest possible extent. Built-in wallets will also facilitate business payments for goods and services of our partners by scanning a QR code. For completion of such operation the buyer and seller just shall have the ZONTO application in their smartphones. This is a simple and effective charge-back basis, which do not need implementation of POS-terminals, as well as payment for their care and service.

But market is always developing. For example, cryptocurrency boom which has arisen in 2017, has brought us new opportunities for launching such function. As nowadays you do not have to use licensed companies, which are “emissioning” fiat electronic money. Blockchain functional opened a new way for mutual settlements, which are the cryptocurrencies.

But the world always “resists” any kind of innovations. The same goes with the cryptocurrency payments, because when the buyer and seller wants to make such transaction, they meet such problems :

• Misunderstanding of some countries regulators.
  • Lack of awareness and technical training of buyers, as well as sellers.
  • Buyer and seller are using different crypto-wallets and cryptocurrencies.

ZONTO is a global digital ecosystem. We offer simple and effective solutions for creating a single interface, where a buyer and seller will be able to make a payment in cryptocurrency, just in few clicks and in the same time, to get a positive experience in using it.

The problem has become particularly acute in the developing countries, where people cannot use banking services, release plastic cards, do not have opportunity to use them as the payment, because shops usually do not have POS-terminals. At the same time the majority of population in these countries do have got a smartphone, by the help of which a user friendly cryptocurrency payment system can be implemented. At the current moment, only thing missing was a convenient implementation, and that has become one of our goals!

We are already developing such system within ZONTO and today we are ready to present its first part, which is already available in the “Wallets” section in your ZONTO profile.

From now on, any ZONTO user has an opportunity to create an Ethereum cryptocurrency wallet just in one click.

At the same time the first wallet is “Opened”, this means that its address is known by all your friends in ZONTO. As the result transfers between friends can be done even without inputting wallets number, you just have to choose a friend from the list and set the amount of transfer!

Moreover, every user has an opportunity to create any number of “Hidden” wallets in one click, and to use them at own discretion, at the same time no one will know the owner of those “Hidden” wallets.
In overall, there will be three wallets, which are divided by security level and by user friendliness:

1. Basic (Already released)
The easiest wallet to use.
No need to input additional passwords, you just have to logged in your personal ZONTO account.

Characteristics:

• SECURITY- Low
  • ZONTO keeps PrivateKey
  • ZONTO keeps Keystore file

Passwords can be saved inside browser or inside mobile application
In case of data loss, you can receive a PrivateKey and a Keystore file

Low security level. ZONTO does not recommend to keep large amounts on this wallet type.

Is recommended to all newbies in the cryptocurrency world.

2. Advanced(In the development)
The intermediary wallet, due to the security level. Requires further input of the simple password.

Characteristics:

• SECURITY - Middle
  • ZONTO doesn’t keep PrivateKey
  • ZONTO keeps Keystore file
  • ZONTO doesn’t keep passwords

In case of data loss, you can receive a Keystore file, but you will not be able to receive a password to this file

Is recommended for the majority of users.

3. Secure(In the development)

The most secure wallet, all data is kept inside Ethereum blockchain. ZONTO doesn’t have any access to the wallet, so our technical support will not be able to help you to recovery password in case of its loss.

Characteristics:

• SECURITY - High
  • ZONTO doesn’t keep PrivateKey
  • ZONTO doesn’t keep Keystore file
  • ZONTO doesn’t keep passwords

If you lose the data, you will not be able to recover them

Is recommended to experienced users who has experience in working with other cryptocurrency wallets.

Register in ZONTO, and create your first cryptocurrency wallets through the WEB interface, transfer cash to your friends and get positive experience of using cryptocurrencies in your daily life.

Very soon these functions will be implemented to iOS and Android mobile applications. We will also add more cryptocurrencies and a wallet of popular payment system Advcash.

Stay with ZONTO, we make things easier!
Sincerely,
ZONTO Team
Nyur

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 09:18:29 AM

Your project deserves attention. It's a pity that I noticed him late, so I would take part in the campaign bounty.
Legend21 (OP)

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 08:16:55 AM

Your project deserves attention. It's a pity that I noticed him late, so I would take part in the campaign bounty.
Glad you like it!
ngesotcoy

Activity: 559
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 08:43:36 AM

ZONTO raisings are already more than $1000000, this is nice info, it's very well. I look at many people joined zonto bounty campaign that help to promote it, I think zonto project will be success.

Legend21 (OP)

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 09:22:34 AM

ZONTO raisings are already more than $1000000, this is nice info, it's very well. I look at many people joined zonto bounty campaign that help to promote it, I think zonto project will be success.
ZONTO is a long-term project
Sure there are many functions we can implement in a short-term but some functionalities will need long negotiations)
but we are trying our best))
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: